.6.

Our EXO

We were walking. It was pretty rainy and everyone else around me were running to their buses, which were parked and lined up against the sidewalks on both sides, as I walked in the middle of the road. I was walking on those little yellow lines that separate the direction a car drives.

Once I walked on one strip I crossed over to the next grinning like a maniac as I tried to balance myself by lifting my arms up a bit. I had on a yellow rain coat, that didn't look like your typical long raincoats no no just a jacket with black lines near the pockets and blue triangle like design under the opening of the pocket.

I grabbed the straps of my book bag and stopped. I looked up at the rain, laughing at the cold wet drops fell on my cheeks. Focusing ahead and my legs which took a small step to start walking again, an arm which was covered in a blue coat similar to mine except a yellow triangle like design, drooped over my shoulder and pulled me closer. I look up to see him smiling down at me, chuckling as we kept on walking. A smile appeared on my face as he asked,

"So, how was your day?"

I grabbed his hand that was over my shoulder and intertwined our hands.

"Good good. How was the test?" I asked as we passed by all the buses and continued walking where one family houses surrounded us. The rain was very light until it stopped 5 minutes after we crossed a street.

He grabbed my other free hand and played with my hands, specifically a ring I stole from a friend last year. It was a silver ring with two leaves both touching at the tip. She left it in gym that day and I decided to keep it after asking her of course.

"I think I did pretty well really. I was the 4th to hand it in." He smiled brightly, his eyes looking down at me, his eyebrows moving up and down.

We continued talking, asking some basic questions like:

"How was period 6?"

"What did you guys do in gym?"

"How's your mom feeling?"

We stopped near a reservation, the path to Down Town West Orange between the woods with no one around since everyone who lives Down Town takes a bus.

We were holding hands as he stopped at the spot where we would always bid farewell. Since he lives near this middle school and I don't, he needed to pick up a cousin in 20 minutes these days. He told me his cousin was staying only for a few days, so he would be able to spend time with me at this spot once they leave.

The thought of him walking me at least halfway home made me smile as I looked down at our hands. He was taller than me, although I can't remember his height. And sadly I can't remember his face. I don't remember how he looked like, or how his voice actually sounded like since it was very hard to hear it. To remember it at least.

A friend of mine, her name as we called her Sam was walking by and yelled "You guys are so cute!"

Sam was a friend I met since I knew her boyfriend very well. He introduced us and we found out we shared a class together. It was a nice friendship from there.

"Go home!" I yelled back, giggling as she winked at me and continued walking. As I turn my face to face him he grabbed me under the arms and lifted me up. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged his neck, since last time I've done something like this I was clawing everywhere like a cat trying to get out of the bathtub. He chuckled as he kissed me on the lips.

It was a short, sweet one. I felt his lips smirking as he deepened the kiss, me pulling back and pouting at him.

It was fall season, and there were piled of leaves all around us, yellow ones falling down at the very moment when he layed me down on a pile of orange-yellow leaves.

With his knees he moved my legs as he slid his pelvis between my legs, intertwining our hands and pinning them near my ears. My cheeks were red and warm as a bell in my head yelled 'YOUR A SOPHOMORE HES A SENIOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING'

"Wh-"

He leaned down and kissed my skin under my chin, kissing my jawline as my breathing hitched by his sudden actions. Small memories of us studying on his bed, him throwing a pillow at me as I was mocking his winks, us cuddling on a gray couch, both of us sleeping peacefully like new born babies on his bed came into my mind as I closed my eyes and turned my head to give him space to work on. He started to make hickeys, biting here and there causing me to let out a small moan as he was getting close near my chest. 

"I love you... I love you from the moment I first laid eyes on you, and I will do until my dying day. I will always, always, always... love you. So badly, it hurts." he whispered into my ear, kissing a spot behind it afterwards.

I opened my eyes, staring at him as I lifted my head and connected our lips.

Once his hands loosened around my grip, I let my hands crawl and play with his locks of hair as I took in his masculine scent. Then after all of a sudden he started tickling me.

"STO- STOHAHAHA-ING HELL STAAHAHA-YA!"

I was laughing hysterically, kicking the air and my hands roughly trying to remove his as he laughed with me while I tried to catch my breath. He then got up, giving me his hand as I took it and stood up as well. I looked deep into his unknown eyes, caressing his unknown face as he leaned into the touch, smiling. I smiled back and kissed his nose and he hugged me tightly.

"Walk home safely, ok?"

"I will."

"Call me when you get home and make sure to clean your room kitten."

I scoff as I let go of his hold and nod.

"Love you." He said as he ruffled my hair and crinkled his nose as I pouted.

"Love you too."

 I say as her turns around and starts walking back down the path we just walked on. His back facing me as the colors of the trees and jacket looked very nice from my eyes. The two colors letting him stand out in the woods. The leaves falling as the sun was already setting down, the sky pink-purple until I lost sight of him.

Then I turned and walked home.

That's what I planned to do.

But of course, it didn't end that way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp I will be updating you guys soon. Its 7-28-16 today, And i updated this chapter on wattpad yesterday. I will try my best to update the next chapter soon. <3 Although I just uploaded this I hope this recieves a lot of love!!