Chapter 5

50 Moments to Show I Care

“Wait a minute. Are you Jealous?”


“Hyung, have you seen these pictures?”

 

Seunghyun looked up from his notebook at Seungri's voice and laid his pen down flat. He was in the middle of writing lyrics to his newest single but whatever distraction Seungri was willing to provide, he would accept with open arms.

 

Jiyong kept his eyes glued to his phone, effectively ignoring all things Seungri had to say.

 

“What pictures?”

 

Seungri looked back down to his laptop before grinning mischievously. “Park Si Yeon.”

 

Seunghyun eyes latched onto the computer screen as a flood of magazine spreads were presented to him. Park Si Yeon had been his celebrity crush for the longest time. There was just something about her the captured his attention.

 

“I read in an interview that she said she liked you, or something like that.”

 

Seunghyun could feel the heat rise to his face before he schooled his features. It really wouldn't do good to fanboy at the moment.

 

“She said she liked Turtle?” Jiyong voice was snappy and Seunghyun ignored the tone completely. He was to focused on the images in front of him.

 

“Umm, yeah. I saw an article online and…”

 

“Seunghyun, isn't she your dream girl?”

 

Seunghyun shrugged as he scrolled from one picture to the other. The woman in the picture was beautiful, but the photo itself is what kept his attention.

 

“Do you know her? Personally?”

 

“I met her last month for a business proposal. They wanted me to act with her. I had to turn it down due to obvious reasons, but we exchanged numbers.”

 

“Yah! Delete her number!”

 

For the first time since he started looking at the laptop, Seunghyun pulled his eyes from the screen and looked at Jiyong. The boy didn't look angry but he was visibly upset. Seunghyun could feel the daggers being sent his way.

 

He looked to his side only to notice they were alone. Seungri must have left since no one was paying him attention.

 

“Why would I delete her number? We're friends.”

 

“You can't be friends with a woman who likes you.”

 

Seunghyun chuckled and closed the laptop in front of him. That was a ridiculous thing to say. “She doesn't like me. Seungri was exaggerating.”

 

“You still shouldn't socialize with her. You're in a relationship so you shouldn't be friends with your dream girl.”

 

“That's-”

 

“I mean it Choi. Delete her number right now.” Jiyong stood to his feet and made way to Seunghyun. He fidgeted as the younger man searched his frame for his cell to delete the number himself.

 

“Jiyong-”

 

“Does she know you're in a committed relationship?”

 

Jiyong was relentless in his search and Seunghyun regretted leaving his phone in the other room. With how frantic Jiyong was acting he wouldn't believe Seunghyun unless he check for himself.

 

“Wait a minute, are you jealous?”

 

Jiyong's hands stilled on his pockets and Seunghyun chuckled at the blush spreading across his lover's face. Standing straight and stiff, Jiyong muttered a quick ‘no’ before running out of the room in embarrassment.

 

It was the cutest thing Seunghyun had seen all day. He got up to follow the younger man out. He would much rather look at Jiyongs red face then the magazine spread of an actress.

 

Jiyong was absolutely adorable.



Funfact: Seungri left because Jiyong scares the out of him