.4.

Our EXO

WARNING NEXT CHAPTER ILY ALL THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT OMG I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT TOO THIS CHAPTER IS BAD IM SORRY NAJAILHB I LEGIT COULDNT MAKE IT IN DEPTH AND DETAILED IM SORRY FORGIVE MEH OMG ITS SO BAD BUT WHO CARES.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chanyeol won some award and got in, Kai fell asleep on me and Sehun disappeared that day. All I cared was if the kid can stay.

Right now I wish he didn't stay.

"Areum!" Chanyeol yelled from his room. It's like I'm babysitting a child. Sehun of course was upstairs with him giggling as I grunted up the stairs. I pushed through the door noticing Sehun on the iMac and Chanyeol standing right in front of me. It's been a week now since his arrival. His room is different than the others, with the walls being wood and lots of little Polaroids hanging on a small rope.

"Areum since yeollie can stay, shouldn't you have ordered his pistol?" Sehun asked as he smirked.

"Your ing kidding me."

I pushed Sehun from the chair as I sat down in front of the screen. Did he-

"SEHUN YOU TRIED TO BUY ONE OFF OF EBAY?!"

"What. Pfft no how dare you accuse me of such a thing. I am appalled I am disgusted by-"

"Lord." This dumb . I canceled the order for Walther PPK/S and opened a tab moving to the favorites link.

And the power turned off.

"."

And just then I hear a footstep on the ceiling and damn did my instincts react so fast. I pushed Sehun and Chanyeol on the other side of the bed as I pressed the back of my body against the wall. The window was on my right as a foot was kicking it until the glass shuddered. My hand found the covered 'powered outlet' which was an actual button that alarms the members in the house by making two beeps in the ear piece each one should have on. I lined my precious gun against the wall as a foot was trying to enter the room followed by another body helping.

My feet moved back quietly reaching for the handle under the chair and pulled it down. The wall behind me open quickly leaving a small hole for me. Keeping my eyes on the window I entered the small room and pushed another button inside as it started to close. Sehun was right behind me as Chanyeol was crawling through the tunnel that was installed under the bed a month ago. Once he got out the tunnel closed and we stood in the middle of the small room that consisted 4 dozens of bottle of water and edible food.

I broke down after 10 seconds of silence. Kai was out there. Chen was out there Xiumin, Suho everyone.

Everyone.

"Please don't cry." Sehun whispered as he grabbed my chin and lifted my head up. He pouted and with his sleeve wiped some of the tears away as I tried to calm my breathing. I hate showing my weak side to others but I let it all out as I sobbed onto his chest.

"Kai~" I whined as I hit his chest with my fist. I felt hands moving and holding my waist as a pair of lips softly kisses the top of my head with It's okay, It's okay.

"Suho just texted me." Chanyeol blurted out.

I moved towards him and took his phone.

From: Suho

Chanyeol all the members are here except for baekhyun, is he with you guys?

Delivered at 1:02 pm

Except for Baekhyun.

Baekhyun.

"No." I mumbled. The phone slipped out of my hand as I start to feel heavy and fall down.

"Let me see th-"

"No."

"Areum relax he-"

"He doesn't have his ear piece on I left his room when he was taking a shower yesterday."

I started to breathe heavily again as I tried to recall where he was. ing idiot is probably in his room texting some girl to hook up with.

To: Baekhyunie

Baekhyun yOU ING IDIOT GET INTO THE EMERGENCY ROOM THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE ANSWER PLEASE BAEKHYUN PLEASE I LOVE YOU PLEASE

Sent 1:04 pm

"I texted him."

Sehun breathed out and held my shoulders, "He's fine. They probably wanted money, we're fine."

"Chanyeol turn on that screen over there" I say as I stare at Sehun's lips. I quickly peck his lips as I lift myself up and dust off the non-existing dust on me.

"It's on."

I yet again push myself onto the rolling seat and face the screen with a wireless keyboard in my hand. I type in the password and click on the camera section with the touch pad. Every camera in every room and hallway in this house appear in the screen. I quickly click Baekhyun's room to find-

Where the is he.

From: Baekhyunie

What are you talking about? I'm at Taehyung's place.

Delivered at 1:07 pm

"ING PIECE OF ." I yell out.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Sehun yells back as he frantically stands next to me and peers at the screen.

"ING HATE YOU ALL"

"Hey um they left." Chanyeol says as he turns off the screen.

"WHY DO YOU HATE US ALL."

"KJADKSGNA."

"GUYS."

I look over at him, my hair in my face as I try to sit up right on this chair. His face is red, nostrils flaring and eyes moving back in forth between me and Sehun. Surprisingly, he looks hot.

"While you two kept on yelling, those people left already. We should get out of this room now and find the rest of the members." He says as he breathes out, closing his eyes.

"I think we should stay for another hour," Sehun says "We don't want to take any risks out there."

I nod in agreement as I get up and fall on the bed in front of me. I felt two bodies next to me as my face is in a pillow, trying to calm my racing heart.

"Plus," Sehun says in my ear as he grabs my and squeezes it "I don't think you'll mind, right babe."