.1.

Our EXO

Here's my new one I've been working on. Check out my other book as well, promise I'll update more~

- Authornim
----------------------------------------------

"Where the hell is he LuHan?" I asked as he gave me a whatever look but worryingly continued to lead us the way. I stood behind him my arms crossed as he opened the door hidden behind the shadows the concrete walls made and walked in. I followed behind with 9 other boys behind me, to see them looking like they're about to murder someone.

"Listen," I whispered as I turned around, "I'm not playing no ing game today. I want a new one and if you guys give it the baddest look, stare or even a glare I swear to god I will rip your off."

Sehun who was in front of me turned, held my shoulders and shook them. "We know." He said. He turned around with a smirk on his face and looked at the rest, "Right?"

The guys looked at each other smiling responding with some sures here and there. I am not letting them this up again.

Listen I didn't have to choose any of you in this matter. I'd recommend you listen to me before I really will rip your off." I sneered. They smiled and continued walking as I held on to luhan's shirt.

As we walked in the lights turned out to be very dim with gray walls and floors leading us to the back of the room. The floor was covered up with dust and gray rocks like it hasn't been cleaned in decades. There were huge holes in the walls letting light come in as well as birds.

"Can't believe I finally met the leader." teased a man in a black suit walking towards me, who I guess is the boss here, "Who's busy hiding." He finished.

I scoffed, walking behind him making sure I hit his shoulder towards the other group of men protecting the "it" from my view. They were all wearing black suits with some black shades, one on a cheery lollipop.

"How much is it again?" I asked as I took the lollipop from the man's mouth and bit it making a cracking sound as I walked back to the others watching my every move. The man in charge took out his iPhone and started scrolling through. Probably skipping his other clients he had to deal with. As he stopped, he took off his shades and smiled.

"900,000$ in cash." He spit out as he walked back the the group of men standing patiently. I pointed my finger behind me, letting the others know to bring me the money. Sehun walked towards me from the back and held my waist.

"Are you sure?" he whispered into the crook of neck as I took the money from his hand. I nodded as he held my waist tighter and let go. He gave me a quick peck on my neck and moved back with the others. I saw Kai giving him a glare from the corner of my eye and let out little giggle. I placed the stack of money in the man's hand as I squatted down near the group of men's feet. The "boss" looked quite happy with the outcome and moved aside to make sure he has the right amount, of course.

"He has the 900,000$" I said as I kept my eyes on their feet. They all looked at each other and stood still, not moving an inch. Sighing, I took out my pocketknife and wiped their leather shoes with it. I looked up and smiled and the frightened man in front of me. "I said move."

Obediently, they answered to my command. I sighed at the sight of this. "Why is it in a bag?" I yelled at the man. That caught their attention as the others ran towards where I stood and faced the middle-aged man. "I'm pretty sure he didn't want to see all of THAT, the way here." He casually answered as he his finger and started counting the money in his hand. How can he just bring it here without care?

I walked up and took his dark bow tie he had wrapped around his neck and brought him very close to my face. I can smell the smoke left on his breath and the uneasiness in his eyes.

"If he is dead or wounded I swear to god you won't see another living day." I spit in his face as I pushed him and walked my way towards the black bag. I looked back to see the man picking up the cash I threw on the floor and heard some mumbling coming from his old mouth.

Turning my attention to the bag, again, I untied the knot and pulled it down to see it sitting, tied up in ropes with its eyes covered with a black bandana. It was wearing a tan color shorts with a blue Hollister co. sweater over him. I sighed as I took out my pocketknife and switched the blade. Causing him to let out a small whimper. 

"Don't worry I won't hurt you," I said in a sweet voice causing the others to laugh at my nice side. Ignoring the idiots I started to cut off the rope around his hands and legs. Carefully yet quickly it started ripping off the invisible tape on his mouth. I smiled to see how actually his long arms and legs are.

Suddenly, he started to reach for his blind fold which I quickly pulled down. He pouted and started searching for the person who stopped him from seeing the new environment he was in. His hand landed on my cheek and a gasp escaped from his lips as he poked it. I pushed him down into a laying position and sat on him grabbing his hands and wrapping them around my waist to secure my position. He started breathing very heavy and loud as his cheeks started to blush.

I leaned down, my hands clenching his shirt as I kissed him slowly. His lips stayed still, probably from shock of what I just did. Letting out a small laugh, I sat up and rested my hands on his abdomen smiling at myself.

"Why- why did you do that?" He whispered in a low, husky yet y voice that made my eyes open wide. My mouth hanged wide in shock as I looked back to see the others with the same reaction I had on my face. Retuning back to him, I pressed my weight on his lap causing him to let out a small moan.

"Because I wanted too." I answered him back as I yanked off his blindfold. His looked up at the ceiling blinking for a few times until he lifted his head and looked straight at me. His eyes widened with a woah escaping his mouth and blinked a few times again. I got off and held out my hand. Looking around of his surroundings first, he took in that he was in a dark concrete room with a bunch of men and a girl sitting on him. He turned his gaze to my hand, which he softly grabbed and stood up. He was taller me, considering that I am 5'6 in height. I walked back with him following my lead and towards the others who stood giving looks at the men who were now standing near a wall.

"Wait a minute, I didn't get to catch your name." yelled the man who suddenly wanted to start asking me questions.

"Take him to the car." I whispered to Kai, who nodded and started walking with the members. "It" looked back quickly and walked away. Slowly, I made my way up to the man and took the lollipop out mouth.

"And why, again do you want to know?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow. He took off his shades and looked down at me with a glint in his eyes.

"Considering that you bought the kid from me I might as well know who the leader of this type of group is." he scowled back. My fists tightened next to me.

Calmly, I laughed at him which caught him off gaurd as I kicked him down. He fell with a thump and his shades falling on the the other side of the room.

"Group? Really?" I said in between laughs. I pulled out my Kahr PM9 gun and raised my eyebrows as I walked towards him. I could hear the men on the wall take out their concealed carry on guns as well. He quickly raised his hands up and starting crawling back.

"C- Can't take a joke?" He stuttered as he found himself on the dirty gray wall.

"I- I only know your a leader of-." He said as he looked up at my Kahr PM9 but got caught himself off gaurd as I smiled at him and pointed it closer to his chest.

"Of~?"I asked him sweetly as I squatted down in front of him. He looked where his "guards" were, or where they once stood.

"I-I don't," he stuttered staring at my hazel eyes.

"Oh honey," I laughed followed with some tsks. "Where have you lived all your life?" I asked the man who replied with a soft "Los Angeles, USA"

I smirked at him, "Haven't you heard of EXO?"
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀. ---------------------------------------------
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Who do you think this guy is? Why buy a person for so much money? Who's Exo? I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I promise I will update this & the other book. I know some of you may find this confusing but pls wait for more! Comment what you think of this chapter and please vote. Thank reads~ ❤️