Chapter 34

50 Moments to Show I Care

“If you keep looking like that we won’t make it to the bed.”


Unedited 


Jiyong groaned as his back roughly met the hard wood of the walls as Seunghyun deepened their kiss. The hand holding up his thighs found their way to cup his cheeks and he tightened his thighs around Seunghyun to hold himself up.

Lips battled passionately until Jiyong allowed access into his mouth. Tongues explored what they already knew and Seunghyun moaned as teeth bit his bottom lip.

Breaking apart to catch their breaths, they heaved, Seunghyun's hands returning to grip Jiyongs things before giving a firm squeeze to keep Jiyong up as he rested his back on the wall.

Their breaths were labored, the intense make out session taking all they had. Seunghyun's eyes stayed glued to his lips and Jiyong surveyed the man.

His hair was ruffled, a mess. The gel once holding it in place no longer able to do its job after Jiyong rubbed his hands through it.  His cheeks were flushed and his breathing was slowing. He looked as though he had already had . He was like on legs.

“If you keep looking like that we won’t make it to the bed.”

Jiyong raised a brow, eyes once again connecting to dark ones. Even his gaze was clouded.

in the hall? They hadn’t tried it yet, not in his house. They hadn’t gotten around to it, Jiyong was hardly ever home.

He smirked, as seductively as he could, Lowering his voice a few octaves for the desired effect. He pushed himself off the wall, his back no longer resting, and he wrapped his arms around Seunghyun's neck, pulling their faces closer until only an inch separated them.

“What if I want that?”

Seunghyun growled, smashing their lips together and lowering their bodies until Jiyong rested on the floor, back meeting the hard tile and Seunghyun laying over him.

He held back a moan as the kiss became deeper the previous and his belt became undone.

Uninterested in the idea of being the only one losing his clothes, he allowed Seunghyun to remove his pants before ordering the man to remove his shirt.

Seunghyun did as told, he marveled in Jiyong taking him in. It wasn’t often his chest was bare but Jiyongs reaction was always worth it.

 

Leaning back over the man to place a soft kiss, he smiled.

“Your back is going to hurt in the morning.”

“Shut up and me.”

Seunghyun chuckled, who was he to say no to that?

Let it be known that Jiyongs back did, indeed, hurt in the morning.


 

I've had writers block with this chapter and it is poorly written... Sorry about that.