Night Thoughts

Secretly

It was 3:00 and still dark outside. Jungkook really felt comfortable with the short sleep, although lying on the floor was kind of cold. The silence reminded him of the past, when he began to live in the dorm with six trainees, or more accurately, his hyung.

He thought of Jin hyung. No, he should be the last one to be introduced. Let's start with Jimin hyung. His obsession with Jungkook made him feel funny, so Jungkook kept trying to push Jimin away, just to tease his hyung. Besides that odd affection, Jimin hyung was very kind and nice to everyone.

In some of the first days they met, Jungkook had always afraid that Yoongi hyung hated him. Not like the others, Yoongi hyung usually stayed quiet and did his own things, like composing music. He was not like Jimin hyung, running around and called him "Kookie" all the time, or Taehyung hyung, immediately showed his similarity to Jungkook; he was cold and showed no interest in Jungkook. However, only after a few weeks, Jungkook realized it was just his habit, not expressing too much but warm inside. Jungkook really thought that his character was so cool.

Next was Namjoon hyung. Jungkook admired him a lot, honestly. How could you find someone that was so good at making freestyle rap, leading skill, fluent in English and intelligent like that? Although he was forgetful, he was still Jungkook's role model.

Hoseok hyung was kind of happy virus for the group. He was optimistic, very optimistic. Sometimes Jungkook thought positive acting required a lot of courage. Just kidding.

When he thought of Taehyung hyung, he smiled a bit. Taehyung hyung was really a weirdo, not only when broadcasting. It was his true character, and everyone accepted as something apparent. He was only two years than Jungkook, so he could play games or do something strange with Jungkook freely. Taehyung hyung was an easy-going person, with well-liked by most members of the group.

Finally, Jin hyung.  What should Jungkook do to describe him? In those first days, Jin hyung was really awkward. Jungkook was just shy with people he doesn't know well, but Jin hyung was awkward every time: when camera rolling, when doing an interview... That was the reason why Jungkook used to poke fun of Jin hyung, saying he was only told handsome in front of the camera or talking down to him every time he had the yaja time.

As a habit, Jungkook always reads fans' comments in their short video or fancam. Jungkook then realized something called OTP - one true pairing, in their fandom. As soon as he found out vkook and jikook were very popular, he tried to look for Jin hyung pair. It turned out to be Namjoon hyung as Jin's hyung partner. Jungkook watched over namjin fancam and other things which just hit his nerve. He knew that Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung were always close because of their age, but watching those things made him burdensome somehow. In fact, Jin hyung and he are very close, but those moments were never filmed. Jungkook felt upset unexpectedly, but he didn't know why.

That was when Jungkook decided to change his attitude towards his hyung in front of the camera.