.5.

Our EXO

Warning : that was barely edited and any who here you go~ (Also if you want to feel special or something listen to ~DEAN - Put my hands on you~  while your reading this is where I got my inspiration smh but sUPPORT DEAN I LOVE HIM SO MUCH TOO Ok I'm done enjoy)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

Not only was my shirt off and my shorts being tugged down but Sehun knelt down on the bed roughly gripping my thighs as he connected our mouths hard and fast. I could instantly taste a minty flavor as I bit down on his lips, forcing my way inside, forcing my strength onto him.

Sehun's plump lips sent warmth through my whole body. So much of his smirking and temptation these weeks, I let go of the thoughts of Kai as I turn my face and attach my lips to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol's hair fell in front of his eyes, but with my fingers pushed it back, running my hand through his hair roughly grabbing strands near the back of his neck.

We both moved into a better position, me being on top as a peek a glance at Sehun who is taking off his boxers. Excitement starts building up as my urgent thigh rubbed against Chanyeol's groin, providing friction as a low moan comes out of his mouth. He held his weight on his forearms as he tried to stop his moans while I was exploring his mouth and on his tongue. I moved my hand through his pants and rubbed my hand against his hardening member covered by a layer of clothes.

Chanyeol squeezed his eyes shut, gritting his teeth. The pressure was making me feel sinful and for once Kai wasn't here to stop me from fully getting it on.

I felt a pair of hands grab my waist as I was lifted and placed on top of someone's pelvis, that someone being Sehun. I let his hands roam along my body and take of my shorts that were hanging at my ankles as I grabbed his length into my hands. A loud deep moan escaped from his mouth as I blew on the tip and kissed it, teasing him. His hands slip down until he reached my firm thighs. The strong, masculine scent coming from both men was driving me needy, wanting Chanyeol's body closer.

"Chanyeol come here." I hissed as I starting pumping Sehun's large veiny member.

Chanyeol didn't respond but connected our lips again, roughly pulled on my bottom lip, it causing me to whine in his mouth. I put weight on my knees, as I align Sehun's member with my entrance and slowly sat down on him, facing Chanyeol rather than him. My breathing starts to become short and shaky as I felt so full and my walls touching . I closed my eyes and let out a deep moan as I moved my hips forward. I let Chanyeol's hands roam my body as I continue to move my hips, his hands moving in soothing circles only to lightly rake his nails down. Just enough pleasure and pain to make me moan into his mouth as Sehun bucks his knees, moving in and out of me so deep but so slowly that I was ready to slap his thighs.

"Take...take off your bra." Chanyeol orders, my ear as a heavy moan comes from Sehun.

"You take it off babe." I groan, my cheeks full with heat as he unclips my lace black bra and hungrily moves towards my hard and on it. He hugs my frame as he tugs on it with his teeth as I grab his hair with one hand in pleasure.

My head rolls back as Sehun starts moving faster, his hands on my waist getting stronger and shaky breaths escaping from his mouth. I could feel Chanyeol's pressing on my thigh which was secured on the body underneath me. Sehun stops as I feel his liquid inside me, filling me up. I move my hips forward, groaning as he takes out, a string of following as my body is pushed hard into the mattress.

"This time... you're going to listen to me." Chanyeol mumbles as he starts my abdomen, moving further down. My eyes start to flutter, short moans escaping from my mouth as I reach for Sehun to kneel next to me.

I glance down noticing Chanyeol smirking. I grabbed his hand which was placed on my abdomen and on his index finger.

"Alright." I whisper as I rolled my tongue around his finger.

Chanyeol removed his hand from my mouth, as I reached for Sehun's member and the tip of his now red twitching member.

I look up to notice Sehun's eyes trailing thirstily down my exposed skin.

I looked completely untouched looking at his eyes, and now he was able to wreck him, mark me.

Chanyeol a stripe along my abdomen as he inserted a finger inside me. I shut my eyes from this pleasure as I on Sehun's member, making sure I get every inch with my tongue. Chanyeol, with of his tongue, started making bites here and there. Each low moan from Sehun as I followed a vein with my tongue went straight to my groin, the coil in my stomach tightening.

I groaned, breathlessly moving my hips forward for Chanyeol to notice and work on.

"Stop teasing me baby boy." I breathe out as I give Sehun's member a last before he leans down and starts to on my neck.

"I didn't know you were these type of girls, Areum." Chanyeol breathed into my skin, moving down to kiss my . My back arches at the pleasure as he enters a second digit inside, Sehun's hands groping my s.

"You don't know who I am. What kind of things I've committed." I groan as I move my head to give Sehun more space.

He stopped moving his fingers and I let out a growl at the pleasure I was feeling stop. I glance down to see him staring at me, eyes still full of lust.

"Should I know?"

"No."

Chanyeol roughly pushed my body until I was lying face down on the bed as Sehun shoved back in my mouth. He pats my thighs, signalling for me to draw my legs in and show my while I'm on my hands and knees.

He massaged my cheeks, spreading them as Sehun starts to move his hips in and out of my mouth. My stomach started to tightened as Sehun grabbed a fist full of my hair.

He dipped another digit into the hole that an audible groan escaped my lips.

Chanyeol pumped his fingers in and out, while I gripped at the mattress, Sehun going fast with louder deeper moans. With the second finger he was able to rub my walls and scissor my tightness.

I groaned, my cheeks redder than before, my pants coming harder and stronger. Chanyeol added a third finger moving around, searching for that one spot that the others knew would make me squirm.

I whined in pleasure, my eyes scrunching and my toes curling. I open my eyes and look up at Sehun, who his bottom lip as he came in my mouth. I swallowed and cleaned him off with my tongue as he leaned down once more and pecked my lips. Chanyeol pulled out his three fingers before shoving them back in at the exact same spot. I choked out this time as Sehun sat in front of me, jacking himself off.

Chanyeol pulled his fingers out again, as I throbbed with need to be filled. Chanyeol pushed me on my back so I was able to see his face as he also started to admire me from his view. Sehun moved and on my buds as his other hand massage my other .

Chanyeol with his already leaking , lifted my legs until they were hooked around his very defined waist. He anxiously lined up his , as Sehun kissed me in the mouth mumbling I love yous. He gently rubbed the head of against the hole, smearing his precum. I moaned into Sehun's mouth impatient with the amount of time he's taking. He slowly pressed in, an inch in before slamming himself completely.

I roughly moaned at the stretch, gripping at Sehun's hair, knocking my head back into the bed separating our kiss.

Chanyeol stopped himself from moving, his breath stuttering due to the heat that consumed his . I tightened myself and tried to ease my breathing while Sehun made love marks all over my chest. Sweat was trickling down my neck as I looked at this handsome man in front of me. All the lust was gone as I admired his body, but quickly came back when Sehun on a delicate spot on my neck.

I impatiently tighten around him again and Chanyeol took that as a signal to move. Just like he did with his fingers he pulled out, ing back in with greater force.

Another moan came from my lips. He ed in, moving his hips as my muscles were strained. I wanted my voice hoarse after this, I wanted him to make me feel like I was a all over again.

Chanyeol didn't stop his pace but continued to move in and out, hitting my prostate again and again. I was able to see him go in and out of the tight heat, the sound of skin against skin and the coil in my stomach started to act up.

I was in too much pleasure, too in the moment to control the arousal that filled my body. It was because of this, that I missed to notice Sehun kiss me in the lips, put his clothes back on and leave the room.

He continued to move his hips, leaning down and kissing my lips. My mind was unaware with lust as he slammed deeper and harder into me.

I pressed my hips closer demanding more until I flipped positions so that I was on top.

 "Why'd you do that?" he mumbled with his half lidded lids.

I kissed him deeply, moving myself up and down on Chanyeol's , into the bottom's mouth.

Chanyeol moaned in pleasure at this new position he was in, as I was able to fully impale myself and throw myself at him. Rising and falling with a pace that left Chanyeol tortured, I wanted nothing more but to admire his face. The eyes staring at my body, the parted tortured lips that I've done, the brown ruffled hair, the blushed cheeks, the large red ears, the neck I was imprinting on, the flaring nose.

Chanyeol smiled tenderly at me, maybe his first genuine smile he shared here. Almost like he knew what I was thinking  he lifted my hand to his cheek, leaning into touch, his breathing still shaky. He chuckled softly, but got cut off with a loud moan of his own.

"I wish we didn't have to do it like this," He whispered, barely audible.

Chanyeol lifted his other hand to my waist and fondled it. He bit down on his lips at the sensation we were both feeling, raising his hips to meet my slams. I pounded myself down, my now hoarse voice as he abused my prostate.

I watched carefully, taking in the way he his bottom lip with his tongue, how his hazel eyes were as he looked up at me. 

I quickened the pace, making myself focus on the heat of my walls tightening around him. Why have I never felt this with the other members? All the members except for Kai of course. My heart pounded at the thought of it.

A broken groan escaped Chanyeol's lips, the sensation of his .

I threw my head back, groaning through gritted teeth at the feeling of the warm liquid filling me up again. I continued to move up and down on his , leaning forward to connect our lips before it became too much as my stomach finally coiled with spurting inside my walls still that I slumped on his body and I too ed.

My mouth brushing against his neck.

He wrapped his arms around my small frame and held me close.

As I felt a soft touch on the top of my head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

 

lol this but yea I'm going to be updating maybe once a week or month I'll tRY MY HARDEST I LOVE YOU ALL PLEASE GIVE THIS STORY LOTS OF LOVE AND VOTE IM A NICE CAT U CAN IDK PM IF U WANT I LIKE PEOPLE OK BYE~