Chapter 19

Who Owns Jeon Somi's Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19


Sejeong's POV

 

"Run! RUN!!!!" I screamed and grabbed Somi by the hand and dragging her away. I won't let Somi get hurt again. Even if it costs me my life.


"WAIT! Why are we running? Dasi Run run run~"

 

"Do you want your organs to be sold to random people?!"


"What?!" She exclaimed in response.


"That's what I thought. Now RUN!!!" I said before gripping her hand tight and running as fast as I can.


Yeah, kidnappers are after us. I don't know why. But there's one thing I know I need to do. I need to keep Somi safe at all cost. I don't want her to get hurt again. And yes, I know what happened to her when Chaeyeon asked her out. Chungha Unnie said to me. One of the SeSom shippers in our dorm. And also, Chaeyeon's an idiot. She could've just confessed already, rather that denying it.

 


"Somi. Try to look back, do you see them?" I said in between my breath. I am really tired from running all day.

 

"YES. AND THEIR CLOSING IN UNNIE! I DON'T WANNA DIE." Somi said with a shaky voice.

 

AISH!

 


I went through narrow roads to try and shake off those kidnappers but didn't work. I was losing hope when I suddenly saw an open abandoned building. I quickly ran towards and went inside slamming the door.

 

I stepped away from the door when I heard some voices and some foot steps. Seems like they don't know we're here. I tried to look around but it was too dark. I felt something pulling my shirt and heard sobs.

 

"Unnie... I don't wanna die..." I heard the younger girl said in between her sobs.

 

I patted her back to try and calm her down but she responded by a hug tight.

 

"Shhhh. Don't cry. I'm here. I won't let them hurt you. I'm here. I'm here. I'll protect you. Don't cry anymore ok?" I said and responded to her hug.


"Promise me you won't leave me unnie."


"I promise I won't leave you. Ever. Now let's get out of here." I said to her with full of assurance.

 

I pushed the door open but it won't open. I tried over and over again but still won't open. I was about to tell Somi that it won't open until I heard her giggle. I turned to look at her but she just patted my head so I gave her a Confused look.

 

"What?"

 

"Your doing it wrong unnie. You should try to pull it open. Not push it open. It doesn't work that way." She said while giggling.

 

While me, embarrassed by my action turned to pull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter