The Truth

Secretly

"Hyung, I'd never said that again.. I'm sorry." Stucking in Jin's arms, Jungkook just lied to his hyung without any regret. He actually liked it. If he had known Jin would do it, Jungkook would have said it earlier.

Right then, they were sitting in their car before getting to the hotel. Jin still laid his arms around Jungkook's shoulders, hand in his hair, too much for Jungkook's endurance.

 

Few hours ago

Jin kept dancing with Hoseok and made some funny sound and Jungkook had to wipe his eyes to restrain himself. Why everything Jin hyung did made Jungkook so pitiful? Even the way he moved made Jungkook hard to breath.

"Hyung it's too odd", interrupted the maknae. Before Jin snapped out to Jungkook, Namjoon suddenly took a step toward his older member.

"Hyung, do you want to join my show? I intend to do "English in a minute" on V app. I think we can talk in English for all the air time. Your English is the second best among us".

"It's really great. I'm…"

"No Namjoon hyung." Jungkook screamed with fear. It was the worst idea ever. He didn't want those two on one show, because their fans would go wild about Namjin. "Let me do it with you. Teach me one English word per show."

Jungkook started to use his puppy eyes, looking at Namjoon with all the determination. Of course no one could resist their cute maknae.

"Okay then. I thought you have never interested in learning English." Namjoon shrugged his shoulders before leaving, while Jin was whining.

"You steal my air time? I can't believe it".

"Because hyung didn't pay any attention to me these days. You didn't wake me for three consecutive days, manager hyung did it. And why did you invite Yoongi hyung to Eat Jin when I was the first one to ask for appearing on the show?", quibbled Jungkook.

Jin felt guilty right away. He thought Jungkook didn't know, but obviously he was wrong. Jungkook was very sensitive to those things.

"You act like a child"

"You know I'm gonna have my Adult Celebration this evening. I'm not a child any more, and I did not act like a child"

It was not like Jin hated him or something. Jin was… tempted by Jungkook. That was so wrong, and Jin couldn't let that happen. He couldn't stop himself from looking at Jungkook's sleeping face which he found so beautiful. He was not able to prohibit his eyes from laying them on Jungkook's body for too long. Jungkook was getting ier than before… What? What did Jin think? OMG, how could he…

"You hate me?" Jungkook mumbled, laying his hand on Jin's thigh with all the sadness in his eyes. Jin trembled, not only at Jungkook's misunderstanding, but also at the touch he felt. It was Jin's fault, he should have controlled himself instead of getting rid of Jungkook like that. After all, Jungkook was just a naïve kid who needed his hyung's care and affection.

"No, of course."

"Liar".

"Kookie ah."

Jungkook heard his name in Jin's cute voice, but he wouldn't look up to his hyung's face so easily. He felt Jin's fingers on his jaw line, lifted his face up.

"I'm gonna prove it".

 

Back to now

Jin continuously grasped Jungkook's hand, shouting out loud "Please keep your distance" when they arrived at the airport. His hyung acted like a bodyguard, which made Jungkook grin all the time. Jungkook tried to show his resist to this "childish idea", but he couldn't hide his happy face. So childish, and Jungkook still liked it. He was helpless, honestly.