Chapter 1

Who Owns Jeon Somi's Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

wAhhhhhhh. Im sorry if this is gonna be lame.

 

~

 

Somi's POV

 

I slowly opened my eyes and stretched my arms. ThanK God it's monday! Yey! I jumped off my bed and looked around the room. Awwww. they didn't wake up again. I thought while pouting.


I slowly walked towards the door and twisted the knob. I walked outside and saw Sejeong unnie sweeping the floor. I quickly ran to her and gave her a back hug and rested my head on her shoulder.


"Good morning Sejeong Unniiiiieeeee~" I said and kissed her on the cheek.


"A-ah. G-good m-morning t-too Somi-ah." She said while stuttering.

"Why are you talking like that Unnie? and where are the others?" I said in a cute tone. Trying to .


A-ah. it's nothing. There at the kitchen, eating breakfast. Better hurry up, we all got school today." She said strictly.


"aren't you joining us for breakfast?" I asked and pouted.


"Ahhh. I guess not. I still have to clean though. Just go there already." She said and tried to break from my hug.


I hugged her even tighter to keep her from squirming. She looked at me confusingly. But bacause of her turn our face came closer. It was only inches away from each other.


"You're either coming with me to the kitchen or I'm gonna kiss you. It's your choice unnie. Now pick." I said and then smirked.


After saying that she turned red. Wahhhhhh. So adorable~ Hahahahahahaha. I like teasing my unnies.


"l-let's just go to the kitchen." She said then pulled me towards the kitchen.


Ha! Works every time! Hahahahahahaha. I really am enjoying this. Hahahahahahaha!


At the kitchen I saw Nayoung unnie cooking, Mina and Sohye unnie already sitting at the table. Doyeon and yoojung unnie playing with each other. Yeunjung unnie helping Chungha unnie to get the table ready. Kyulkyung and Chaeyeon unnie chatting on the far side of the room.


"Good morning unnies!" I greeted them then wrapped my arm around Sejeong unnie's shoulder which was standing right next to me.


"Good morning too Somi-ah." They all said then turned towards me, except for Nayoung, Yeunjung and chungha unnie. Well, they are quite busy.


"Why is your arm around Sejeong unnie's shoulder?" Chaeyeon unnie asked me suddenly. I looked at her then looked at my hand. I tightened my grip on Sejeong unnie's Shoulder as I thought of a silly thing to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter