the other's visits

he's my life

"guys, I think we should have a visit to their house. what do you think?" ask Seungkwan.

"sure. it has been a few days we didn't met them. not even at our hang out." agreed Wonwoo.

"i guess that's a good idea." said Jeonghan. "when?" he ask.

"hmmmmmm...... maybe this-" Seungcheol was cut off by Seokmin.

"now!" suggest Jeonghan who is over excited.

"calm down, hyung." said Mingyu.

"okay, agreed? this- i mean now?" ask Seungcheol. Everybody nodded. "okay. let's go!" they cheered loudly.

 

Soonyoung's pov

We were still in our bed doing anything. We stopped when we heard a door crack open showing our shocked friends.

"oh my godddddd!!! my innocent eyes!" yelled the Diva.

"guys, we'll be in the living room. come down now." said Joshua, closing his eyes.

"guess we-no. you should take care of this." said my baby.

"o-kay." I replied. Before he could put on his shirt back I pull him back on the bed. He look at me, confused.

"what are you doing?" he ask.

I smirk. "but before that, let me taste a little bit of your skin." I said.

He rolled his eyes. "whatever." I smiled and and kiss his collarbone and neck. He push me and I look at him. "enough. they're waiting." he said, putting his shirts on.

we went down stairs just to meet with the dorks.

"yah, open your eyes. we're fully dressed." I said. They sigh in relieved.

"like who the hell doing that stuff early in the morning!" yelled Seungkwan.

"like who are you to care about what we're doing early in the morning?" ask Jihoon.

"I'm your friend. and we've got Chan here." answered Seungkwan.

"then, I'm the owner of this house. and I don't care of what you're saying." answered Jihoon.

"okay. now, why did you guys come here?" I ask.

"can't we?" ask Seungkwan.

"yah, watch your language. he's older than you." said Jihoon.

"how about you? have you ever called him hyung? no, right?" ask Seungkwan.

"he's just older a few months than me. but, he's older a few years than you." answered Jihoon.

"although he's older a few months or what, he's still your hyung!" exclaim Seungkwan. we were all shocked. usually, this two only jokes. but, this seems like the house is on fire.

"what happened to you?! why are you so moody today?! if you're not willing to meet me or come to my house, then get out or go away from my sight!" yelled Jihoon.

"yah, calm down. he's just stressed." said Vernon.

"although he's stressed, he should talked properly. not being-" Jihoon was cut off by a slapped. We were extremely shocked. I look at Seungkwan and push him away from Jihoon.

"IF YOU REALLY HATE ME, THEN GO! DON'T EVER COME TO ME IF YOU'RE IN TROUBLE. I'M NOT GOING TO HELP YOU ANYMORE!" shouts Jihoon.

I bring Jihoon to our room and comfort him. He's crying. I already memorised all about Jihoon. Although he looks tough outside, but actually his heart is aching. He's broken inside like a shattered mirror.

 

no one's pov

"yah, Seungkwan what happened to you?!" ask Wonwoo.

"u-uh? what have I done? where's Soonyoung-hyung and Jihoon-hyung? still in the bedroom? guys?" ask Seungkwan.

"you just slapped your favourite hyung." answered Wonwoo.

"w-what? I slapped Jih-hoo-h-hoon h-hyung?" he ask.

"yeah." answere Chan. "you slapped my older brother." he said.

"where is he-" Seungkwan was cut off by Soonyoung.

"if you still acting like this towards him after this, you know what'll happen next. either you get a fist or a hard slap." said Soonyoung, serious.

"h-hyung, I-I'm really sorry. I didn't meant to do that to him." said Seungkwan.

"fine. now, go inside and apologize to him. he's waiting." said Soonyoung taking a sit beside Chan, his soon-to-be-brother-in-law.

"o-okay." said Seungkwan.

He knock on the door and wait for Jihoon to let him in.

"come in." he said. Seungkwan open the door and get inside then close the door behind him. he took a sit infront Jihoon.

"hyung, how was it?" ask Seungkwan.

"good. I like your acting. yah, where did you get all those lines?" ask Jihoon.

"like always, look who I am. Diva-" Seungkwan was cut off by Jihoon closing his mouth.

"shhh......... they're just outside. don't say it too loud or else......" Jihoon didn't finished his sentence.

"or else what Lee Jihoon, Boo Seungkwan?" ask Soonyoung crossing his arms.

"b-baby. h-huh? w-what?" ask Jihoon, scared.

"did you two planned this earlier?" ask Vernon. one by one the other came inside the room.

"p-planned w-what? w-what a-are y-you g-guys t-talking a-ab-bout?" stutter Jihoon and Seungkwan.

"well, the fighting just now. did you?" ask Soonyoung.

"y-yeah. b-but it's Sungkwan's idea. he c-alled me this morning before I woke you up." explains Jihoon. Seungkwan look at him, shocked

"oh really?" ask Soonyoung coming closer to Jihoon. Seungkwan went towards the other.

"ummm.... guys, you may do your naughty stuff now, so we'll meet you guys other day. excuse us." said Seungcheol.

"y-yah! where are you going?! yah! Boo Seungkwan!" shouts Jihoon.

"mianhae hyung. I think right now you should takes care of everything by yourself. I'm not going to disturb ou guys. bye!" wave Seungkwan.

"yah! guys!" shouts Jihoon. no answer. he's scared cause Soonyoung is coming closer to him and they literally on the bed.

"where are you going now? baby?" ask Soonyoung starting to his collarbone.

"uhmmmmm" Jihoon gasp. "y-you can do anything to me but please just forgive me." said Jihoon.

"sure. I'll forgive you and I'm going to you until I'm satisfied." said Soonyoung.

then, after awhile you could only heard moans coming from their bedroom.