CHAPTER 23

BEAUTIFUL

“Unnie...”

I call her softly, I hold her hand and she looks at me with a questioning looks, seems like she can guess what I will talk about.

“Hmm, what's wrong baby?” she asks me softly. I take a deep breath, I feel nervous all of sudden, I really feel guilty for what I did last night.

“Unnie, I would like to apologize...” I said it and lowered my head, while Chorong unnie keeps staring at me with a questioning looks.

“Why are you apologizing?” she ask me again,

“Mm, I'm sorry, I met Nana last night,,, I went to her apartment without telling you first...” I stop, I was cut off because suddenly Chorong unnie releases her hand from mine and she turns her face to the window. I realized she's angry, I can understand and I will accept if she's going to angry to me.

“I went to Nana's apartment to talk with her to fix our problem, I'll tell you everything and you can mad at me after that, I know I was wrong doing it.” I said it with my low voice, I can't even be sure if unnie will listen to my explanation, but surprisingly she keeps silent and listening to me.

“So that's why I couldn't sleep well last night, I wanted to call you because I felt there was something wrong, I was afraid if you might get sick or tired, but I couldn't reach you” She said that with lowing down her head without looking at me. I really feel guilty to her.

“I really am sorry, I know you'll get angry, I really feel guilty for doing this thing, but I really have to do this, that was the only way Nana would talk to me, I've tried my best to make her understand and accept my relationship with you, but we fought hard, she screamed to me all night long, she couldn't understand and I feel like giving up. I decided to give up, I wouldn't care anymore if she will keep behaving like this. As long as she won't do something or hurt you. And if in the future I have to work with her, I'll always be professional. I've tried everything to make her understand but it's all in vain” I explain everything to unnie without hiding anything. Chorong unnie still keeps quiet, I can see her red eyes that almost teary.

“You can scold me unnie, you can get mad to me, I know I've made a big mistake, and I deserve it, I was too stupid for getting you into this endless trouble, I can't even make sure when will this end and I can't even handle Nana. But I have tried to behave what as should do to Nana, I really am sorry unnie” I try to hold her hand hesitantly, I stay silent for a while, waiting for Chorong unnie to say something. I'll accept even if she will get mad to me and leave me here. Then I feel a soft hand holding my palm, I take a look and I see Chorong unnie's smiling softly with her teary eyes.

“Honestly, I want to be angry to you, but I guess I can't” She speaks softly, I was startled since she said she's not angry to me.

“Why? You can do it unnie, I deserve it, I've made a lot of mistakes in our relationship which is only last for about two months and I...” I haven't finished saying and I stopped because I feel Chorong unnie's pointing finger on my lips.

“I don't have to be angry to you, you've done your best, I should have thanked to you for what you've done this much for us,, for our relationship, thank you for fighting for our relationship in front of Nana” she said it softly which makes my heart flutters. I smile to her, I was almost cry, but I hold it back.

“Thank you so much unnie, I did it for us, I promise I won't do something like that again in the future, I promise I'll never make you upset, I love you,,, really love you,,,”

I go kiss her forehead and hug her tight, I really love this girl, I never wanna lose her forever.

“I love you too baby” she answers me softly, while moving her face closer to me, now we're only few inches apart even our noses are touched each other. I didn't let this chance away. I move my face closer to her and move my lips closer to her, she knows my signal and slowly close her eyes. I don't take too long then I take her soft lips on mine. I cup her face then kiss them softly, I really like the taste of unnie's soft lips, it tastes like candy. I kiss the lower lip then she kisses my upper lips, then I change to her upper lips. I kiss her softly but then change into passionate one. I can feel her breath in front of me. I cup her face with my left hand then my right hand hold her hand tightly. I really love our sweet moment like this. I love how unnie kisses me back, she even kisses me passionately. I have all her lips on mine, I stick out my tongue and ask permission to fully enter . She opens and I immediately it softly, our tongues are fighting each other, I her tongue and lips in a time and without I realize it, I put my hand under her skirt and I it on her thigh, I it softly and we're keep kissing passionately, I'm afraid it will change into the rough one.

“Mmhhhhhh....” I was startled because I hear a soft moan all of sudden, it's Chorong unnie. I was shocked hearing her moan, she's when I kiss her roughly. I was afraid at first, afraid if she'll get mad because I did something nasty to her. I guess she realized it when I stop my kissing but my lips are still on hers. She was silent for few seconds then she release her lips from mine. I guess she's angry,

Dammitt, she's angry, great Yoon Bomi, you made her angry by doing something nasty” I thought.

I was about to apologize for what I did, but she gets out from my car, haizzz great Yoon Bomi you made her disgusting you, I feel dumbfounded seeing her go out from my car suddenly, then I see her walks and open my door, I was about to apologize but she grabs my hand roughly, I get up and follow her, I bet she's angry to me. I forcedly follow her step and hurriedly pressing my car's auto lock. I wonder where will she take me, she grabs my hand so rough.

“U,,,unnie....” she doesn't answer me, she takes me inside the building and enter the elevator, she press her room's floor number and when the elevator's door are closed she kisses me again, she pins me to the elevator's wall kisses me roughly, I was shock enough seeing her like this. But I kissed her back, I do really enjoy this moment. Without hesitantly I hold her waist and close up her body to mine and kiss her back. I kiss her roughly, this is our first time having a rough and passionate kiss. I really can't believe unnie can do this thing. I don't brave enough to imagine what will happen next. We stop kissing when we reach the 14th floor, Chorong unnie drags me out from the elevator and she hurriedly press her room password. I was really amazed how can unnie act like this, but I really love it.

“C'mon baby...” She drags my hand to enter her home and she close the door and she hugs me and kiss me back. We were really into our own worlds. We kissed nonstop and roughly, it's my first time seeing Chorong unnie like this, she keeps kissing me hungrily, she links her arms to my neck and I hold her waist. We're each other's lips and our tongues are battling inside our mouth.

“Mmhh,, baby...” I hear chorong unnie moan again, this time is louder, I guess I know what she wants, nope,, what we want. I guess it's the night when we will possess each others body and soul. We're still kissing and I take her in a bridal style and take her to her room, I walk while still kissing her. I put her on her bed. Chorong unnie staring sharp at me, and I was staring at her with a hesitant looks. But she signaled me to continue. So I follow her order to continue..

“U,, unnie, a,, are you sure you want to do this??” I stuttered asking her as I'm afraid she won't like it.

“Yes baby,, let's continue... I love you” and she kissed me roughly again,

“I love you too unnie,,,” I said I love her and continue kissing her. I dare myself to kiss down to her chin and reach her neck, that makes her moan louder

“Mmhh,, it's nice baby, go on...” she's begging me,

I kiss and her neck, I make a love bite on her neck, she'll get angry when she realized it later, but I don't care, I just want prove my love to her and make her mine. I put my hand down to her and squeeze it softly and that's when I hear Chorong unnie's moan again.

“Mmhhh, baby, I love it, c'mon” she keeps begging me to continue.

Without a doubt I continue working on unnie's body. I kiss every parts of her body while my hand everywhere down her .

“Yes unnie, your wish is my command and I love to hear your moan...” I whisper to her ear.

“Mmhh,,, “ she keeps , she knows what I want.

“Unnie can I take your clothes off??” I ask her permission before totally making love to her.

“Go on baby, do it now, I need you now...” without a doubt I take all unnie's clothes and I take mine too. I keep kissing her lips and down to her neck till her , I that two little things on her that makes unnie's body arching non stop.

I am ready,,, I ready to make love to you and call you mine, totally mine, I can posses you finally...

(A/N : again,, sorry I'm not really good at writing parts, you may continue with your imagination hhehee peace...)


 

Chorong's POV

After almost two hours of making love session, we were tired, I laid my body on my bed with only a blanket covering my body, I almost didn't realized if Bomi is next to me, she's also , we're on the same blanket. Bomi looks sweating a lot, she must be tired for trying hard for her first time making love with me. Same condition happens to me, I was so exhausted. I can't believe I finally making love with her, she's so great for our first time, I wonder where did she learn this kind of thing. And I can't believe myself, how could I be so wild before haishh, It's a shame but I'm glad she can make me satisfied and totally possessed me to be hers. I stay quiet as I was too shy lying with her without any clothes. She seems notices my weird behavior

“Tired unnie?? Your face is so red, are you shy lying like this with me? haha” Bomi teases me.

“Stop it babo, I'm just tired” I answered lowly without looking at her. But she moves her face closer to me and looking at in front of my eyes. I was startled,

“Haha, just tell me you're shy unnie” Geezz this babo won't stop teasing me I guess.

“Haizz stop it,,, now tell me Why were you so good doing that thing huh, where did you learn it, or you have done it with someone else huh?” I was curious how can she be so good doing this.

“Eyy, how could I did it with someone else? I never do it at all, I was good because I did it with love, because I did it with you, the one I love” she answered me with a wink, geez this pabbo knows how to make me fall for her more and more. She then hugs me on my shoulder, I was so shy because our bare skins touches each other, I can feel her soft skin touching my shoulder. I suddenly feel curious about how close far her relationship with Nana.

“Geez, cheesy, but baby, can I ask you something?” I ask her which makes her frowned.

“What is it unnie? U can ask me anything” she answered

“Annie, I just curious, how close you were with Nana, I mean, did you do something with her that more than just a friendship?” My question makes her frowned and staring at me.

“Why you ask that unnie?” she's frowning

Honestly I ask this because I saw her few times when Nana always pecks her.

“Mm, anni, I was just curious, it's okay if you don't want to tell me” I see her just smiling at me.

“Hehe, Nana and I are just close friend, really close and about how close me and her, as you ever see maybe, she really likes to close to me, but we never did something more than a friendship” she explains me, but I'm still curious about Nana who always peck her.

“Mm, I see, but,, I saw few times when,, when she kissed you,, anni, pecked you,, I saw it few times”

“You saw that? When and where??” she ask me as she doesn't believe if I saw it.

“Mm at the Seoul Fashion Week, when we met Naeun and Hayoung at the backstage, then Nana came over and then I moved away when I got a call and when I was about go back to you, I saw her peck you” I swear I don't wanna sound jealous, but I am now

“Ahh, about that, yeah, she has a habit, whenever we meet or apart she likes to pecks me, but I consider it's just a peck from a bestfriend, no more than than and we never do something that you consider as more than a friendship relationship”

“Really?? but you like it whenever she pecks you..” She finally notices me who is being jealous now.

“Eyy unnie, you're jealous now hehe,, you're cute when you're jealous” right, I was too obvious.

“Mmm can't I be jealous? I know she always call you baby, once I thought if you both are couple”

“Haha, she always call me whataver she likes, baby, shorty, or my name, it's just a nickname unnie, nothing special, so don't be jealous” she tease me again.

“Heoll, stop tease me babo, But it's the truth I was just curious,, you know, if you're not that close you won't be at this state with Nana, you know what I mean”

“I know it unnie, I've tried my best to fix them up, and if something's upgrading I'll tell you everything, and I can tell you other thing if you wanna know more about me and Nana” she says something that makes me more curious, I was afraid if maybe they kissed or something like that.

“Hmm?? is there anything more? what is it, I just can imagine how far is your relationship but I don't want to be negative thinking” I tried to be honest to her

“Mmm, you know, I've ever seen her,, before” she said, and I widen my eyes at that time, what she saw Nana ? Could it be they made love before? But she said she did it for the first time with me. Geez Yoon Bomi, what are you up to?!

“What?? ,,??you,, you made love with her? Huh??” I ask her loudly

“Haha it's not like what you think unnie, no,, when we were in Bali,, you know, after we had dinner together on the beach she asked me if she can sleep on my room, she said she was bored with her manager, and at that time I was feel so jealous seeing you were so close with Tamaki...”

Geezz Yoon Bomi was jealous of me and Tamaki? And she accepted Nana's request to sleep in her room? Damn it, don't play with my heart Yoon Bomi

“So yeah, I didn't want to think about you and Tamaki so I accepted when Nana wanted to sleep in my room, I thought we can talk a lot so I wouldn't be thinking too much about you and Tamaki, but we didn't do anything, really, we just slept, and I was so tired so I slept so soundly without realizing that she has a habit,, sleeping , haha, I was too shock at that time, I was afraid if I might do something to her, but yeaa, she told me, that's her habit, we really didn't do anything..”

“So you've seen her body, and you must be happy huh???” I ask her sarcastically

“Haha anni unnie, Actually I didn't see it, she covered her body with a blanket, just like us now” Bomi pointing us who were lying on my bed. Geezz she makes me shy

“Really?” I didn't believe at first, but seeing her eyes, I know I should believe what she said.

“Hmm, I never touch any inches of her body even she laid next to me, and I was really jealous the whole time we were in Bali, I was jealous seeing you stick close to Tamaki all the time..”

“Heol,, why you're always jealous with me and Tamaki, we were not close anyway..” I ask her

“No idea, I just don't like seeing you close to him all the time...” That babo,, jealous without any reason. And I stay quiet again for a while, then suddenly I want to ask a question

“Baby,, mmm, what if Nana still can't accept our relationship and told you to break up with me, and what if Nana keep asking you to keep close with her??” she frowned again by my question, but again and again, she answered me calmly, that's what I like from Bomi, she never gets emotion easily.

“Mm Nana is not that kind of girl, she'll never do that and let me tell you, Nana has told me that she loved me before you, a long time ago, and If I would, I could just accept her feeling, but as you see, I choose to keep waiting for you, I keep my love for you with my faith and hoping someday you will love me back, and here we are, now I'm yours and you're mine, don't ever ask that again unnie, if I don't keep my faith in my love, we won't be together now, it's all because I really love you, I really DO...” she explain then kiss my forehead, I swear I love all her affection to me

Oh my dear God, Bomi's answer almost makes me cry, she's right, I shouldn't ask that stupid question, I should know how big her love for me.

“You're right baby, I didn't mean to doubt at you, I know you love me so much and that what makes me love you more and more, I do really love you too baby, thank you so much for loving me...” I said without I realize, tears fall down to my cheeks.

“It's Okay unnie, it doesn't matter if you're doubting me, we're a new couple, don't cry again, I don't like seeing my beautiful girlfriend crying. And just so you know, I really love you, I really Do”

She pecks my lips so that I will stop crying. I hug her tight, I can stop thanking to God for having a girlfriend like her. I really love her.

After chit chat all night long, we then go to sleep, we were too tired by doing this “hot” activities.

GOD.. I LOVE YOON BOMI...

 

 

A/N :

Haiiii dear readersss,,,

I'm back,, I fulfilled my promise to update faster than before hehehe,, I really put my best effort for this chapter, since I put a part for this chapter kkeeeke. It's hard for me to write it down

I really am sorry, I never be good at writing parts, let me tell you I'm a best when it comes to describing or imagining story, but I'm at writing it down haha.

So, do you like this chapter? I really hope you're gonna like it kekkeke

I'm sorry for any mistakes and typos, and thank you so much for all the subscribers and all who give your comments for this story. It really energized me.

I will try to update fast again for the next chapter, I almost stuck of idea haha.

Thanks for reading and I love you all

 

xoxo

Chomi for my life <3