Chapter 10

Who Owns Jeon Somi's Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10


Chaeyeon's POV

 

"Can I kiss you?"

 


What did I just asked???? Did she hear??? God! So stupid!!!!

 

I waited for an answer but only silence was the thing that answered my ridiculous question.

 

I gazed upon her and saw her... half-asleep. Geez. I guess it's a good thing that she was asleep. I sighed in relief. I thought... ah. nothing. I looked at her merely amused that she could fall asleep in such a short time. I wonder why I love this kid?

 

"If I confess now, Would you be mine?" I asked the sleeping girl beside me.


I know she can't hear me so I have the courage to ask this kind of things. Well, I think you already get my situation here. An unnie inlove with his little dongsaeng. Sighhhhh.

 

"Do you remember the first time we met during middle school? I remember you Bowing exactly 90° just to show me respect. I tried very hard not to laugh at you but failed. Then you were about to cry out of embarrassment so I invited you to my secret place? You were so astonished on what you saw then suddenly hugged me. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of your smile and your warm hug. We became close, then dorm mates now schoolmates. I can't believe that feeling from Middle school became like a forest fire. slowly spreading, taking over my innocent heart. Making me fall for you even more. Remember when you sang Nothing like us? I felt like... how do I say this...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter