goodnight, my dear

he's my life

Jihoon's pov

After the party finished, I went downstairs. I thought my friends has gone back home, but they didin't. Wonwoo come up to me and held out his hand. I took his hand and he bring me outside. I look at him and the other. I was confuse and at that time, I realize Soonyoung wasn't there. But, what do I care? He's not mine anymore.

"Why did you guys look at me like that?" I ask.

"tell us." said Seungcheol.

"t-tell what?" I ask. I was shocked and at the same time afraid. I'm afraid they knew about our broke up.

"you and Soonyoung. tell us." he said again. I look down and tears forming in my eyes. Why do they have to mentined his name? and why am I crying though I knew that he's long gone from my life? Why is this happening to me?

"Jihoon, tell us. we won't beat you. just tell us." beg Jeonghan, caressing my back. That feeling, it's really different than Soonyoung. Way different.

"yeah, tell us what happened to both of you." said Jun.

I look beside me when I heard someone calling me. It's Wonwoo.

"Ji, tell us. please...." he beg. I can't.

"F-fine." I give up and told them everything. "so, please don't tell our parents about this. just tell them that we're busy lately. that's all. I'm begging you." I beg them on my knees.

"no, we won't. so, please get up. I don't want people to see this." said Joshua.

I get up and bow 90 degrees. "gommawo." I thank them.

"nae." they replied.

"I'll be off now. bye." I wave at them.

"bye." they wave back.

I hop into my car and take a deep breath. I drive back home while listening to some song. After a long ride, I finally reach home. I unlock the door and it was dark. I went upstairs and heard quiet snores coming from the bedroom. I went inside and found it was him. I change my clothes and was about to go sleep in the other room but was stop when he hold my wrist. He switch on the table lamp and look straight into my eyes. He get up from bed and push me on the wall. I tried to get away from him but I'm too tired. I look up and was met with a beautiful guy.

"where do you want to go?" he ask.

"I'm going to sleep at the other room. I'm sorry if I'm waking you." I answered.

"no. don't. sleep here. with me." he said. I was so shocked. I look at him and was surprised when I saw tears rolling down his cheeks. "please don't go." he cried. I can't move. I felt tears falling down my cheeks too. He kiss my tears then my lips. I can't resist it. I kiss him back with so much passion. He pull apart and rest his forehead on mine. "remember, I'll never leave you just because she's my first love. You're way better than her and I really love you. I love you more than I love her. I'm happy that I'm engaged with you. I just don't know how to show you that I'm happy. really. when we met, I keep on falling for you and when we're engaged, I was damn appy cause finally I got you. now, just don't go away and I promise that I won't leave you." he said. I cried again after hearing his beautiful words. I kiss him again.

"me too. I will always love you. remember that." I said. he nodded. we get on bed and lay down. my back facing his chest. he pull me closer and I could hear his breathing. he kiss my ear. "goodnight, my dear." he whisper.