CHAPTER 100 - EPILOG

BEAUTIFUL

"YOOON BOMIII......"

Aishhh, I close my ears when I heard a dolphin voice from the living room. I wonder how can such a beautiful woman have a very ultra loud voice. Hff.. I just cover my ears and go back to sleep.

"Aishhh, you're back to sleep huh? Now explain this...!!!" She comes to our bedroom bringing a magazine with pictures of Nana on an underwear advertisement.

"Wae?? It's just Nana's advertisement, what's wrong with it?" I talk to her with m body still on my bed and covered by a blanket. But then she pulled my blanket roughly,

"Heoll, it's Nana's undergarment CF and it's written photogarph by Yoon Bomi" She said still with annoyed tone. Hff jealous again, she still cannot handle her jealousy to Nana. Even though Nana is together with Lizzy now. And they're going to I bet she forgot that I told her already about this.

"So what's the problem unnie? it's just a CF photoshoot, don't be jealous with it jebal..." I beg her not to be jealous. It's been a long time she's never been jealous, but what's with today. I bet she's on her periode. Hfff

"I won't be jealous if you told me about this" Kkekek right?! She forgot that I've told her about this a long time ago.

"Honey,,, honeyy,, you forget that I've told you about this? I told you that I would have a photohoot with Nana two weeks ago, and I told you that Nana wasn't alone, she's with Lizzy. So it was not only me with Nana there. Try to remember it dear"

I keep chuckling seeing my wife jealous to death about it.

"Huh? You've told me? I didn't remember it, don't lie to me baby" Geezz this girl, she forgot but she denied it. Hfff, help me God, I can never win over her. But yeah, I love her.

"Hhahaha honey, my honey, Park Chorong, my love, my dear, my other half. I've told you when I came to your office and picked you up for lunch and you said it's okay, huh, try to remember it"

"Ahhh nae nae, I forgot, sorry baby hff, I thought you didn't tell me about this. Hff sorry baby"

"Hahah it's okay honey, but please, try not scream in the morning, you shocked me"

She turns her face to me, still with annoyed face. I know she's still jealous with Nana.

"Come here,," I pull her to our bed and kiss her lips immediatelly, she looked startled, but she kissed me back.

"and listen, I've married to you it's because I love you, only love you and no other, not even Nana, I just love you. I proved that many times, I love seeing you jealous but I want you to know, I just love you in my life, only you stay here,," I take her palm and put it in my chest.

"I know baby, I'm sorry for that"

Then I kiss her back, I kiss her upper and lower lips in turn, I hold her nape and deepened the kiss. I brushed my lips to hers and start to her lips and asking for permission to enter fully. She opened so that I can her tongue. We tongue battle as usual. She holds my waist we deepened our kiss. I star to rub her back and attack her neck that made her moan

"Mmhhh,,,baby,,,," I her neck and leave my love bites there. I lift up her sleeveless pajama dress that revelaed her underwear and her lace white bra. She cups my face and push me to lay me on the bed and kiss me roughly. I was startled when she did that. It's rare for her attacking me in the morning. But I love seeing her wild as usual.

She keeps my lips and my tongue, even attacking my neck, she knows how to made me moan loud.

"Aaghh,,, yea honey,, I love it"

I rub her back while we're kissing roughly. I was about to take off her pajama dress but then...

"Mommy,,,, momma...where are you mommy...."

"Aishhh,,,," we have to stop when we heard the sound of our twin baby boys calling us. We stop as soon as we heard the sound. We don't want our kids seeing us doing that thing. We laugh together, it's kinda funny when we're making out in the morning but we have to stop because our children calling us. We fix our mess up clothes and hair

"Nae my baby, come in" Chorong gets up from the bed taking our twin boys to the bed.

"You wake up baby? what made you wake up this early? don't tell me you both fight"

Yes, the are Heo Chan and Byung Chan, the 4 years old twin that we adopted from an orphanage. We decided to adopted kids so that we won't be lonely. We want our house are full of laugh amd cry of Children. That's why we decided to adopted them

They're both so handsome, like me hehee. We love them both, really love them as they're our own kids.

Chorong unnie wanted the boys to call her Mommy and call me Momma. She loves the kids so much as they are her own kids. I love how she takes care of the kids. We change our turn for taking care of the boys.

 

"Momma,,momma,, I want that car, but mommy didn't let me huhuuu hiikss..." Heochan run to me when she wanted the car toy in the display when we went to the mall. I love to buy the kids all the toys they love but my wife stop it if she thinks the boys already have the kind of toys.

*******

Well for HeoChan, he really looked like me, he loves toys, loves camera and cars, and love girls hhehe meanwhile for Byungchan, he is typical a boy who loves sitting in front of tv while her brother sitting on the floor playing with her toys. They're twin indeed but they have different personality. But they both love each other.

"Heochan-ah, Byungchan-ah, listen to Mommy and Momma,, Mommy and Momma love you so both much,, please grow up well, we promise to take care of you forever, till God will set the time limit by his own. Remember not tonlisten what people say. Nae, just remember thay we,, Mommy and Momma really really love you"

Chorong unnie said to the kids. She was worry if someone will tell them about their identity. We will tell them too when the time comes.

For now, we just want to take care of the boys. Because of them, our live is brighter than before, 4 is better than only two.

 

We've been satisfied just having these twins.

"My life is so complete now, for having you in my life, as my wife, as my partner, as mother of out two kids. My life is absolutely perfect with the three of you. I love you so much honey"

"Thank you too for loving us baby, thank you for teaching me not to give up on something thank you for letting me know that the true love really does exist. Thank you for teaching me that Love will always win over so many obstacles. I'm proud to have you in my life."

"I love you Park Chorong"

"And I love you more Yoon Bomi"

 

"Heochan-ah, Byungchan-ah, come here, remember, Momma and Mommy love you both so much" I hug and kiss them, the three most important persons in my life.. My wife and my twins.

 

A/N

Remember, Love will always win.

Here's the Bonus chapter for you ^^. 

I'm gonna miss this story so much, gonna miss you so much.

See ya ^^.

Love Ya

 

Xoxo

Pabbochomi