The Girl With The Pink Hair .

3600 seconds .
 

Chapter  1.

 

“Ahhhhhh, “ I said as I woke up from my deep slumber. I looked at my clock to check what time it was. “10.45 a.m ? Not bad. It's not like I care about being on time,” I said knowing that I was obviously late for school. I never cared about my grades and my studies since my parents divorce.

“I better get ready to get expelled again “, I chuckled. I'm used to it.

I arrived at school with my pink and blonde hair and with  stripes socks knowing that I'll surely be punished. I calmly climb the school’s gate.

“HEY ! You can’t just do that !, “ shouted the guard. Not so suprising, I thought.

“Oh yeah, Watch me, “ I winked at the guard. The guard was shocked at my reaction. He didn't expected it. Who was this girl? What the hell is she doing? Who does she think she is? 

“That's it You’re coming with me to the principal office missy,“ he said .

“Oh you don’t have to follow me. I know the way. I’ve been there thousandths of time. Trust me,” I said calmly.

The guard dragged me to the principal office.

The principal gave a loud sigh.

“Ahhh, you’re here for your daily appointment I supposed miss Kim?,“ said the principal sarcastically.

I smirked.“Righttt, four days of detention it is then. Now run along. You’re late for class. Miss Kim , next time lets do us all a favor and be on time shall we? ,“ said the principal.

"Hmm, I'll try my best, sir," I said. I took the detention paper and let myself out.

I left and went to the auditorium . I knew I was gonna be all alone. I sat near the window and took out my cigarettes I bought yesterday .

“What are you doing with your life taeyeon?,“ I whispered. "If only dad was here to set things straight. He'll surely protect me and beat the hell out of that principal,". I finished my cigarettes and threw it away.

Suddenly I smell something smoky. I turned around and saw the curtain was on fire.

“ !, “ I exclaimed .

I took a bucket of water near me and splashed it. The fire alarm was going on like crazy .The students and the teachers were running towards the auditorium to see what happened. The fire was out. Everyone was there. “What the hell did I get myself into ,” I thought to myself. .

The principal then walk towards me.“ I . want . you . out . NOWWWW ! “ .

I was shocked but remain calm at the situation. I walked out and went straight back home.

I arrived home and changed into my pj’s.

“KIM TAEYEON ! “ I heard. Its obviously mama.

“What do you want? What do I have to do to get some peace around here? SHEESH !,“ .

“ I heard what happen. Ouh, I heard. Do you know how much I have to pay for all the damages that YOU’VE done? ,“.

“Its not like we’re poor or anything. I mean work is more important to you than I am right? So we solved this problem“. I gave a fake smile .

“Don’t blame this to me Kim tae – “. “AHHHH ! I hate all this screaming ! No wonder papa left ! Why didn’t he took me with him? “. I went upstairs and slammed the doors .

I've been dealing my parents divorce for awhile now . Dad tried to call me but I wouldn’t answer. I'm angry at him but at the same time I miss him. How could he leave me? Why? Why did he leave me with Mama? I was never close with her. When she’s not around , papa will always keep me company .

 

It’s already 10.00 a.m and I'm late for my new school . Why didn’t Mama wake me up? ha, I bet she’s late for work. I woke up and wore my school uniform and went straight to my new school. I did the same thing as always. Climb the gate, got caught by the guard. blab la bla ya di ya di ya da. Only this time the guard let me go. He gave me a warning though since its my first day of school. I hated it. Why did he make my life miserable? As I walk through the corridor, I heard someone play the piano. It was soothing. I thought, finally something that can let my sorrows away. It was a boy. Judging by the way he dress obviously he’s a smart kid. He saw me near the door. “ Hey ! I’ve never seen you before. You must be new? “ he said in a friendly way which I find quite annoying.

“None of your business, nerd . Im just walking by, “ I said hopefully to make him angry.

He smirked. “Hai , Im Kyuhyun. I hope we’ll be great friends, “. He let out his hand in gesture to shake hands with me.

I chuckled. Rejecting his handshake I said, “I wont be here long enough. Im surely gonna be expelled in a few days . Don’t get your hopes high, buddy."

“So that makes me your buddy then, eyh?,“ he said.

“Ouh shut up will you? ,“ I said obviously annoyed at him.

I continued my way to my class. The teacher who was teaching me was obviously judging my hair.

“Ohhh, “ was the first word came from .

“rightttttt. Class, this is your new classmate. Please introduce yourself."

I gave her a look. “No. “

“Excuse me ?"

“You’re excused." I gave her a fake smile.I thought to myself, "Oooo , that was a good comeback." I high-fived myself in my mind. I helped myself and find me an empty seat . Unfortunately, I had the seat next to a geeky girl. Obviously she’s a nerd. Why isn’t there a decent person In this world ?

“Hi , Im Seohyun . I hope we’ll be great friends, “ she said.

“Name's Taeyeon. Now shut up, will you. Im trying to sleep, “ I said. 

Obviously hurt by my words, she concentrated on what the teacher was teaching.

“HEY, hey taeyeon!  School’s over! Wake up, “ seohyun said.

“ YAH YAH YAH.  I’m up! I’m up! Happy? ."

“ Hahaha! yes, very much indeed."

I was like whattt ? are we in the 16th century or something ? I thought, " I better not say anything back. She's gonna try to be my friend and we dont want that dont we ? ."

As I was on my way home from school, I heard a familiar voice.

“ YAHHH ! CHINGU ! wait for me ! ." OF COURSE. It was the annoying girl.

“ Yah ! don’t call me chingu. Im older than you, you know that ? I have to repeat school because I failed, Kapishh ? ."

“Ouh . Then I shall call you Taeyeon unnie ! Unnie I know we’re gonna be great friends ! I brought some snacks from home. OH MAI GOSH ! My mom made goguma cakes ! Have some unnie ! ."

OH MAI GOD I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE .

"Look kid, Im not much of a friendly person nor am I a person person. So, why don’t you make me a huge favor and GTFO eyh? ."

“ buttttt, but, You’re the only one friend I have in this school. Never mind. I understand. I’ll leave you alone now.“ She turned around with a sad face.

WHY DID SHE MAKE ME FEEL GUILTY I HATE THIS FEELIING .

“ YAHH ! you can walk with me but don’t speak. I swear if you do im gonna punch the day light out of you and im not kidding. I did that before. “

“ REALLY UNNIE ? KASAHAMNI – “ .

“ WHAT DID I SAY ? “ .

 “righttttt “ .

I didn’t feel like going back home. I finally got that girl out of my hair. I went to the music store. Hey , If I get caught stealing the cd’s wont that make my mum more furious ? I took the cd that was in my hand and calmly walk pass the security guard .

“HEY, you have to pay for that."

“Oh yeah ? Whatchu gonna do about it huh ? “ 

“Mister ! waittt ! She’s with me. I asked her to bring it to the counter. Obviously she forgot. Don’t worry she’s not stealing it. If she is, wouldn’t she hid it in her bag ? "

It was that dufus piano dude. What was his name? oh yeah. Kyuhyun .

“ I’ll just pay for that . Thank youuu ! “ 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I went to the counter to pay for the cd that  – waitttt . What’s her name again ? I don’t even know her name and I’m saving her off ? == ‘ Why am I so nice ?

When I paid for her Cd, She was gone. I ran out off the music store and ran towards her .

“Not even a thank you? “ I smirked.

“What’s wrong with you? I was doing so well back there? YOU RUINED EVERYTHING ! , “ she said .

I was in disbelief. I saved her and this is all I got ?

“Hey , I thought I saved you back there. You could’ve gone to jail !  “

“Well boo-friggin –hoo then. Ahh ! Just get out of my way ! , “  she said and she was gone with the wind.

I got back to my car. “ Mr . Cho, you shouldn’t be running. You know that ? ,” my driver said.

“ I know, I know . “

“Yahh ! we stopped in the middle of nowhere because you saw that girl in the music store isn’t it ? Thank you for wasting 5 minutes of my time . Im sure gonna collect that before I die thank you very much and who was that girl ? She seemed ….. interesting ?  “ Yonghwa said.

“ I don’t know. She hates my gut out but I don’t know. There’s just something about her that makes me want to know more , about her . “ 

PIAKKK ! Yonghwa hit my head. “ What you talking gibberish man ? “ 

“AHHH , you wont get it or do you ? I saw you eyeing that girl Seohyun. She’s quite pretty don’t cha think ? “ I winked .

Yonghwa blushed. “Yahhh ! why are you changing the subject ? “ 

“We’re here.” said my driver. “Thanks Mr . Choi .”

We went into the hospital for my daily checkup. “Yonghwa ! its nice to see you ! “ my dad said.

“Hello Mr . Cho ! Im just gonna grab a drink. Meet you guys in a sec."

“Right .” Mr . Cho said.

“How was school today ? ” 

“Nothing much ” 

“ Nothing ? My son have grown a habit to lie to me then. I can see you smiling. You don’t do that often. “ 

“Oh well , there’s this girl. She’s , she’s something alright. I don’t know. Is it normal for me to feel this dad ? “

I sighed . " The girl with the pink hair made me crazy today, dad."

“My son have develop a crush I see. Naahhh , don’t worry about it .It's normal for boys yor age . Say , lets stop this chit chat and start with the checkup shall we ?” 

I nodded. As usual , my dad’s gonna check my heartbeat and stuff and give me medicine that don’t taste so good. blergghhhh. See , I have this chronic heart disease. I don’t know why .My dad doesn’t know why but im used to it. Im not supposed to live this long though. I was supposed to be dead by 16 but now im 17 which is a shocker to me and my family. My family is no help though. Every year they’ll throw me a massive party with all my friends so it would be “unforgettable". All I wanted was some family 101 time but that’s just my family.

“Looks like we’re all done here. Lets grab some dinner. Yonghwa would you care to join us for dinner at our place ?“ 

“I don’t think it’s a good idea Mr. Cho. I have to be back by 7pm or else my mom would be furious but thank you for the offer though.“ 

“That’s okay. You’re like a son to me anyways.“ 

Hearing those words from dad made me think. When I die would they take yonghwa and replace me ? I know its foolish of me to even thought of that but I just couldn’t help myself .