.2.

Our EXO

 got to update today thank god. Thank you for the reads and comments. I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter ~ comment and vote pls~ ❤️
---------------------------------------------
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Wiping my hands on the sides of my gray ripped pants, I kept my face high and walked to our black 2015 Cadillac Escalade who was waiting outside. I opened the car door and sat in the front pulling down the little mirror up top.

"What happened back there?" asked Lay who was apparently driving. I sighed as I started rummaging through the console  of the car. "Killed him, he kept talking. It was frustrating." I let out as I found the keys to our house.

"You shouldn't have done that." Kai mumbled as he leaned forward from the back. "You know we only do it when we need too a-"

"And when it's necessary." I cut him off letting yet another sigh. Boys don't understand how a girl must protect herself, in any kind of situation. Hitting my forehead with the ball of my hand I closed the mirror and leaned back. My head was pounding and and my ears were ringing from the loud shooting that went on in the room. Fantastic was playing by some artist called Rap Monster which surprisingly was very good. I closed my eyes, giving my trust to Lay who was driving, for the first time.

I felt a soft hand on my shoulder and felt the warm breath of Baekhyun on my ear. 

"Areum~" he whispered as he started to peck my jaw and neck with small kisses. I always loved Baekhyun soft kisses, him knowing how much it makes me weak. I opened my eyes to find ourselves in the parking lot with the car turned off.

"We're here already." He whispered as my hand reached and grabbed him when he bit down on my collar bone. His other hand was grabbing my long dark brown hair and started pulling it back into his fist. Trying to stop the small moan escaping I noticed that his hand was sliding down into my bra.

"Baek, stop." I breathed out. He grabbed my chin and kissed me on the lips. His lips were soft and thick, making me want to kiss him back like the good old times. He let out a short deep moan as I grabbed the collar of his shirt in my fists. His tongue moved on my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gave with excitement. Baekhyun has a way of letting me feel weak and those electric tingly feels when we kiss than the others. It was getting really hot by now when his other hand started rubbing on my as I let out a loud moan. Reluctantly, I let out a whimper as I pushed him back. He fell on the seat and was breathing heavily.

"It's not your turn today. Or any of the others." I let out between breathes as I gripped the keys still in my hand. He has a smirk on his face when he opened the side door.

"I know." He smiled and threw the door back. I watched him walk up the wooden stairs and enter our house as a smile crept on my face. I got out and looked around, making sure no one saw my beautiful gun peeking out. I locked the doors of the car as I walked through the front glass doors. Kai, D.O, Luhan & Tao were watching Weekly Idol on the flat screen while Suho, Lay, Kris, Xiumin, Chen & Sehun were eating bulgogi. Baekhyun was sitting on the couch with his iPhone 6+ and-

"Hello." he spokeThe members stopped what they were doing and looked at the him with wide eyes. He glanced between me and them with pleading eyes. I looked at the members and bowed my head, trying to tell them to relax their .

"Whats your name?" I asked him. He was rubbing his hands together while looking down at the white carpet floor.

"My-my name is Park -"

"He's a Park." whispered Xiumin who grabbed his Smith & Wessen 642 air weight carry on gun from the waistband of his pants. The rest took his lead and grabbed their Smith & Wessen 642 air weight from their waistband as well. The "Park" jumped over the couch and ran towards me.

"Areum, move." growled Kai. I lifted my arms slightly and a small gasp escaped his lips. Kai brought his gun down and made his way towards me. The others looked at each other with wide eyes. I felt this "Park" grabbing the back of my gray see-through shirt and whimpered. I faced my best friend with a stern look.

"Areum, he's a Park." He whispered, growling at the word Park. I looked at him and put my hands on his shoulder.

"And what if he is a Park."

Gasps escaped out of all the members mouth by the comment I said as Kai'a mouth hanged open. I glanced at the clock, stating that it was 7:49 pm. Our neighborhood was quiet, since we were the only ones who lived here. He grabbed my shoulders hard and shook them.

"Why." His voice was breaking yet in a fierce voice. I shook my head at all of them and rolled my eyes. "There are million Parks out there." I answered back in my calmest voice I could have in this situation. I grabbed the boy behind me and lifted him up.

"Look at him. Your telling me he looks like those types of Parks." I whispered at Kai, his eyes searching mine.

"He didn't even finish saying his ing name Xiumin." I glared at the boy who put his gun down. The others held their guns up not taking the chance on a tall, skinny, pure man.

"Finish up." I barked at the Park who stood up straight and coughed. His hands were down at his sides holding the rem of his sweater.

"My name is Chanyeol. P-park Chanyeol."

I closed my eyes and breathed out. I didn't notice I was holding my breathe in this whole time, and neither did he. The boys put their guns down with a relieved sigh and continued with their business. All except Kai.

His eyes were still searching mine when he picked me up and brought me to the couch. Chanyeol followed us and sat on the couch on the other side as I sat on Kai's lap. Before a question escaped my mouth to the poor Chanyeol kid,  I noticed Baekhyun walking to his room upstairs.

I jumped off Kai followed by a hey and ran after Baekhyun. I know how much Kai hates these types of "Your Turn" days but with Baekhyun teasing me in our car, I couldn't let it go.

The hallway was long and wide, 5 doors on this floor. I opened the white padlock door and walked in to his room. His head jerked at my direction and smiled. He was in the middle of changing his clothes with his Smith & Wessen 642 air weight gun on his dresser. The light came in from his window through his white curtains. His bathroom lights were on and his iPhone 6+ was hidden in between the white carpet. I walked towards him and jumped on him while he was still standing. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he threw me on his king-size bed. The look in his eyes were hungry as he took down his Kalvin Clien briefs while he kissed me agressively. He reached for the button of my pants but I stopped him halfway. I was not going to give him everything he wanted. Poor baby.

I sat up and took his erected into my hands, gripping it hard. He let out a loud short moan as he grabbed my hair into his fist.

"Damn it areum." He whispered, his eyes closed.

I the head of slowly and teasingly looking up at him. I followed the vein that went across with my tongue smiling from his whimpers. He gave a frustrated deep moan and moved his hips towards me. I opened my mouth and took in , softly. He leaned back as I started  going up and down faster. His knees buckled as I held onto his waist. I up and down laughing at his expressions. I popped it back in my mouth, making sure my tongue explored everything as well. He started to in my mouth and closed his eyes. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2

"HEY!" he yelled as I wiped my mouth. A smirked played in my face just when Kai came in with wide eyes. The door hit the wall hard leaving a small hole. Aw man.

"What are you doing." He growled at us as he lift me off the bed. Baekhyun pouted but started gathering his clothes and headed towards the bathroom, probably going to masterbate.

"That's what he gets for teasing me in the car." I chuckled, feeling proud about myself. Kai grabbed my hand and brought me downstairs with the others watching a movie called The Gallows. I glanced at his hard expression he had on. His jaw was tightened and his nostrils flaring. Gulping, I freed myself from his grab and walked towards the members.

I could feel Kai's stare at the back of my head as I sat on Suho's lap. Sighing, I buried my face in the crook of his neck and closed my eyes. His arm came up and held my waist as his other hand reached for the popcorn bowl. I started to dream off as I heard Chanyeol laugh at the horror movie that caused Luhan to grab a pillow. I smiled and dreamed about the new man in our house.

-------------------------------------
I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE SOON PLS WAIT ;-;