"Cake guy"

Wishing on a Star

Taehyung jumped back to release himself from Jungkook's arms :
 
"What are you doing here ??!!"
 
"Why would I ever be here ?? It's obvious that I'm traveling somewhere " Jungkook replied while pulling Taehyung's collar " but what the hell are you doing here ??! Are you following me ??!!"
 
"WHAT !! what are you talking about ! why on earth would I follow someone like you !!" Taeyhung said while pushing Jungkook back "Get your hands off of me !" He grabbed his suitcase and headed over to the airport's door leaving Jungkook behind cursing under his breath .
 
 
 
 
"Yaa Kim Taehyung what took you so long !! we're going to be late come on !!"
 
"Jimin-aaaahhh you won't believe whom I just met in the front door !!"
 
"WHO !"
 
"That ty bastard from yesterday's accident !! I can't believe what just happened , I almost fell and from all the people around , he was the one who prevented me from falling !!"
 
"What ?! what was he doing here !??"
 
"I don't know and I really don't want to know , he said he's traveling somewhere , I just hope I won't see him ever again , come on let's go check for my ticket "
 
 
Taehyung and Jimin made their way to where the passenger service agent was , Taehyung introduced himself waiting for the lady to give him his ticket , only to be welcomed by a sad face informing him that his ticket was given to another client under one of the responsibles's order. He was shocked and was about to start a fight when the lady told him that due to this irresponsible act from the airline , they are going to give him a ticket for first class clients , well it was the only empty seat left on the plane after all , he thanked the lady and made his way with Jimin to the departure door thinking to himself that he can convince the person with the seat next to Jimin to go sit comfortably  in the first class area but only to be rejected by a hot girl who was definitely flirting with Jimin and his best friend was totally ignoring her.
 
He went searching for his seat when by the worst coincidence ever , there was no one else but that guy he hated the most , the accident guy , sitting next to his place , he made his way to the seat saying :
 
"You must be kidding me !! this is really ridiculous !!"
 
"WTF !! you went too far dude !! you're even following me to the plane !!"
 
"I'm not following you ; this is the worst coincidence I have ever been through ! Move away I need to sit and fall asleep quickly so I won't have to see your face for the next 3 hours !"
 
"It's not like I'm dying to be with you bastard , just don't talk to me !!"
 
"My pleasure sir now move the away !"
 
 
The next three hours were silent enough for Taehyung and Jungkook to fall asleep without even realising only to wake up to a woman's smiling face informing them that they arrived... And the reason she was smiling widely was totally cute , Taehyung felt a soft texture brushing his ear and a light pressure on his shoulder , " !!" He panicked at the sight of a sleepy Jungkook resting his head on his shoulder and Taehyung was as well resting his head over Jungkook's soft hair :
 
"Dude wake up !! why are you sleeping on my shoulder ! move !!!"
 
"eeeww man WTF !! It's really awkward !! "
 
"I don't care just don't ever show up in front of me please !" Taehyung said while making his way to get out of the plane
 
"It's not like I'm dying to see you again anyway" Jungkook replied while walking behind him furiously.
 
 
 
Taehyung and Jimin made it to the work place and like they were expecting , the place they were going to work at was an amazing luxury as five stars hotel , they made their way to the reception introducing themselves and asking for informations. They are now finally in their little room , it's a room made for employees , they were extremely happy for being able to work and enjoy some of their summer vacation together in this hotel and since they are starting tomorrow , the rest of this day was free so they decided to go out and wonder around the city for some fun.
 
At this time , Yoongi was waiting for Jungkook in front of their hotel , they didn't travel together because they weren't able to find a ticket for Jungkook on the same plane as Yoongi so he had to take the next one .
 
Jungkook made it to hotel and was welcomed by Yoongi's bright smile who guided him to his suit room knowing that his younger cousin will spend the rest of the day sleeping and he's not going to see him until the next morning. And that was exactly the case , Jungkook spent the rest of the day in his room ,resting and watching TV but mostly calling his mother hundred of times reminding her to speak to his father.
 
 
 
Taehyung wakes up the next day on Jimin's excited voice and tight hug :
 
"Taehyungiie wake up !! it's our first day , come on let's go !!"
 
"Good morning to you too dear Jimin... I'm awake please stop hugging me dude " Taehyung said while pulling Jimin's cheeks with his fingers.
 
They both got ready and headed to the pool bar where they were going to work as waiters but sadly they aren't going to work there together because their boss sent Jimin over to the beach bar. It was a good start of a first day of work , at least that's what Taehyung thought before he was asked to take a glass of soda to someone by the pool :
 
"Now this is really so frustrating !! what the hell are you doing here !!" Taehyung said when he found out that he was serving the guy from the car accident
 
"I was going to ask you the same question but obviously you're working here"
 
Taehyung handed over the glass of soda to Jungkook and was about to leave when Jungkook said :
 
"Why isn't there any ice in the soda , please bring me another one with ice"
 
Taehyung was so mad that he could pour the soda over the boy's head but kept calm just so he won't lose his job , he took the glass back and replaced it with an iced one but Jungkook is a really big , he decided to keep teasing Taehyung :
 
"Why do you at this job man ! how can you bring me an iced soda without a slice of lemon" he handed Taehyung the glass with a smirk on his face "here , go bring another one !"
 
Taehyung kept calm and changed the glass again :
 
"Here you go , an iced soda with lemon "
 
"Man ! why isn't it cold enough , bring me more ice "
 
"More ice coming for sure bastard" Taehyung suddenly poured the glass of soda over Jungkook's head with a satisfied look "How about this ? still not cold enough !!"
 
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO !!! " Jungkook shouted pulling Taehyung's wrist making him fall into the pool "You will pay for this dickhead !!"
 
Jungkook was stopped by the pool bar's boss before punching Taehyung  and was dragged out of the pool , he watched Taehyung with fire in his eyes ready to kill him but he suddenly got a strange feeling when a wet , tall board shouldered Taehyung got out of the water with a now wet and see through white t-shirt and pulling his wet light brown hair back , Jungkook chocked at this sight and left quickly before the boy caught him staring.
 
After he got out the pool , Taehyung was immediately fired . He went to beach bar searching for Jimin to inform him that he's leaving :
 
"Hey Jimin listen man , I have to leave "
 
"What ? leave ? where ? why ? what are you talking about ?!"
 
"I got fired and you won't believe because of who !"
 
"NO !! please don't tell me it's that guy again !!"
 
"Yes no body else but him !! he's a guest in this hotel ! can you believe this ! what did I ever do to deserve this !!"
 
" man ! if I ever get to meet this guy I will kick his to death !!"
 
"It's okay bro I already poured iced soda over his head,  I'm going back home now , come here let me hug you , I'll miss you so much chimchim  "
 
"Yaa Taehyungiie I'll miss you too "
 
 
Jungkook was sitting alone in his room when Mina called him , he was about to answer when the image of Taehyung getting of the pool popped in his head , the same strange feeling got him again , he couldn't think of anything else at this moment,  he kept staring at the phone screen before a knock on his door snapped him out of his unclear thoughts :
 
"Jungkook-ah ! what happened ?! I heard you almost got in a fight with one of the employees ?!!"
 
"Come on in Yoongi hyung , you won't believe this but do you remember the guy I told you about , the one who broke the wipe of my car ?"
 
"what about him ?!"
 
"Well he is the employee that I almost fought with "
 
"WHAT ! no way man !! why is he even here ?!"
 
"Do I seem like I know ?! Can you believe that he poured an iced glass of soda over my head !!"
 
"hahahaha wtf man !! I'm sure you've done something to him !"
 
"Well... I was just enjoying teasing him a little bit , he didn't have to go that far !"
 
"Come on man forget it ,I heard he's already fired so you won't see him again"
 
"What ? Fired ?! "
 
"Yes man come on let's go out for some fun , you'll start working tomorrow so today is your last day fooling around"
 
Jungkook was thinking to himself while walking in the hallway with Yoongi * why did they fired him , it wasn't that serious , I really didn't mean for this to happen* :
 
"Hey hyung you can go first , I need to check something before going out , I'll be right back" and Jungkook left before Yoongi could say a word.
 
He headed to the pool bar making his way to the boss :
 
"Excuse me , where is that employee who poured soda over me?"
 
"We fired him Sir you don't have to worry about it anymore"
 
"Can you tell me who told you to fire him ? Did I say that ?"
 
"No Sir but I..."
 
"You what ? How can you fire someone without asking me?!! where is he now ? Go find him !"
 
"My apologies Sir , I'll go find him right now and bring him here to you"
 
Jungkook waited for the man to get back only to get informed that the guy already left and he's heading to the airport
 
" I need to find him !" Jungkook run to find Yoongi asking him for his car keys " Just give me the keys hyung I'll explain everything to you later"
 
He took the keys and head out of the hotel not knowing why is he this much stressed about that guy leaving. He made it to airport in the exact right moment , Taehyung was about to get out of the cab :
 
"I found him ! " Jungkook said to himself then shouted out loud "Excuse me !! You !! cake guy !!"
 
Taehyung turned around to find the last person he wanted to see following him and calling him "the cake guy"
 
"WTF !! not this far !! come on !! why are you following me now !!"
 
Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's suitcase from the taxi driver's hand and said with a weird smile on his face :
 
"I'm here to take you back to the hotel strange cake guy " .