the other's visits 2

he's my life

the next day, the other visits again. fortunately, they wasn't doing that thing. they were eating their breakfast quietly.

"morning!" greets the other.

"morning." only Soonyoung answer their greetings.

Chan took a sit beside his hyung and Jihoon give him a smile.

"can i have that one?" ask Chan.

"s-sure." answered Jihoon, enough for him and Chan to hear.

"hyung, is your throat hurt?" ask Chan.

"y-" he nodded.

Chan quickly turn his gaze towards Soonyoung.

"what have you done to my hyung?" ask Chan.

"just our normal routine." said Soonyoung. "" spelled Soonyoung.

"owhh....... but if you two- how come his voice, i mean throat hurt?" ask Chan.

"you don't have to know about it." replied Wonwoo.

"moans, screams, shoutings. things like that." answered Mingyu.

"yah." called Jihoon. he glare to Seungkwan and Mingyu who's laughing. "Chan, forget everything they said. promise me." said Jihoon.

"okay. i promise." they link their pinky finger.

"do you guys want to eat something?" ask Soonyoung.

"yes as long as Jihoon cooks for us." said Jun.

"yah. he had a throat problem yet you ask hyung to cook for us?" ask Minghao.

"Hao, that's fine. i'll manage to cook for you guys. Wait here and I'll be right back." said Jihoon.

he went into the kitchen, put on the apron, fold his shirt sleeves and start cooking. Soonyoung have a gulp of his milk and went straight into the kitchen. the others look at him in confusion.

"where are you going?" ask Jeonghan.

"absolutely helping his love. duh." answered Jisoo.

"seriously? it's so obvious like you and Seungcheol hyung too." said Seungkwan. then, the two laugh.

 

Soonyoung's pov

I went near to him and give him a backhug.

"babe, I'm sorry." I said. he turn around and look straight into my eyes, confused.

"for last night." I said. he nodded then turn back around.

"really. are you mad?" I ask.

"baby, answer me. is it because you're not ready?" I ask again.

"babe, answ-" I was cut off by a pair of lips against mine.

He break the kiss and hug me.

"it's nothing. it's not even because of last night, not because I'm not ready or anything you had in mind. I'm grateful that finally you show your own self when you're on bed. cause all this time, I see that you're containing yourselves from touching or being rough and hard on me when we're on bed. just I wanna say that please be your own self anywhere you go or anything you do. don't ever contain yourself from doing or going to where and what you want. remember that." he said. I smiled.

i help him with the dish. i bring their breakfast to the living roomand they started to eat. i look at them and Jihoon stand beside me. He look at me.

"what?" I ask.

"you're too handsome until I can't take my yes off of you." he answered. I blush. he never say cheesy things before unless he's playing.

"thanks." i said.

"ew, guys. too cheesy for my liking." said Seungkwan.

"but you're cheesier than us when you're with Vernon." I replied. "right, Vernon?" I ask.

"yes. absolutely cheesier than you guys." he answered.

"yah!" yelled Seungkwan. we laugh really hard. After they eat, we had some talk. I look at the clock and it showed 10:10 a.m. Nice. it remebers me with my own eyes. haha, funny.

After awhile, Jihoon's phone rings. He pick up the calls and went outside at the balcony. I excuse myself and went towards him.

"okay. I'll be there. thanks, by the way for your information." he replied. he hang the call and I look at him.

"what?" I ask.

"I have a meeting this afternoon." he answered.

"oh, same. so, I'll drive you there?" I offer.

"nah, that's fine. I guess I'll be back around 10 pm? I'm not sure." he said.

"woah, what kind of meeting is that? a meeting that held until 10 pm? your company must be very incredible." I said, surprised.

"nah, our company has been work nonstop like what? we called it as hell week. people kept on coming and coming and order nonstop. then, at the same time we need to finish the project that we design that we've promised them must be on time. again, every evening or afternoon, guest come and we need to held a meeting. it was seriously a hell week. so, as a Chairman, I felt grateful and very happy that we've finished this hell week faster than we expected. they've been working every night, every morning, this whole week nonstop. so, to show my appreciation to them, I held up a party. you can come if you want." he explain.

"sure. but, I'll have something to do too with my company. like you said, Chairman need to take care of everything that the workers done." I said.

"so, you're not going?" he ask.

"of course, I'll be there, baby boy. how can I let you alone in the party? you're precious and I don't want you to be pick as a one night stand. no." I said.

"yah, stop talking nonsense. if they do, I'll just run away and went straight home." he replied.

"like I can balieve you when you see a hot guy, you will surely fall for them. like that night our eyes met and then I fell for you really hard even though we've just met and then I ask you wanna join me on the bed, and you nodded. that shows that you will always take people's offer." I explain.

"nope. this time I won't cause I already have a hot fiance waiting for me at home." he said.

"haha, true." I replied.

We went back to the living room and from our shocked no one's there.

"guys?" we called. no answer.

"I guess we're too usy with our chatting until didn't realized they've gone home." I said.

"yeah, I guess that too. but nevermind, let's just clean this and how about play at the beach after this?" he suggest.

"sure, but the beach is far away. you'll be late to your meeting later." I said.

"did you hit on something just now?" he ask.

I was confused. "why?" I ask.

"don't you remember?" he ask.

"what?" I ask back.

he rolled his eyes. "go outside and look infront our house. now." he said. I follow his order and went outside. I look infront our house. I get back inside the house.

"tell me what is it." he said.

I smiled. "haha, it's a beach. I forgot that we live near the beach, babe." I apologize.

"that's fine." we clean the house and went to the beach together. we took some picture and keep them in one box. after awhile, we went back home. I took him into the bathroom and we shower together.

After taking a very fresh shower, he keep all the documents that he need for the meeting and pack his clothes for the party. I went to him and give him a backhug.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too. now, let go off me. I need to be there earlier." he said. I let go off him and give him a peck on his lips.

"bye." I wave at him.

"bye." he wave back.