CHAPTER 29

BEAUTIFUL

Monday Morning

It's Monday morning and it means time to go back with the hectic world at the Style office in Korea, and it means a lazy day for a lazy Yoon Bomi, especially without Chorong at the office. There should be a meeting today with some models, but it will be hold until the GM come back from Japan. Bomi come to the office at 9 am today, she looked still sleepy, but yea she has go to work anyway. She walks lifelessly to the cafe to get an Americano. When she enters the cafe, she sees few employees are sitting inside the cafe and seems like talking about stuffs, but she wonders why are their eyes on hers? She feels like they're talking about her, but she can't hear them when she tries to catch what they say. But she doesn't want to care, maybe they're just gossiping, but she still feel uncomfortable because she feels right if their eyes are still on hers. She takes a sip of her coffee then walks to her desk

Morning Dude,,,” She greets Eunji who has already ready on her desk, holding her mobile phone and smiles like a crazy.

Yow buddy, morning, you look like a zombie today haha,,” Eunji teases her same-aged friend.

Geez, and you look like a crazy, I saw it yo, I guess I know why...” Bomi knows if Eunji is so happy these days, she's getting closer with Naeun.

Eunji unnie is always look like a crazy, don't you know that Bomi unnie??” then suddenly a voice cut of when Eunji was about to answer Bomi, it's Namjoo.

Yaa, this kid, why can't you let me be happy?” and that makes Bomi and Namjoo laughs hard together

You're right Namjoo-ya, Eunji really looks like a crazy these days, and it's because of Naeun I know” She whisper when she said the parts crazy because of Naeun. That makes Namjoo laughs harder with open wide.

Geez, you two, whatever, I'm going to start to work..”

Namjoo and Bomi still laugh hard seeing Eunji sulking like a moron. They suddenly stop when Bomi greets someone who has just entered from the front door.

Ah Hayoung-ah, what are you doing here in the morning?”

Namjoo and Eunji turn their head and looking at Hayoung who look so pretty today,

Yaa unnie, why you always ask me that thing whenever I come here, you never ask me how are you, what kind of unnie are you” Hayoung sulking suddenly. That made Namjoo glancing at her and thinks, that's a cute side of Hayoung. As Eunji knows, Namjoo seems like Hayoung since few weeks ago, she never said it to Eunji, but Eunji can read her expression whenever she sees Hayoung, Namjoo always say Hayoung isa perfect figure.

Haha, we talk everyday so I don't need to do that” Bomi said jokingly.

But seems like Hayoung's not alone, there few peoples come after Hayoung, they are Naeun, the reason why Eunji acts like a fool this morning and also Nana who enters the room without looking at Bomi, there are few more famous male singers too. Seems like there will be a special meeting with these models, and there are also some representatives from some famous products. All the guests are guided to go to the meeting room.

We can see Bomi's confused face, she was startled seeing Nana there. And she thought how could be meeting when the GM and the Chief editor is not even in Korea. Once she remembers, Chorong haven't told her about this meeting. Some staffs seems know about this meeting except Bomi.

Eunji-ya, is there any meeting today?” she ask Eunji curiously

Huh, don't you know yet? I guess I forgot to tell you, sorry hehee,,” Eunji answered and gigles, while Bomi still frowned.

But who will lead the meeting? Chorong unnie and Tamaki-san are still in Japan” Before Eunji answers Bomi's question, suddenly there are three persons enter the room and greet all the staffs.

Good Morning everyone...” it's a voice that made Bomi turns her head immediately, she widened her eyes, they are Tamaki, Jisook and Chorong. Bomi looks shocked seeing those peoples. She wondered how could Chorong back to Korea without telling her first?

Huh?? Chorong unnie? Geez why didn't she tell me if she's back today?” Bomi thought, she takes a glance to Chorong when Chorong greets everyone and tell them to gather in the middle

Bomi gives a “how could you not tell me you're back today” stare to Chorong, then Chorong looks back at her and wink to her.

Good Morning everyone, sorry for shocking you with our sudden come back this morning, Eunji-sshi, Bomi-sshi, Jooyeon-sshi and Yoohwan-sshi, please go to the meeting room, we'll have a meeting with them, please be prepared 5 minutes from now”

Just by saying that, then Chorong walks to her room to prepare all the documents and so does Bomi, she doesn't have time to take her mobile phone and message Chorong. She will ask about this later after working time is over.


 

In the meeting room

Good morning everyone, so, we're here to have a meeting for the special photo shoot for next month edition. The models will be everyone here, each and everyone of you will be paired with the male singer and members of boy groups here. And for the photo session will taken by Miss Yoon Bomi, I always trust your work” Tamaki gives a long explanation to all the guests and Style crew.

Crapp,, how could I take pictures of Nana while we haven't made up yet” Bomi thoughts while secrety stealing a glance at Chorong.

Attention please everyone, for this photo shoot there will be a different concept for each models, our management have made agreement with the models about this concept. For Naeun-yang will be paired with Lee Minhyuk-sshi for Kenzo, Hayoung-yang will be paired with Shinwoo-sshi, Haena-yang with Sungjae-sshi and lastly Nana-yang will do a solo photoshoot with no pairing, but she will do the special concept, we'll talk about it later after this meeting. This photo shoot will be done started this Thursday, so for the Style crews please be prepared for this photo session. And for Nana-sshi please stay here after this meeting ends, we'll continue talking about your special concept. That's all I can say about the next photo session, any question??” Chorong gives a sharp long explanation about the meeting. Bomi wonders what's with Nana's concept, and why should they talk privately.

All the guest are done with the meeting, they excused themselves to go out of the room. They bow each other and will go back to their own activities. Except Nana, she still stay in the meeting room.

Ano, Yoon Bomi-sshi, can you please stay here too, we need to talk about the concept too?” Tamaki calls Bomi when she was about to go out from the meeting room. Bomi didnn't expect she will be included on the meeting about this concept.

Ah, yes Sir...” Bom follows what Tamaki instructed, stay in the meeting room are, Tamaki, Chorong, Nana and Bomi. Tamaki doesn't know if those three girls inside the meeting room feel awkward each other, Bomi doesn't seem comfortable being there in between Chorong and Tamaki, meanwhile Chorong doesn't seem comfortable being in between her girlfriend and Nana, and visa versa.

Okay then, we'll continue our meeting. For Nana-sshi, we have talked about your concept right, with you and your management and I'm glad you're agree to do this concept...”

Tamaki's words makes Bomi a little bit confused and curious about the concept, what could it be? Chorong seems know about this

... For Bomi-sshi, I'd like to inform you if Nana's concept will be a Mature and Nature Concept, Nature concept which means, we will use the nature as the properties and Nana, and for the Mature, Nana will do a topless photo shoot as the sign of maturity...”

Tamaki hasn't finished his words but Bomi has already widened her eyes, she thinks, how could she do a topless photo shoot for Nana, that will be really awkward each other, she wanted to complain, but she knows if she has to be professional, she has no idea what's on Chorong's mind, she's sure Chorong will be jealous of this, damn she's caught in the middle between her professionalism and her girlfriend.

...Nana has been agree to this concept. The photo shoot will be taken at our private studio, so that there won't be too much crews, so I hope Bomi-sshi will do the best for this, it's hard to make Nana do this for Style Magazine. And I have a big expectation for this edition, any question Bomi-sshi??”

Bomi's startled, she can't still think straight, but yea she has to be professional.

Ah,,a, No sir, I understand”

Okay, so it's all fixed and everyone's ready, thank you so much Nana-sshi for your time for coming here, it's good to work together with you, you may continue your activities.”

With that, Tamaki ended the meeting, we can see, Chorong and Bomi do not say too much, they only listen to Tamaki, so does Nana. They all stand up and shakes hands with Nana, and excuses Nana to walk out from the meeting room, while Bomi still left dumbfounded she feels worry if she will do her best for this session, the reason is she still hasn't made up her friendship with Nana, and the other reason is, she doesn't know what will happen with Chorong if she has to takes topless picture of Nana.

Nana walks out of the room, and Bomi collects her notes and pen while Tamaki and Chorong walks slowly behind Nana. Bomi's concentrating to packing her notes to go back to her desk before suddenly she hears something that startling her,

Chorong-chan, my father text me, he said hi to you and hope he can meet you and have dinner with you again when you come to Japan next time”

That's a very low voice but Bomi can clearly hear that, she stops packing her notes, she tried to re-catch what Tamaki said, and silently takes a sharp glance to Chorong with a thousand thoughts on her mind, .

Tamaki's father? Meet again? Have dinner? I don't think I need your explanation Park Chorong”

Chorong looks back at her and signaling a “I can explain about this” stare to Bomi, but Bomi doesn't seem care about Chorong's glance. She packs her note faster and immediately walk out of the meeting room, behind Tamaki and Chorong, she walks faster to her desk, she puts the notes on her desk then hurriedly walks out of her room....

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hi there, I'm back, with a short chapter i guess :D, It's still not ready yet but I can't be patient to update this chapter :D

and Wow, 100 subscribers already? thanks you so much guys and Wow it's 28 chapters, I can't believe myself I can write so long chapter :D , it's my first time writing this long chapters.
I hope you like this chapters, gives me any comment about this, I need suggestion too ^^.

Sorry for mistakes and typos and I always hope it's not boring .

I'll work hard for the next chapters.

See you soon

Love you all

xoxo

Chomi for my life <3