Going Home

Wishing on a Star

 

[ More Yoonmin than Taekook in this chapter , enjoy ]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hey Jimini.. something is really awkward here" said Taehyung once he saw Jimin

 
"what's awkward Tae ?" replied Jimin
 
"How can a simple client in a hotel convince my boss on not firing me ?! Jungkook did it twice now and I'm not comfortable about it .."
 
"aahhhh that !!! I was wanting to tell you since yesterday but I didn't get the chance " answered Jimin , his voice dying in the end "about Jungkook and Yoongi .. actually they are .."
 
"They are what Jimin ?"
 
"You can say they are the ... owners of this hotel.. their family just bought it.."
 
Taehyung's eyes widened and he was about to say something but Jimin interrupted him
 
"No I'm not Tae, I'm not kidding you , it's the truth.. but it doesn't matter right ? we will just work here for the summer and then they will no longer be our bosses "
 
"It doesn't matter ?? how can this not matter Jimin ?" Said Taehyung furiously "I mean you're basically dating your boss !! and I almost made out with my boss on a power boat !!"
 
"WHAT !!! YOU ALMOST WHAT KIM TAEHYUNG !!!! "
 
"euuu... nothing... I mean .. never mind It was nothing .."
 
"No it wasn't obviously !! what happened ! Tell me now , right now young man"
 
"It was just a kiss Jimin alright ? Just a freaking kiss !! that's all "
 
"How ?!! I mean he's obviously not.. " Jimin hesitated at first but then continued "He's got a girlfriend for God's sake Tae !!"
 
"I know !! but he won't stop appearing in front of me and he keeps teasing me getting all touchy and stuff " He looked down and continued "and I .. It just happened Jimini ...He kissed me.."
 
"But.. I mean.. and then what Tae ?"
 
Taehyung's eyes fell "and then nothing.. I told you it just happened.. he apologised after .. and he also made it very clear " His voice louder "that it was nothing by making out in the car back seat with his girl !!!! "
 
"wow Tae... calm down man why are getting angry !"
 
"I'm not angry I just feel pathetic ! "
 
"But why ?!! you said it was..." Jimin stopped for a while "Oh boy.. Tae don't tell me you.. "
 
"I just need to quit this job right now Jimin "
 
"Kim Taehyung you fell for him ?! OMG my Tae finally have a crash on someone"
 
"Yaah Park Jimin would you shut up for God's sake ! what crash are you talking about ! "
 
"Haha don't try to fool me I can read you well you know"
 
He does.. yes Jimin can read Taehyung so well , he knows him more than Taehyung knows himself and he can never be fooled
 
"I just need to go away from here Jimini as fast and soon as I can"
 
 
 
                                                                                                   *              *               *                *
 
 
Jimin was working on the beach bar , serving client with a bright smile on his face as usual but the one thing he's actually thinking about is Taehyung leaving , how could he stay here without his best friend , it would be the first time they split up and Jimin doesn't like this idea , he knows that he will still has Yoongi here but It's not the same , Taehyung is his buddy , his friend , his brother , he can never be compared to anyone .
It was lunch time so Jimin wanted to go check on Taehyung and see if he needs any help packing but first he needs to see his boyfriend because he didn't had the chance to see him since last night , he made it to the pool side where he was sure he's going to find his boyfriend and he found him , Jimin was walking towards him with his bright smile but what Yoongi did when he noticed Jimin was not expected and Jimin felt a kick in his stomach , Yoongi saw him , didn't smile back , didn't come towards him , instead he looked away , pulled his phone from his pocket pretending that he's talking with someone and he left .. He ignored Jimin who froze in his place , not knowing what to do , he felt his face heat , he kept walking but faster , not trying to catch his boyfriend but trying to get out of that place as fast as he could.
 
 
"Jimini ? why are you here ? " asked Taehyung as soon as Jimin stepped into the room
 
"I ... It's lunch .. " Jimin couldn't hide the crack in his voice and Taehyung noticed it
 
"Jimin what's wrong ? why are y.."
 
"Nothing Tae , I just... I wanted to check on you ..." He replied not noticing the tear that fell on his cheek
 
"OMG Jimini ! why are you crying again ? I told you not to cry in front of me , come on man , it's only two months and .."
 
Jimin cut him "Take me with you Tae , I don't want to stay here any longer please" He break down covering his face preventing Taehyung from seeing the tears falling from his eyes
 
"WHAT ! wait , did something bad happened ? " Taehyung leaned down to sit in front of his best friend " Talk to me Jimini , why are you crying you know I hate seeing you like this !"
 
"It's just that.." Jimin managed to speak "I was such a fool Tae , I was such a ing fool and I can't believe I'm also crying over it "
 
" Jimin tell me already !! what the hell happened !"
 
"How did I ever thought that someone like him would actually fall for someone like me " He chocked on his words "I was just his one night stand and now he's not even looking at me "
 
"Wait what ! Come on man explain ! what did Yoongi do ? just tell me and I'm ready to go rip his off"
 
"You don't have to Tae " Jimin wiped away his tears and cleared his throat "I'm leaving with you right now , wait for me I'll pack my things"
 
He was about to stand up but Taehyung grabbed his wrist "Not before you tell me what happened Park Jimin"
 
Jimin pulled his wrist "He ing ignored me , he saw me coming to him , he didn't smile back and he walked away just like that leaving me standing there like the idiot I really am , now move let me pack and let's leave , I feel pathetic , coming here was the worst thing I have ever done in my entire life "
 
Taehyung didn't know exactly what to say , he remained silent watching his friend packing with never ending tears falling on his cheeks .
 
 
 
They were putting they suitcases in the cab when Yoongi called Jimin's name
 
"Park Jimin where do you think you're going !"
 
" off why do you care "
 
"Wait we really need to talk Jimini please"
 
"Don't Jimini me , we don't have anything to talk about and I don't want to hear anything from you "
 
He got in the cab and shut the door ignoring Yoongi's pleads
 
Jimin's phone kept ringing all the way to the airport "How the hell does he have the guts to call me !"
 
"Maybe you should've listened to him Jimin" Taehyung said with a very low voice "I think he had a good explanation "
 
"No !! there is no freaking reason for him to do what he did" Jimin turned his gaze to the window , his voice lower "I'm done talking about it Tae please "
 
 
                                                                                                           *         *          *          *
 
Taehyung was coming out of the cab in front of his house , so happy to see his mom again even if it was less than one week , he was so excited about surprising her like this but what he saw was really not expected ; His mother was standing by the door watching some guys moving stuff from inside the house into the big truck in front of it .
 
"Mom ! what's going on here !" He said running to his mother
 
"OMG Taehyung why are you here ! what happened ? why are you back"
 
"Tell me what's going on here mom , why are these guys taking out our stuff ?!!"
 
"Calm down baby please I'll tell you everything" She hugged her son tightly sniffing every part of him "let me just hug you first , I've missed you so much "
 
Taehyung hugged his mother back kissing her forehead and planting gentle kisses on her shoulders "I've missed you too mom so much"
 
"Come on let's go inside Taehyung I'll tell you what happened"
 
Taehyung entered the house looking around not seeing any of their old stuff , the house is empty , just some chairs left
 
"Come baby sit .." His mother was trying so hard not to cry while she speaks " How can I tell you this.. I wasn't expecting you to come , I thought I'll handle the situation before you go back "
 
"Come on mom just tell me"
 
"Baby the owner of the house is selling it ..."
 
Taehyung panicked , his whole life came across his eyes, it was the only thing he had left , the memories he had in that house , his father's scent , they will be gone now .
 
"I'm sorry Taehyung I couldn't convince him , I'm so sorry baby "
 
"Mom ... how ..I mean .." Taehyung choked on his words tears falling on his cheeks "It's our home mom.. where are we going to live now ?"
 
"Remember the job I found , the owner of the house I work for have an extension house , they allowed me to stay there for awhile until I found a new place"
 
"OMG mom no ! how are we supposed to live in someone else's house ??!!!" Taehyung shouted
 
"I know baby I'm so sorry it's all I can do now , I told you I was going to solve it before you come back "
 
Taehyung hugged his mother tightly , regret is over taking him "No mom I'm sorry , I'm really sorry for going in the first place leaving you struggling here alone "
 
"My sweetie it will pass trust me , everything will be fine again , just a few days and we will move out I promise"
 
 
 
                                                                                                       *          *          *          *
 
 
The cab stopped in front of a huge house , something like a castle , Taehyung got out of the car shocked by the view , it something he only sees in dramas , the gate of the house opened up and Taehyung's eyes widened at the sight while he walks in
 
"WOW mom this house is really huge !"
 
"hhhhh it is Taehyung it is , come on let's unpack "
 
 
 
It's been a week since Taehyung moved with his mother , the owners of the house were really kind people , a married couple that have only one son in Taehyung's age and who is now absent because he's on vacation , at least that's what Taehyung thought until he saw him .
 
Taehyung was in his room , earphones on , jamming to the music waiting for Jimin to call him because they were going to meet . He heard a sound of a car coming into the house , he knew it's probably the son because his mother told him last night that he's coming , Taehyung out of curiosity stoop up and stepped out of the house to see him . Looking only to his back , the boy had a perfect frame , board shoulders , arm muscles appearing from under a white t-shirt , thick thighs wrapped nicely in a black jeans , Taehyung won't lie to himself , this boy has a quite y frame .. But when Taehyung glanced a look at the boy's hair , his eyes widened , he knows this dark brown fluffy hair , he's sure he does . the boy hugged his mother and turned around making his way to the door but stopped in front of Taehyung and Taehyung is now speechless :
 
"Oh baby I forgot to tell you that we have people living in our extension house" the mother said smiling at her son "This is our new cook's son Kim Taehyung"
 
The boy looked up , a smirk on his lips "Well hello , I'm Jeon Jungkook " He winked at Taehyung before going into the house saying " It's so so nice to meet you Taehyung-shi "