Jealousy

Secretly

As soon as they got to the big stadium where they would compete with the other teams, Jin ran into his best friend's place, Jaehwan.

"I really miss you, Jaehwanie"

"I miss you more, Jinnie"

Lying on Jaehwan's lap, Jin watched the competition out there, talking fondly. Being around Jaehwan always made him feel smaller and safer, and Jin could act as childish as he wanted. It was not like he didn't feel comfortable around s, but the fact that Jin was the oldest forced himself to be trustworthy and reliable with the kids. It was tired sometimes.

That scene caught Jungkook's eyes. Kenjin friendship was really famous all the time, but Jin's having such a handsome company around wasn't good for Jungkook. He came to their seats and started talking to Ken to distract him from Jin.

The look-like love triangle frame was also caught at Yoongi's sight. Seeing Jungkook keep gripping Jin's T-shirt to get his hyung attention, Yoongi slipped his mouth "What the f' he's doin…" before realizing Jimin sitting right beside him.

Running like no time to waste, Jimin came there to join the we-fie that they were taking together. It already looked like a romantic drama before Hoseok decided to enter the group. Chaos immediately appeared with Yoongi's sigh. He really thought this plot was more dramatic than any Korean romantic movie he ever watched.

 

Jungkook was mad. Very mad. Jealousy had never appeared in his dictionary life, and he only thought that he was displeased with things just happened. Jungkook sat silently, separately from his hyung.

"Taehyung, what's wrong with our Kookie?" curiously asked Jin.

"Why don't you ask him? How could I know?". Taehyung replied with no interest, playing around with the ants he just found.

Jungkook was sitting on the ground, biting his nails when suddenly two firm arms wrap around his waist. He froze, promptly knew to whom these arms belonged.

"You are worried about the game, aren't you? Don't bite your nails like that, it's too cute. Some girl groups there might fall for you." Jin grasped Jungkook's hand, putting it down to his other arms, keeping Jungkook's hands between his.

One thing that Jin didn't know that in fact the act even made Jungkook nervous more, and Jungkook was really near to death to keep his breathing normal.

"I,..it's ookkay, h..hyung." Jungkook stammered, trying his best to escape Jin's hug, because he might do something stupid if he continued to be so close like that. Jungkook felt like a loser, simply Jin hyung's clasp could change his mood right away.

"Okay" Jin replied, then unexpectedly blew into Jungkook's ear before tightening his embrace. "But I will continue this pose. It's so comfortable."

And it left Jungkook speechless for the rest of the time there.