Chapter 46

50 Moments to Show I Care

“Hey, have you seen the…? Oh.”

He was dying, there was no other way to explain it.

His body was sweating even though he was cold and his head felt as though the national team was playing basketball with his skull. His coughing had yet to lessen and he couldn't’t even breath.

Such a terrible way to go.

He groaned as his eyes slid closed at the sound of his front door opening and closing. A deep voice carried through his home. He was able to make out the sound of his own name before the rest of the words became muddled.

Jiyong really couldn't’t focus on what was being said to him. He couldn't’t even call out a response.

He listened carefully as the thumps of heavy steps stopped outside his bedroom door and he opened his eyes as the man on the other side came though.

“Hey, have you seen the…? Oh. Are you sick?”

Jiyong groaned, eyes closing shut again, as Seunghyun made his way over to him. He felt the side of the bed he was laying on sink and a cool hand touch his hot head.

He whimpered when it was removed.

“Jiyonggie, why didn’t you tell me you weren’t feeling well?”

Seunghyun brushed strands of hair from his forehead and Jiyong could feel his mind pull closer to sleep. He hadn’t really slept well since becoming sick but Seunghyun being there made him comfortable enough for him to drift off.

“Have you eaten?”

The voice drifted to his ears in a soft whisper. Had he eaten? No, not that he could remember. He didn’t even remember getting up to use the bathroom since the sun raised.

He opened his eyes briefly to meet the worried expression on Seunghyun and shook his head no. He was hungry but too weak to prepare his own meal, not that he could. He was still a terrible cook. Even after he had moved in with Seunghyun.

“I’ll go fix you something. You can’t get better on an empty stomach.”

He could feel the bed lifting and his hand reached out from under the comfort of his blanket to grab hold of Seunghyun shirt. He was hungry but it could wait.

He didn’t want to be left alone.

Looking up to Seunghyun, he knew the message was relayed and well received.

Seunghyun bent over him, resting one hand on the bed and he used the other to caress his hair. His eyes slid shut once again as a pair of soft lips met his sweaty forehead.

“I’ll stay till you fall asleep. You can eat when you wake up.”

Jiyong was grateful for the man. It only reminded him of why they got married the man.

He allowed the caress of his hair to lull him to sleep.

Seunghyun was perfect.



In which this can could as a continuation of my earlier wedding chapters, and Seunghyun wouldn't tell me what he sang in the last chapter. 

S/N: So, since you all want me to make another collection I need your help. I need help finding a prompt list for the next one. Any ideas, or help, would be greatly appreciated. I probably will follow the suggestion as a connected series but I need the prompts. Please help if you have any preferences.