CHAPTER 22

BEAUTIFUL

I decide to go to Nana's apartment, I have to fix the problems between me and Nana. I take my key and drive my car to Nana's apartment

I drive as fast as possible to Nana's apartment, I'm sorry unnie I turn off my mobile, I'll tell you everything tomorrow. I immediately go to Nana's room number and press the bell. She opens the door for me but she just give me a sign to enter without saying any words, so I follow her and go inside. Nana sits on the couch and didn't say anything at all, so did I. I was waiting for her to speak but she still doesn't speak, we're silent for almost 15 minutes. She even ignores me and busy with her mobile. I can't stay like this anymore, I came here to fix our problem with her.

“Unnie, how long will you ignore me and act like this?” I ask her, I want her to say something, but she keeps silents. I think I can lose my patience. I take a deep breath and try to calm myself, I don't want to explode tonight. Nana still didn't answer anything and still into her mobile.

“Unnie...” I call her one more time, but before I finish, she cuts me off and snapped me,

“WHAT?? WHAT DO YOU WANT? DO YOU WANT ME TO ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS? YOUR REQUEST? YOU WANT ME TO BEHAVE TO YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND? WHILE I FEEL HURT HERE? IT'S THAT WHAT YOU WANT??!!”

I never imagine Nana will talk rude to me and talk so loud.

“NO !! that's not what I want, I just want you to understand, I've chosen this way, please understand and can you please respect what I chose? Just a bit?” I talk as calm as possible so that I won't explode, I take a glance to Nana whose face is redden due to emotion. I came here not to have a fight with her, I want everything is fixed tonight but she still can't make herself calm.

“SO YOU THINK I DIDN'T RESPECT YOUR DECISION? FINE, MAYBE I WAS TOO SELFISH, BUT DO YOU EVER ONCE THINK ABOUT MY FEELING?” she snapped me again, I still manage to talk calmly. I don't want to end with being enemy with her.

“I never NOT thinking about your feeling, I DO think about it, but we've talked about it last time and I'm sure you still remember that!” I definitely looked angry but I tried hard to keep calm, I can see Nana's eyes are full of anger that she has been kept all this time.

“......................................”

“YES, I STILL REMEMBER, I STILL REMEMBER EVERYTHING, AND IT'S MY OWN FAULT, I WAS TO STUPID, AND I AM ENVY TO CHORONG, YOU HEAR THAT?? I ENVY TO CHORONG, BEACUSE SHE'S THE ONE WHO CAN GET YOU FINALLY !!”

I really lose my mind and my words, I don't have any words to say to her, I almost give up.

“I definitely remember everything, I remember all the things we've talked about, I've tried hard to accept the fact that I lose you, you were the one who was always be with me, always there whenever I need you, all your attention and your time was all for me, just for me, I tried, I tried to accept your relationship with Chorong, I tried hard to accept it,, but my heart cannot,,,” she pointed her chest with her finger, to show me where it hurts “this heart,, this heart cannot accept it, this heart that feels hurt, it hurts,,, REALLY HURTS,, YOU KNOW THAT??!” she snapped me again and again, Her eyes now all are teary and she cries hard, meanwhile for myself, I can't hold back my own tears. I know how it feels to be in Nana's position but do I have to sacrifice my own love?

“You're quiet because you can't feel the pain, right?? you're ended with getting together with someone you love, but me?? I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY LOVE AND LETTING SOMEONE I LOVE BEING WITH SOMEONE ELSE !! IT HURTS,, IT REALLY HURTS YOU KNOW THAT YOON BOMI??!” I feel like I wanna slap her so that she will not act like this anymore.

“I KNOW THAT !!!” I can't hold back my emotion, I finally explode, things that I don't wanna do.

“I know how it feels unnie, don't tell me that I can't feel it, but do I have to pretend to love you the way you do? It's all impossible for me to do that, I don't want to be a cruel person who pretend to love you and lie to you even lie to my own feeling, I do love you, really DO, but I just can't love you the way you love me, could you please respect my feeling, do I have to give up my own feeling? And Chorong unnie's feeling?” The tears that I hold back since few times ago, they're finally down to my cheek, I was so sad why I have to fight with Nana.

“I'm really sad, to be honest, why do we have to fight like this,,, should our friendship end up just like this just because I have a girlfriend? I can ignore you if I want, if you keep behave like this,,, but I can't,,, I can't never do that stupid thing, you're like my own sister, you're my bestfriend, my closest friend and I love you,, really love you more than you know, I hope you know that” my eyes have been really teary, I can't hold my own tears.

I run out of energy to talk, I feel like I lose my mind, I don't know what to talk to make Nana understand the situation. I stand lifelessly and put my back head on the wall, while I see Nana sitting down on a couch and didn't stop crying hard. I don't know if I still need to be here, it's useless all that I said to her, it's totally useless.

“I think my coming here is totally useless, I better go home, thanks for spending your time for me, to talk to me, thank you”by saying those words I decide to go home, I'm tired of fighting. When I was about to walk to the door, there's a hand grab my right hand, she holds me to not to go home.

“Stay here,,, please,,,,” Nana's crying hard and asking me to stay here, but I can't do that.

“It's no use for me staying here, you don't want to understand and you can't even respect my decision”

“Please...” she keeps asking me to stay, she's crying on my shoulder and back hugging me.

“Sorry unnie, if you can't understand and respect my choice, I think I can do the same” I reply without even looking at her face. I swear to God, I regret for what I just said to her, I never meant to say those cruel words to her, but I have to do that.

Nana slowly lets go off my hand, she gives up to make me stay here with here. I walk slowly to the door and go out from Nana's apartment without saying a single world. I know I have to be straight to her. I try my best not to cry even though I fell so hurt inside. I feek so hurt seeing her crying because of me. It's not our first time fighting like this. bu

I walk back to my car, when I get inside I laid my head on the steering wheel, I don't know where to go, I feel like to drunk but I don't think I can do it, Chorong unnie will scold me. And the problem is I have to be courage to tell to Chorong unnie what happen today, I guess she will be angry knowing me meeting Nana without her permission.


 

Morning at the Style office...

Bomi's POV

The office looks hectic this morning, everyone is rushing go here and there. I came early morning today, with un-fit body, I can't sleep all night long because I can't stop thinking about how my friendship would end with Nana. I had a headache it feels so heavy, I decide to got o cafetaria to get some americano then I go to back to my desk to start working. I sit on my desk and looking around Chorong unnie's room, I wonder why I didn't see her since I come this morning. She didn't reply my message. I decide to continue my tasks, maybe she's having a meeting with other departments. Maybe I'll take her for lunch or dinner tonight. I go back focusing on my works till 10 am.

“Yow Morning buddy,,,” I feel a hand tapping my back, it's Eunji, she tapped me on her way back to her desk. I'm glad she's back on her own, back to bright and cheering Eunji.

“Hey Morning, coffee??” I offer her coffee.

“I've drink a big cup this morning haha..” she said while showing me her big cup.

“Wow, it's still early and you've drink a big cup haha” I grinning while talking to her

“Mmm, I came too early today and I need something to open my eyes”

I chuckled hearing her answer, I turn my body back facing my work desk to check some photos that I take few days ago. While I'm turning my body to my desk, I see two figures enter our room from the front door, it's Chorong unnie and Tamaki. I frowned to her, I steal a glance to her with my questioning eyes. “How come they come together, where they have been?” I ask myself. Tamaki has come back to Korea, hfff I already feel relieved when I know Tamaki moved to Japan for a while. Chorong unnie catches my glance and she walks to her room and wink to me and smile. I grab my mobile soon and send a LINE to her.

Me : Unnie, why did you come together with Tamaki?

I wait for her reply for almost few minutes, I see Tamaki is in her room geez what are they doing.

Tiiingg, a vibrate come from my mobile, I open it furiously.

Cr : Aish, Yoon Bomi, it's still too early to jealous Xp

Me : Eyy, I'm serious unnie, why did you come with Tamaki?

Cr : Mr. Tamaki baby, he's still your boss anyway

Me : Geex, okay okay Mr. Tamaki, now answer my question.

I see Chorong unnie's grinning while reading my message

Cr : I had to go for a meeting at Cosmo this early morning and I had to go earlier so Tamaki told me to pick me up so that we can go to Cosmo directly and on time. Satisfied with my answer Miss Yoon Bomi?

It's like Chorong unnie knows if I'm being jealous

Me : Why didn't you call me, I could drive you there

Cr : Hey, do you want me to pinch your cheek? You're too cute haha

Bm : Aish c'mon unnie stop kidding, I'm serious now

Cr : Haha I didn't want to wake my girlfriend up too early

Hff it seems like Chorong unnie didn't want to stop teasing me,

Me : Aish unnie, but you made me jealous ><

Cr : Hey, you need to thank me Miss Yoon, I accepted Tamaki's offer to pick me up this morning so I could go home with you.

Huh? I almost didn't get what she meant, but I smile suddenly, yeah she's right that means she doesn't bring her car so I can take her home, But, still I feel jealous.

Me : But I still feel jealous, why it has to be Tamaki who pick you up

Cr : Haha, stop it baby, don't be jealous, I'll ask you to pick me up next time if I have to go early morning okay, stop pouting, that makes me want to kiss you haha

Haha I can't stop laughing by reading unnie's message. That girl really drives me crazy.

xxxxxx
 

I was too busy all day and that made my plan to take Chorong unnie for lunch totally failed, damn it. I'll take her for dinner today, and I'll tell her about what happen last night at Nana's apartment. Unnie was also so busy with her tasks, she was busy with Tamaki, she went to Tamaki's room few times, eerggh she said I shouldn't be jealous with him, but I did. I finished my jobs at 6 pm and I send message to unnie if I'll be waiting her on my car, I'm gonna take her for dinner.

“I'll go home first buddy, don't go home late, go for a date, don't get too excited to this work haha” I tell Eunji if I'm going home first.

“Hahah, yeah I get it, take care on your way” she's chuckling answers me.

I go to basement and get it to my car and wait for Chorong unnie. She promised me to treat me buddae jiggae, it feels like I want to eat now, can't wait for that. I wait for Chorong unnie while looking at her pictures on my mobile, I cannot stop thanking to God for giving me such a beautiful angel.

Brakkkkk... Suddenly I heard a voice startled me, it was a pretty girl that I called my girlfriend.

(A/N : Cheesy Bbom :D)

“Gosh, you startled me unnie” she just chuckled seeing me startled, she pecks my cheek as usual.

“Let's go find the most delicious buddae jiggae for my beloved girlfriend.” She said that with a big smile on , geezz I can't get drunken just by seeing her smile everyday.

“Heoll,, how long have you been cheesy like this unnie” I drove my car to my favorite restaurant with the best budae jigae menu. We'll have dinner first then I will tell her everything. I don't want to ruin our romantic dinner time. When we arrived at our destination we ordered our favorite foods and we eat deliciously and we end with getting full. I was about to pay the bill but unnie told me not to, she paid all the bill, she has promised me to treat me.

After we finished our dinner then I drive my car and go to Chorong unnies apartment, I have to take her home and when we arrived at the basement, I don't get out of my car, I take a glance at her for few minutes. Shee looks confused with my behaviour

“Unnie...”

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Haaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dearrrrrr readerrrrrrrrrrrsssss.

Goshh, sorry for making you wait too long, I really wanted to update fast, But my jobs at the office really drove me crazy.

I actually still updating the next chapter and I wanted to make it into one chapter, But I can't wait no more to update hehee, so I'll upload it for the next chapter

I hope you like this chapter, please tell me your opinion or suggestion. And thanks for all the subscribers.

I promise to update faster for the next chapter.

 

I love you all <3

 

xoxo

Chomi for my life