CHAPTER 94

BEAUTIFUL

Liz,,.." Nana called Lizzy who is driving, they're on their way home after dinner time.

"Hmm,,?"

"Why you look so close with Bomi?" Nana asked.

"Huh? What's wrong, why you asked that? Are you jealous? Hhaha" Lizzy laughs and she ends up got a slap on her shoulder.

"No, why would I jealous, I just asked, you knew Bomi just few months ago but you looked like you're a bestfriend" Said Nana, Lizzy knows that Nana is being jealous, she knows Nana wants to get close again to Bomi.

"We're good friend now, Tell me Nan, you're jealous huh?? Hhahah" Lizzy still going on with teasing Nana, but the latter didn't answer, so Lizzy keep on going.

"You're jealous because I'm close with Bomi, or,, jealous seeing Bomi with Chorong?"

"Zzz, stop it,, and why in the world she had to meet you, and made you come back to my life" Nana said with her pouting lips, well Lizzy finds it cute

"Hey, I want to comeback on you because I want it, even before I met Bomi, it was just God made my way easier with meeting Bomi, though I didn't expect that she was the one you love, but I know many things from her and I learned a lot of things too from her"

"Hmmhhh..." Nana just sighing and facing the window.

"Come on Nan, You have to only see me from now on, okay, I love you so much, we have to bw happy, I know you can love me as I Love you" Lizzy said, she takes the older's palm and kiss it. While Nana just blushing from shyness.

 

Bomi's POV

It's 7am and I wake up as the sun shines shyly through my window, I forgot to close my curtain last night and the result that I had to be awaken at this time. I take my phone to check if there's any messagge from Chorong unnie.

"Huh, no message?" I questioned it as she always send me message in the morning right after she wake up. I wonder if she hasn't wake up yet or forget to send me message.

I dial her number to check ot, she didn't pick up the phone on my first dial, I give another try to call her. I waited for almost a minute, I wonder, she's not usually like this. She finally pick up the phone.

"Yeoboseyo" She answered my call with a very weak tone, so I guessed she was still sleeping before I called her.

"Eonnie, you haven't wake up yet?"

"Eoh? N-naee, what time is it baby?" She asked, I'm curious why is her voice really low, it seems like she's sick.

"7am, unnie, are you okay? Why is your voice so weak? Are you sick?" She's not usually waking up this late, and even if she's late, she's just going to scream and hurry prepare herself.

"Huh? Aagh,, just Got a headache baby, I...." I heard ahw's groaing like she's feeling a pain. I'm guessing she's sick right now. I decided to go there to check her.

"Unnie I'm hanging up the phone, stay in bed okay, I'll go there now" I cut her off

"No need baby, I'...." She's stubborn sometimes

"Just do what I said and wait for me nae, I won't me long"

I jumped from my bed and run to closet to clean my face and change my clothes. I hurriedly take my key and running down to basement and take my car. I drive rushedly to Chorong unnie's apartment. She's not the type of person who easy to get sick so if she said she got a headache that means she's really sick.

I parked the car then running to elevator to unnie's unit number. I press the password and get inside. It's still so quite, she used to be busy at this time, preparing coffee or breakfast for herself before departing to work. I run to her bed room and get inside without knocking first. She's still laying down on her bed with a blanket covering her body that looked so weak.

"Unnie..." I called her lowly, but she didn't answer me, she didn't wake up.

I jump on the side of her bed and check her body, ow gawd it's so hot. I tap her cheek slowly to check if she's faint or not.

"Ommo unnie, you're sick, your body's too hot" I get up and take the first aid kit on the corner of her room, I take the thermomethre and put in .

"40°??! Omo,, I have to bring her to hospital" I murmuring to myself. I realized that Chorong unnie is faint.

I get up and take a long coat from unnie's wardrobe, then I call security to ask help bringing unnie to my car.

"Thank you so much ahjussi,," I thanked to the security who help me.

"Take care on your way"

I drive my car slowly to hospital, I need to rush but I can't drive fast. I stopnatnthe emergency gate then call the nurse on duty,

"Please check her, her temperature is too high" I beg to the nurse. I was worry to death, unnie never get sick like this for the whole time I know her. I wait in front of the emergency room, I walk here and there many times, I want myself to be calm but I can't.

After few minutes then the doctor comes out, I rushedly run to him.

"How is she doctor?" I ask him.

"excuse me are you her family or friend?"

"No I'm he girlf..... Nae, I'm her bestfriend, how is she? she's okay right?" I ask him panicly. The doctor seems calm and he tried to calm me down.

"Calm down miss, Miss Park Chorong is just having a high fever, she's still unconcious bcause the body temperature is too high, and her condition is too weak right now, she keeps groaning from headache, she fainted again, but it's not that serious, she might wake up in an hour. She's just probably exhausted or there is something heavy on her mind, she need to stay here for one or two days, she needs to be checked up regularly." Hff I feel relieved after hearing what doctor said, I was afraid if she might get serious illness.

"Now you can see her, just wait till she concious and wake up, but it's better if you don't ask her many things for now, let her rest first, just call me if you need anything"

"Ah nae nae, thank you very much doctor" I bow and thanked to doctor.

I go inside the patient room, and take a sit beside unnie's bed. I don't know if she's still fainting or she's sleeping soundly. Her body's still so hot and her face is so pale, I was worry to death, never see unnie like this

"Hff, get well soon unnie, I don't like seeing you sick" I caresses her head softly. I sighed many times, and I didn't stop staring at her weak body and her pale face.

I go out from the room and tried to get a cup of coffe, then I remember I need to call Eunji and asked her to inform the company that Chorong unnie cannot go to work today.

"What? Sick? Is it serious Bbom-ah?" Eunji asked, while I was walking back to unnie's room.

"Not too serious but her condition is so weak right now, it feels sad to see her like that" I stop in front of the room to finished talking to Eunji.

"Don't worry, I'll inform the HR manager about Chorong unnie, go take care of her, I'll come after working time"

"Nae Eunji-ya, thank you so much"

 

No One's POV

Bomi sneaks peek to Chorong's room to see if her girlfriend wakes up or not. but she finds her still sleeping. So she just continue sitting outside the room while enjoying her Americano. She looks so worry seeing Chorong's sick. She wonders if Chorong might have some problem but the latter didn't tell her. Bomi was spacing out until someone called her name.

"Bomi-ya??" Bomi opens her eyes to see who called her name.

"Eoh, Nana unnie? what are you doing here?" Bomi asked her, she didn't expect to meet Nana accidentaly in Hospital.

"I'm visiting my other manager, what are you doing here in the morning?"

"I'm taking care of Chorong unnie, she's sick, in this room" Bomi said while pointing Chorong's room.

"Sick?" Nana asked. Bomi can see Nana's face who also look worry when she heard Chorong is sick.

"Can I see her?" Nana asked, Bomi knows that Nana is not a bad girl, like she told to Chorong before.

Nana then gets inside the room where Chorong's laying down with her eyes closed, Bomi told her that Chorong fainted this morning, that's why she's here.

They both get out of the room and let Chorong sleeps peacefully without noise of they both talking.

"You're alone?" Bomi ask, Nana just nod. She used to see Nana with her manager, but she's alone right now.

Since they met few days ago, they both still looked awkward each other. Bomi just standig silently and holding her Americano.

"Do you want a coffee?" Bomi asked.

"No thanks,." Nana just answered shortly, meanwhile Bomi is also confused what to said.

"Eumm, how have you been unnie?" Bomi asked awkwardly.

"Fine and nothing special"

"Ah, I see....." They're back to silent, Nana really wanted to talk to Bomi, but she's too prestige to start first.

"I'm glad you're back to Lizzy, she really loves you and keep talking about you when I met her in Japan"

"Well, at least you're happy cause I found someone who really loves me, as you expected" Nana answered sarcastically, Bomi has no idea how to answer her, she would definitely teased Nana if the situation is not like this, if only they're still bestfriend.

"You deserve that, I mean it"

"Nevermind, well I have to go now, say Hi to Chorong, I wish her get well very soon"

"Nae unnie, thank you and take care"

"Mm,, bye..." Nana taps Bomi's shoulder softly and smiles before walking away.

 

Bomi's POV

I was falling asleep while sitting beside unnie's bed and holding her palms, but then I feel a hand move weakly, I immediately open my eyes and seeing Chorong unnie woke up.

"Aaghh.." she's groaning, she must be feeling the pain somewhere.

"Eoh, unnie, you wake up?" She's like unconciously glancing around to find where she is. She must haven't realized that she's in hospital right now. And she was startled when she found IV drip on her hand.

"Eoh, Bbom-ah, why I'm here? a..aghhh" She froaned again and realized soon after glancing around the hospital room.

"Wait unnie don't move, just relax, you're in hospital now, you're sick, and you fainted this morning so I brought you here"

"Ahh, you should have let me rest at home instead of bringing me here, I have to eork"

"No, don't ever think about work you need to totally bedrest here, you made me worry to death" I said the truth.

"Sorry baby for making you worry"

 

Eunji's POV

"Hello babe, Bomi called me this morning, she said Chorong unnie is sick, and she's in hospital right now, do you want to go to see her this evening? I'll pick you up if you're going" I called my baby to inform about her bestfriend.

I finished working at 6pm and readu to fetch Naeun at her filming location. I walk throigh the corridor to the lobby, but then again I heard some staffs gathering in the middle, seems like they're talking about something, and yes, they're doing something that I hate, talking about Chorong unnie's issue. I was annoyed everytime I hear people talking bad behind about my General Manager.

"Yaah, working time is over, why you're still gathering here?" I said to them, and I believe one of them is Dayoung, the most gossipping girl

"Ahh nae Eunji-sshi"

"And I warned you to stop talking bad about our GM, she's your boss here, and Dayoung-ah, I know what you did, if something bad happen to Chorong unnie, I won't let you smile again, got that?!" Well I sonded like I threathened her, but she deserve that.

I drive my car to Naeun's place and we go together to the hospital. We direct to the room that Bomi informed me. We bring some of their favorite food.

 

In the morning...

Chorong opens up her eyes slowly, she thanked God that she feels better today as Bomi really take a good care of her since yestetday, she hopes she will be discharged today. She takes a glance to a cute girl sleeping beside her, it's good to have your girlfriend sleeping on the same bed with you, hugging each other, even if it's a patient bed.

Chorong keeps smiling seeing Bomi next to her, she caresses Bomi's hair softly and slowly reaches Bomi's forehead and kissed it.

"Gomawo baby, I don't know what would I do without you" she whisper slowly to the younger who is still sleeping soundly. She pecks Bomi:s forehead and smile, pecks her cheek, pecks her nose and lastly, pecks her lips many times, till she moves and streches her body and slowly open up her eyes. Chorong chuckles seeing the cute act of her baby.

"Eoh, unnie you wake up? For how long?" Bomi asked

"Hm one hour ago" Chorong answered, then Bomi pecks Chorong's forehead, eyes, nose, then lips and gives her sweetest smile.

"Ahh, how do you feel? Better? Or still got a headache?"

"Much better baby, it's because of you"

"Geez cheeesy, and I better get down before the nurse find me sleeping here, I'll got scolded hhaha"

And right, no more than 5 minute then the doctor comes to check Chorong's conditon.

"Good morning Chorong-sshi, how do you feel today?" Doctor ask while checking on Chorong's body, temperature, blood pressure and etc.

"Feel much better doctor, and I wish to be discharged today"

"Well of course you can, after you got the lab check result this afternoon, and you need to thank to your bestfriend, she really yook a good care of you since yesterday." Doctor said, and that made Chorong takes a glance to Bomi and smile.

"Of course she did doctor, and she's not my bestfriend,,, she's my girlfriend" Said Chorong, that made Bomi widened her eyes due to startled by Chorong's confession to doctor about her relationship, she didn't expect Chorong will be this brave, she's really proud now.

"Ahh I see, you're lucky to have a girlfriend like her, I'm sure you'll recover soon with her beside you" the doctor said.

They chuckle each other after doctor left And Bomi keeps staring at Chorong with a proud stare

"Wae? You didn't expect me to tell to doctor that you're my girlfriend?"

"Hmm, never expect that hhheh, but you did it, thanks unnie"

 

Bomi's POV

I was left alone when the nurse bringing Chorong unnie to the lab for the last check up.

I was playing with my phone and I also bring unnie's phone with me. I accidentaly touched the phone and the mesages accidentally opened, I was about to close it but I glanced to the message that is from unnie's mom. I read the message that appeared on the screen witbout I open it.

"Chorong-ah, dear, I really am sorry I had to cut the phone call last night, your dad was angry so much knowing we talked on the phone. Sorry because he end up scolding you too. Take care of your health dear, eomma loves you so much".

Huu, phone call with her mom? She got scolded again by her dad? Hff, I always feel guilty whenever she got scolded by her dad, it shouldn't be like this. What should I do? Should I go to unnie's hometown and begging to his dad? Again? I begged few times and he hasn't approved yet. I see unnie's coming back from the lab, I rushedly locked her phone and walk to her and help her pushing the wheelchair and help her get back to her bed.

"How is it unnie? Nothing serious right?" I asked right after finished putting her in bed.

"No baby, the result is good, they just told me not to be over exhausted and doing check up regularly, but you know I hate check up"

"But you have to follow what doctor said from now on, and I'm going to scold you if you don't do it."

 

Chorong's POV

It's really a bless to have this girl in my life. She's younger than me but there are lots of time she acted like she's older than me and I love her for being like that. I feel save when I'm with her, I don't have to worry when I'm with her, I love how she always protect me. How I wish my dad will approve us soon so that we can get married. I just want to live happily with her till we die. I will go back to my hometown as soon as possible and I'm going to beg to my father again and again, I won't stop begging him to get his approval. Even though he scolded me a lot last night. But I will never give up on my love, Bomi is my love, I can't live without her.

 

A/N :

Here's my morning update, I guess would not be able to update fast this week. Office is going crazy this month. But I'll keep updating of course, don't worry.

Sorry for all mistakes and typos

Love you

Xoxo

Pabbochomi