.3.

Our EXO

Someone shook me lightly on my shoulder as I felt the sun come in through the windows. I whined, hugging Suho harder and taking in his scent. I felt a kiss on my forehead going down to my nose slowly yet softly. Half heartedly, I opened my eyes to Sehun with his, or our school uniform. He had on his blue Jansport bookbag and a iPad in his hand with a smile plastered on his handsome face. Suho squeezed me tightly and placed me on the other side of the couch as he left to his room. Squinting, I noticed that everyone's must have slept in their rooms except for Chanyeol.

His lips were parted, messy brown hair and had on the same clothes from the day before. I got up and made my ways towards him, kneeling at the edge of the couch. I heard footsteps behind me and a breathing Sehun kneeling next to me.

"What are you doing?" He whispered with a pout. I glanced at him but turned my attention at Chanyeol. He was hugging a small gray pillow, facing me.

"He's 17." I whispered to Sehun as I got up and walked to Kai's room. He was rolled up in a ball, covered with his white covers without a shirt. I opened one of his drawers quietly and took a pair of clean, fresh clothes. I made my way to the side of his bed and sat next to him quietly and looked over him. His hair was all messy yet y that I had stop myself and put my hand on his shoulder as I shook him lightly.

He sat up and squinted at me, followed by a yawn and slowly satup. He mumbled a good morning and kissed my cheek softly, his lips so soft. I walked out with the clothes as he made his way to the bathroom limping. I found Sehun staring at Chanyeol in the position I left him.

"Sehun go check on Kai." I told him as he got up and walked away. I turned to Chanyeol and decided to sit on his lap, my legs around him. He pouted, dropping the pillow on the floor with his elbows on the couch. He was squinting at me and even pouted more.

"Wake up Chanyeol." I mumbled as I reached for his sweater and pulled it over him. My eyes were wide to see the 6 pack he has and a V  line peeking from his belt. He sat up and stared at me as I grabbed Kai's white Hollister C.o sweatshirt and tugged it on him. Quickly, he unbuckled his belt, reached for the the destroyed light blue jeans and threw me off into the couch as he got up and walked to the bathroom.

"Sehun!" I yelled and pouted as I went to my room upstairs for my school uniform. Apparently, wearing uniforms at Seoul Arts Academy was a professional look.

"What!" He yelled running upstairs. I quickly changed into a white skirt and  a blue blazer with my book bag slung over my shoulder trying to avoid Sehun gazed over me watching my every move as I changed clothes.

"Is Kai ready?" I asked as I walked around him and downstairs with Sehun panting behind. We were most likely late for school and mostly likely going to get a warning for it. Lovely.

Kai walked out of his room with his uniform, white pants and a blue polo shirt. Chanyeol comes out of the bathroom with his clothes on and stands quietly as if he was waiting for a order. Lovely.

"Come on, I'm not being late again." I muttered as I grabbed my car keys, iPhone and iPad. The three of them took their precious time walking from the door to the driveway smirking as they saw my face become serious.

"Hey, where are we going?" Chanyeol asked as I drove off in our black Land Rover to school. It was pretty cloudy outside and warm but I was too tired to do any of this bull.

"Let's see if this Park is talented to go to school," smirked Sehun with his arms crossed on his chest. "But if you can't, I guess we'll have to kill you or sell you again. Right Areum?"

"W-what is he talking about?" He asked as he pulled down his sleeves into his hands. His eyes were wide as he bit his lips and looked around. Sehun was right, but I smiled through the small window and continued driving to the academy. This was going to be a long ty day.

---------------------------

"Park Chanyeol" announced the female judge as he walked up on stage. I was in the audience with Kai and Sehun, as I was slowly falling off my seat peering over this girl's hair. This moment for all my members is nerve racking and worried builds up in my stomach. This park needs to do good .

"I still don't get why we were forced to do this." mumbled Sehun as he crossed his arm over his chest and glared at the judges. I shook my head and pressed the record button on my camera before I heard the beat go off.

That's when all hell broke lose.

Girls started squealing.

Claps took over the auditorium.

And of course that one girl who yells "YASSS!"  every 45 seconds.

Sehun started to squeal just like every single one of them and I had to move up another row to not interfere with the man. Chanyeol started singing the chorus followed by his rapping which was pretty good as he smiled, finished, and walked down the stage as he sat in the row of people who auditioned as well.

"Sehun's right."

My hand immediately went towards my  front pocket for my pocket knife until Kai sat next to me with both hands up. Idiot.

"None of them really understand why they all have to go through this, or, well audition for Seoul Arts Academy when they just got recruited." He whispered as he played with the hem of his shirt,

"It's all about business. Who would suspect a singer or dancer to be in EXO? Us being here is safe for ourselves and for them." I sneered back as I took a sip of my ginger ale. They really should sell a beer or two here.

Kai nodded before he leaned over and nuzzled my neck with his nose. I breathed out and smiled at his comfort. This is why I love Kai. 

------------------------------------ THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT I PROMISE TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE LONGER! Please comment & vote ~