With A Little Trust ;

3600 seconds .

It was a sunday morning and I had absolutely nothing planned out that day . My eyes drew attention to the horrible state my room had been , mind you that I'm not much of a clean-freak . I agonized not in pain , but in laziness because i am a lazy bum and thats what lazy bums do . They agonize lazy-ly ( I'm not quite sure if its really a word in case any of you are wondering ) . I got my lazy bum off the bed and went up straight to the bathroom . With my eyes barely opened , I brushed my teeth with my pink toothbrush and goggled up some tap water . 

I started examining my appearance , more precisely my hair . I had a touch of pink at the bottom root of my hair . The thing is when you acknowledge that there is nothing repulsive or unforgivable or shameful about yourself, it becomes easier to be that authentic person and feel like you’re living a less performed life.  Don't get me wrong , pink is absolutely undoubtly my favorite color in the whole wide world but it wasn't really school material . And I'm starting to grow to a mature , well-composed look nowadays . I went out from my bathroom and took a quick look of my wardrobe . Let's just say that it's time for that overdue mother and daughter shopping trip . 

I wore my navy blue dress that was saved from being bedazzled with the glittery goods I was convinced before was a trend that I would rock even in my 30's . The length was just below my knee and I paired it with a slim white metallic belt . My hair was naturally wavy so I saved time from actually taking the effort of making it to soft curls . I was contemplating on whether i should wear a headband or a ribbon but then I remembered that I'm not 10 years old anymore so hair accesories aren't really an option here . I took off my skull-shaped earrings and replaced them with small diamond earrings Mama bought me for my 12th birthday . Before heading out of my room , I examined myself head-to-toe in front of the mirror . I couldn't help but to crack up a smile . I was definitely happy with myself . I felt easeful . 

I wore my black glittered flats ( okay , sue me . I still have a weakness towards glitter ) and went straight to my car . Mama had been waiting for 15 minutes and couldn't wait to bust out of the house . She gave me a light peck on the cheek and told me I looked beautiful before she got herself on the road . She took us to the town's mall and parked inside the parking lot . I suddenly had a few flashbacks of how Mama would take me with her friends shopping at these fancy shops but I wasn't even the slightest interested in any of the clothes . I chuckled thinking how did I end up wanting to get those type of clothes for myself ? But as any great leaders would say , " Keep Moving Forward ! " . Or was that from the movie " Meet The Robinsons " ? Good luck finding out the truth (it's the disney movie , guys . Case closed) 

Mama dragged me to her favorite boutique of all , "Chanel" . You know , with the black and white theme mostly and the backward c combined with a normal c as a logo ? Everything was pretty in there and I'm starting to contemplate whether am I under-dressed to even enter this type of boutique . Of course , my mother was a regular . The shop assistant knew my mother and helped me to find a new style . I was immediately in love with their dresses . I'm not going to lie I did fantasize myself as Audrey Hepburn while I tried on the clothes the assistant was giving to me . I had a simple black cocktail dress on and started to model in front of Mama . SHe loved it and I was infatuated with it . " Mama , I think I found the dress for the party ."

I had three bags from Chanel consisting of a number of blouses , skirts and some pretty pretty pretty very pretty purses . I thought the shopping session ended but Mama dragged me to another store to try on more clothes and of course I couldn't say no . I have manners , you know ? After a lot of shopping activity spent on that day , I had to stop Mama from entering another store . " Mama , can you bring me to a hair salon ? " , I asked . She gasped and almost cried . She was over the moon and dragged me to her favorite hair salon . The workers welcomed us both and I placed my shopping bags on the floor near where Mama was sitting . I sat on a chair and started describing what I would like to change about my hairstyle . The hairstylist was shocked at first when she saw my hair . I had to explain that I did my own hair and for her to be patient with me . I had her dye my hair dark black and had her layered my long hair and trim my bangs . Trust me it was better than those crazy pink hair I had when I was at that "phase" . 

After an hour of hair dye-ing ( or dying , sorry I couldn't tell the difference . My precious pink hair bai bai ) and cutting , it finally showed . Her skills was impeccable and I looked great . There's no other word to describe how she transformed that disaster hairstyle other than magic . It was simply magic lets leave it like that . I thanked the hairstylist and so did Ma for her wondrous work on my hair . I head back home simply as a happy girl . I hung up all my new clothes and wore my pajamas to get ready for bed . Before I made my way to the bathroom , I accidentally had a glaced of myself at the mirror . I looked different . Very different . I was finally Kim Taeyeon .

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

author's note : hey ho guys whats up ? haha see ? I told you I'd update it quickly haha what did i tell ya lol ok sorry guise huhu how was it ? did you like kim taeyeon's transformation or are you against it ? How would you think Kyuhyun would react to this massive transformation ? Tell me what you think below , I'd love to know and I would respond to them if i have the time ! Other than that , who's excited for Kyuhyun's Birthday Bash next chapter ? Stay tuned .

xoxo