CHAPTER 69

BEAUTIFUL

“Mwo? Going to Seoul? W-why all of sudden appa?” Chorong got surprised when her dad told her that he's going to Seoul tomorrow. As she has planned to go back to hometown this Saturday with Bomi.

“Eyy why are you so surprised knowing your dad will go to Seoul, I'm going alone without your mother, I have a meeting with director of National Hapkido Center, so I guess I will stay at your place for one night" Chorong's dad informed.

"Aa..ahh okay appa, just inform me what time you finished your meeting tomorrow, I'll pick you up" said Chorong.

Now Chorong's confused all of sudden, her dad is going to Seoul so it should be the time to reveal her relationship with Bomi and get her dad's approval. But she should say it when her dad is at home, with her mom too.

"Aishh molla..." she her hair rudely as she's stressed.

She's sitting on the couch, while turning on TV, pressing the button randomly. She wanted to call Bomi, but the later still having photo shoot and will end in next one hour.

Tuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttt.........

It's exactly one hour later then her phone is ringing, she's sure it's from Bomi.

Phone Convo

Cr : Hello baby,,

Bm : Hello unnie, haven't you sleep yet?

Cr : Not yet baby, I'm waiting for you, have you finished?

Bm : Nae unnie, I've just have finished, still taking some rest first then I'll go home

Cr : *yawn* alright baby, I miss you

Bm : Geez, we haven't meet only for 7 hours, go sleep if you're sleepy

Cr : Later, still want to talk to you

Bm : Okay unnie, I'm preparing to go home, I'll call you again after I got home okay

Cr : Arrasseo baby, take care on your way


 

They end up their phone call and Bomi prepares herself to back home, she feels tired too. The photo shoot today is kinda complicated. She packed all her belonging then walk heading to her car.

“Hfff why today's really tiring...” She drives her car directly to her apartment.


 

Bomi has herself cleaned right after she got home, she then takes her mobile and dialed Chorong's phone number,

Cr : Nae baby, are you home?

Bm : haha you pick up my phone this fast huh?

Cr : Because I miss you

Bm : Omo, my honey now's getting cheesy day by day

Cr : Aish whatever, so hows the photo shoot?

Bm : Mmm a little bit annoying, the model was really annoying, they had so many request, this that this that, err,, really annoying.

Cr : Hahah, calm down baby, that's why you love your job nae

Bm : Haha no, I love my job because I can see you everyday heheh

Cr : Heol,, cheesy,,, eum baby, my dad called me this evening

Bm : Ah really? Seems there's something important

Cr : He's coming to Seoul tomorrow, he said he'll have meeting with director of National Hapkido Center and maybe he will stay at my home, is it okay baby?

Bm : unnie, he's your dad and he will stay at your place, why you ask me such a thing geezz,

Cr : Anni, that means we can't have dinner together, since I have to pick up my father after he finished meeting at night.

Bm : Ey it's okay unnie, don't feel guilty like that, we can have dinner together almost everyday.

Cr : Arrasseo baby, thank you so much

Bm : No need to thanks unnie, now go sleep, it's late already, you have meeting tomorrow right

Cr : Nae baby, you sleep too nae, Jjaljayeo baby, sweet dream, I love you chuuu

Bm : Jjaljayeo, sweet dream honey, I love you too


 

At Style HQ

Bomi is sitting on her desk, she's really busy checking all the pictures that she took yesterday. She has to print the pictures today, since Eunji will have to edit it and finished at least tomorrow.

“Bbom-ah, the pictures, can you give me before 4 pm?” Asked Eunji who is also busy editing so many articles that will be published.

“Sure, I'll head to printing room after this editor-nim” Joked Bomi to Eunji.

“Geez,, and by the way, will you really go to Chorong unnie's home this weekend?” She asked

“Mm we'll see, you know something could happen anytime, but I hope we'll really go” Bomi said

“I know, hwaiting buddy, you're doing something good for your future,” Said Eunji while patting Bomi's head, she knows her best friend is not really in a good condition.

Bomi just nodding to Eunji's utterance.

Meanwhile Chorong is busy at the meeting, replacing Tamaki who has also has another meeting at another place. This kind of situation will happen almost everyday in the future, right after Tamaki leaving and Chorong's officially become General Manager

*********

Chorong's father has been in Seoul right now. He's having a meeting with directors of National Hapkido Center in a hotel in Seoul, which is actually not really far from Chorong's office. He called Chorong to go with her for dinner after meeting with some of his partners.

“But appa, why I have to go too, isn't it your business thing?” Chorong sulking, trying to reject her father's request to go with him

“Yaah Chorong-ah, what's wrong with introducing daughter huh?”

“Aa, anni appa it's just,...” Chorong hasn't finished her words but her dad cut her officially

“Chorong-ah, darling, appa just want to introduce my daughter to my partners, just come here and accompany me having dinner with them okay”

Chorong can't even reject her father, so she just said yes to her dad. She send message to Bomi and tell her that she's going to meeting her father and have dinner with him.

*********

It's 6 am, Bomi finished her job, she has packed her belonging and was about to leave her work, then her phone is ringing, she sees the caller ID, it's Oh Hayoung.

“Nae Hayoung-ah, what's up?” Bomi ask the younger

“Unnie are you free after work? Let's go dinner, if you have no any plan with Chorong unnie. Just feel like talking to you” Hayoung said, seems there's something important with Hayoung, Bomi thought.

“Eum, Okay Hayoung-ah, I'm free, I've finished my work just now, where should I pick you up?”

“I'm at xxx studio with my manager, you can fetch me here if you don't mind” said Hayoung.

“Okay baby, I'll be there in 15 minutes”

Bomi goes t her car and heading to Hayoung's place, she send message to Chorong and tell her that she'll be going out for dinner with Hayoung.

Unni, I'm going out with Hayoung, she asked me to accompany her dinner. Enjoy your dinner time too with your dad, I love you”

Bomi drives to the studio where Hayoung is waiting, she wonders what happen with Hayoung as she ask her to go out dinner all of sudden.

“Where will we eat? And what's wrong with you, why you asked me to go dinner with you all of sudden?” Bomi asks

“Heol, I'm just asking you for dinner then you think that there's something wrong with me, geezz what kind of unnie are you huh? I just want you to accompany me trying the new restaurant named Yong Su San in Samcheong-don, my friend said the foods are heaven, since I have no one to accompany hhehe, so I asked you heheh..” Hayoung while grinning.

“Aish this kid, you asked me because you had no one to go out? Lucky you, Chorong unnie is with her dad now, so I'm free” Bomi knocks on Hayoung's head, that maknae is really naughty.

“Aish you're the same...!”


 

Meanwhile Chorong is driving her car heading to Samcheong-don, her dad said that they will have dinner there, so she drives her car to that place, it's not that far from her meeting place earlier.

“Huh, Yong Su San Restaurant? Where is it? It's a new place I guess” Chorong mumbling to herself while driving her car slowly, searching for the place that her dad informed.

“Ahh, that's it, woahh the food seems delicious, if it's right, I'm gonna bring Bomi here later hehe...” Chorong finally found the place, she parked her car inside the VIP parking area. Then she walks inside then her dad's calling

“Chorong-ah where are you dear?” Her dad ask on the phone.

“Eoh Appa, I'm already at Yong Su San, where are you appa?” Chorong asked back

“Oh, just go to table number 10”

“Okay appa”

As her dad said, Chorong walks heading to table number 10, it's not that hard to find, it's a big table in the middle of the restaurant, she can see there are about 6 or 7 peoples are already sitting there. But wait? Chorong almost stop her steps as she see someone who is familiar and she believe that she doesn't want that person to be there.

“Huh? Tamaki? Why the hell is he here too? What is appa trying to plan?? Aishh I feel there something isn't that good tonight...”


 

Flashback

Chorong's father had finished meeting at the Xxx Hotel, he then went down to the lobby as some of them would have dinner together. Chorong's father was sitting on the couch at the lobby while waiting for the others. Then he spotted a man who was talking to his partner. He frowned his eyes, seemed like he know that man,

“Is that Tamaki?” he thought, then he stood up and put his glasses to make sure if the man that he saw is Tamaki, and yes he is right.

“Tamaki-sshi...” He called Tamaki, that made Tamaki turned around his head to see who called him.

“Omo, Mr. Park? What a coincidental? Ow my God, haha, what are you doing here Sir?” Tamaki ask Chorong's dad politely.

“I had a meeting with director of National Hapkido Center here, and what are you doing here?” Chorong's dad asked him back

“I had a meeting too with some clients, it's really good to meet you here Mr. Park”

“I see, I would have dinner with some of partners after this, you can join us if you're not busy” Chorong's father invited Tamaki to had dinner with them.

“Ahh No thank you very much, I don't want to disturb your time with your partners” Tamaki said

“Ay not at all, and Chorong will be here too, I called her to join me too, so come on join us, I'll introduce you to my partners” Tamaki frowned and seemed like he changed his mind after Chorong's father mentioned Chorong's name.

It's a good chance to get close to Chorong” Tamaki thought.

“Owh okay if it's not bothering you, I'll join, thank you for inviting me”

Flashback end


 

“That's my daughter... Chorong-ah, come here dear” Chorong's dad called her while waving his hand.

Chorong then walks heading to the table where her dad and his partners -and Tamaki- are already there.

“Everyone, please introduce, she's my pretty daughter, Park Chorong”

Everyone greets Chorong after her dad introduced her, Chorong takes a seat beside her dad and beside Tamaki, she really want to ask her dad why is Tamaki here too, how could it be?


 

Chorong's POV

They ordered so many foods. I take my phone while waiting for the foods, I don't feel like talking to everyone, I'm in a bad mood after knowing that Tamaki is here too. Oh damn and I forgot if Bomi sent her message and I had not replied it back. She said that she's going out with Hayoung, I take my time to reply message from my baby.

Baby, sorry I just had time to reply your message, it's okay baby, have fun with Hayoung, eat a lot nae, too bad I can't be with you, I'm so bored here T_T Appa is really annoying, he told me to fetch him up, but he didn't tell me that he will have dinner first, with his partner, so I end up joining dinner with his partners, it's so bored here hfff”

I didn't tell her if Tamaki's here to, she'll get angry if she know. I press the send button and send my long message to my baby, and then without awaiting too long I got the reply back from my baby.

Ey don't be like that unnie. You have to enjoy your time with Appa, it's not everyday you can enjoy your time with your dad. And it's good to have more friend from Appa's partner, you're gonna be a General Manager tho hehe... I'm still on my way with Hayoung to a new restaurant, Hayoung said the foods are heaven, I'll bring you there if it's really delicious, enjoy your dinner honey, I love you”

Geez this kid, she's kidding into my condition here. I reply her back before the foods arrived

Alright baby, enjoy your dinner later with Hayoungie, say my Hi to her, I miss her. I love you too my love”

I press the send button then I stop paying attention to my mobile since my dad's calling me.

“Chorong-ah, stop with your mobile, let's eat...”

“You too, Eat a lot Tamaki,” He said to Tamaki too. Geez why do I feel like having family dinner with Tamaki's family, eishh I can't imagine, I don't even want to imagine it.

I eat my meals without talking to Tamaki at all, I've been ignoring him since I came here. I only respond with nodd and fake smile whenever appa's partner or Tamaki talked to me.


 

Bomi's POV

We arrived at a restaurant that Hayoung sais, it's a new restaurant named Yong Su San. The place is quite big and seems expensive, the design looked luxurious too. Hayoung walks to a receptionist and ordered a table for two persons. The receptionist told one of the waiter to bring us to a table with two chairs. Hayoung and I walked behind the waiter and take our seat.

“See unnie, the foods are all interesting, we should come here again with others” Hayoung said, I nod

“Nae you're right, I'll definitely bring unnie here” I check out the menu while looking at some meals to be ordered, it's confusing, so many delicious foods here. Hayoung is also busy checking out the menus, then I take a look around the restaurant that quite big, the tables are almost full, peoples must be curious with this new restaurant. Then my eyes stopped at a big table that there are about 8 or 10 peoples there. Wait,, I frowned my eyes and trying to clear my sight to that table,

“Isn't that Chorong unnie??” I asked to myself but clear enough to be heard by Hayoung.

“Huh? Chorong unnie? Where?” Hayoung turned her head around the restaurant.

But wait? I know a man who sits beside Chorong unnie, her dad is on her right side, but on her left side? I feel like my heart almost stop beating, while I'm expecting that my sight is broken, I frowned my eyes to clear the view, while praying he's not the man that I'm not expecting it. I'm making sure with my view, making sure that he's not the man that I don't like to be with unnie, but before I said anything, Hayooung said

“Unnie, isn't that Mister Tamaki?” Yes, Oh Hayoung said it and make it more clear, making me sure that the man is Tamaki. my heart really almost stop beating, my hand can't even hold the menu properly till it fell down on the floor.

I cannot say anything, my mouth opened wide and jaw dropped, I feel like crashing a big car in a highest speed, I can't believe my eyes, Ow My God, please slap me, tell me that I'm wrong. I can't even breath properly, I frozen for few minutes, seeing Chorong unnie is sitting with her dad and with Tamaki... Tamaki,,, yes,,, Tamaki....!!. She said she's having dinner with her dad and his partners, but why Tamaki is there too? My hands are really trembling.

“Unnie, Bomi unnie...” Hayoung taps me several times trying to get me back on my sense.

“Ha,, Hayoung-ah, let's go out from here, Kaja...” I get up and take my bag then walk away from the table, the waiters seem confused seeing us.

“Unnie wait,,, I'll go there...” Hayoung was about to heading to Chorong's table, I don't know what she would do, but I hold her back, I told her to stop.

“No Hayoung-ah, stop, don't go there, we better get out from here. I, don't want to see them...” I pull Hayoung's hand to walk out from the restaurant

“But unnie, Chorong unnie is there with Tamaki, did she tell you if she went with Tamaki?"

Bomi shakes her head

"Then let me go there..” Hayoung is such a stubborn kid

“I said No Hayoung-ah, let's just get out of here.” I almost snap her, but she followed me, she did what I said, we get out of the restaurant while Hayoung apologizing to the waiters because we failed to eat there because of something.

I walk fast to my car and enter the car and closed the door rudely... I punch my palms on the steering wheel, I feel so upset, I feel like hurt everywhere. Why she lied to me,, again,, and again,, and always about Tamaki, why she always lie to me if it's about him??

“Unnie calm down..” Hayoung said after she entered the car too. She takes the key, I'm sure she doesn't want me to drive.

“Why she has to lie to me Hayoung-ah..." I hang my head down.

"Unnie you better ask her and listen to her explanation, maybe she has some reason" Hayoung tried to comfort me

“Waeyo.....??????????!!!!!!”

I swear to God that I'm so upset right now, angry, feel like I've been cheated by someone I love.

If only she told me before, I won't forbid her to go with them, with Tamaki too.

I put my head on my steering wheel, I cannot thinking of anything right now.

"Move here unnie, let me drive" Hayoung said

"Noope, I'm okay, let's find another place to eat, I'm sorry we have to postpone eating there" I said to Hayoung, I feel sorry to her because we failed to eat at the new restaurant.

"No it's okay unnie, you better go home, I'll drive you"

I really feel sorry yet thanked to Hayoung. She drives me home then she went home after her manager fetch her.

-to be continued-,

A/N :

So, here's another update. Chorong still didnt't know if Bomi saw her having dinner with her dad and also Tamaki.

Wonder what will happen to their relationship later. Will Bomi accept Chorong's excuses later?

Hope u enjoy it, have a good rest 😁

I love u

 

Xoxo

Pabbochomi