Morning Secret

Secretly

"Wake up now, Hoseok. Call Jimin and Taehyung too." Hoseok seemed not to please with the fact that they needed to get up early. "Why hyung?".

Jin displeased with his words "Today was idol star athletics, don't you remember?"

Almost everyone woke up and ate their breakfast, except Jungkook. Jin still wanted Jungkook to sleep a little bit more. He went to his own room, where Yoongi had already left.

"Jungkookie ah. We will be late." Jin patted Jungkook slightly.

There was a secret that all the members didn't know. Indeed, Jungkook wasn't difficult to wake up, he could hear even a little sound around while sleeping. But Jungkook didn't want to wake up immediately, when it came to Jin who called him. Jungkook pretended to squeeze his eyes shut. This was the only way that could have Jin been around him for a little longer. Jin started his step one to wake Jungkook up, calling Jungkook's name.

Without opening his eyes, Jungkook felt Jin's index finger fondle his jawline.

This was his step two.

"Don't you continue to sleep?" Jin complained.

With full awareness, Jungkook knew that he couldn't pretend to be asleep if Jin moved to step three. Although he already prepared himself, Jungkook couldn't help hitching himself up. Jin just pinched his s. As usual.

"Hyung, hyung, I just want to sleep more". Jungkook scrambled into Jin's arm, putting his own arms around Jin's waist. "Hyungggggg"

It was so good just to lean to his beloved hyung though, just a minute before Jin picked Jungkook up with his strong arms.

"Kitchen. Now. Do you want me to throw you over the floor?" demanded Jin.

"Then bring me to the kitchen before throwing me, hyunggg". Jungkook determined to press his face into Jin's chest, faking a really-sleepy-face.

Coddling Jungkook to where the food was, Jin sighed slightly. After all, Jungkook was always the winner.

Seeing all that scene make Jimin uncomfortable. He mumbled to himself "How long will it take Jin hyung to realize what Jungkook's actually doing?"