Chapter 7

Who Owns Jeon Somi's Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7


Somi's POV

 

"Waaaahhhhhhh! I'm soooooo excited! When will we arrive?" I asked almost jumping out of excitement.

 

"We're already here somi-ssi. No need to get too excited. " Nayoung unnie jokingly said to me so I pouted.


We just arrived on the deserted Island the principal was talking about. AND I'M SO EXCITED! Uwahhhhhh. I think I'm about to explode. When the teachers in charge stated the things we need to do.

 

"First, Group by 11's. Then choose a Member in charge. Once decided, you guys can wander around to look for great camping spots. remember to keep safe and come back here after a week ok? Go now." They reminded us before dismissing us.

 

Of course, my group mates would be my 10 lovely unnies. Yieeeehhhhhh. makes me wanna throw up. Just kidding! I love my unnies!

 


"I suggest Nayoung unnie as Team Leader!" Doyeon unnie said.

 

We just agreed cause we all know Nayoung unnie has the most leader potential out of all of as. Nayoung unnie just sighed and started to walk.

 

I was happily skipping without A care in the world, enjoying my freedom when I suddenly bumped into someone.

 

"Let's just camp here. And Somi-ah. Don't skip a lot. you almost fell on chungha." Nayoung unnie said putting down her stuff and started assembling the tent.


"Heyyyyyy. I love chungha unnie! So I already FELL for her, I hope she can CATCH me." I said then hugged Chungha unnie who was infront of me.

 

"Neh. Let go. let's just start assembling the tents. " Chungha unnie said before removing my hug and went to help Nayoung unnie.

 

"Awwwwwwww. our baby Som just got busted!" Yeunjung unnie said teasing me while assembling the other tent.

 


"Yeah yeah." I just simply said before helping them. It's almost dark. sheez.

 

 

 

 

 


We finished preparing the tents. I looked at the time. Wahhhhhh. It's 5:34 already! I went to Mina and Pinky unnie who were catching fish. I guess for our dinner? I said that I'll just wander in the forest and try to find some firewood and a source of clean water to drink. They just suggested that I take Sohye and yoojung unnie with me but I can handle myself alone.

 


I wandered in the forest while collecting firewood for the campfire. I was trying to find a fruit bearing tree when I suddenly tripped and caused me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter