Jaekyun

he's my life

Hoshi was busy doing his work when suddenly someone knock on his office door.

"Come in." ordered Hoshi.

"Hey," greet that someone.

Hoshi look up from his computer then look who it is. "Hey, hey, hey! Bro! What's up?" greet Hoshi back.

"Yo, I'm fine. How about you?" ask Jaekyun.

"Fine. Just stress with works. Especially when there's meet-"

"Haha. No, what I mean is...... your love life. How is it? Did you found someone? Is it Mina?" he ask.

"eh... no...... not Mina. It's Lee Jihoon. The president for our share company." answered Hoshi.

"Lee Jihoon? Seriously? That little Jihoon? Woozi?" ask Jaekyun.

"yeah. Do you know him?" ask Hoshi.

"Of course I do. How can I justs forget my ex fiance?" ask Jaekyun, smirking in the inside.

"E-ex f-fiance?" ask Hoshi, surprise.

"Yeah. He's my ex fiance but we cancel our wedding due to some problems he made." said Jaekyun, making story.

"Problems? What problems? And I never knew that Jihoon has fiance before." said Hoshi.

"Well.... if you want to know, he wants to marry with me becaue of money. Actually, when he met you, he was engage with me. Then, the next day, my mom called me. She said, she take back the blessings because he doesn't like Jihoon anymore. I at first can't believe what my mom said. So, I decided to ask him. One day, I said I'm coming home early. he said sure. He will make lunch. When I came home, the house was empty. I thought he went out to buy ingredients. I wait and wait but he did not come. I decide to make my own lunch. When I was about to open the refrigerator, I saw a letter. I take it out and read them. After I read them, I kneel on the floor then cried. He left me without saying goodbye. Since that day, I never saw him." tell Jaekyun.

"w-what? h-he left y-you?" ask Hoshi.

"yeah." answered Jaekyun.

"how about your money and things?" ask Hoshi.

"he took all of it." said Jaekyun.

'what?! no. no. no. Woozi is not like that. he's different.' thought Hoshi. Hoshi was about to ask him but he cut him off.

"ummm.... I gotta go. I have meeting this afternoon. Bye!" he bid him goodbye.

"bye......" bid Hoshi back.

Jaekyun's p.o.v

"Hoshi, hoshi. Stupid Hoshi. I just wanna take this as a revenge for you ruining my relationship with Mina. Instead of using your parents, I use your fiance. Hahaha..... I win." said Jaekyun to himself while smirking.

Hoshi's p.o.v

I decided to go home early today. I pack my things in my briefcase then drive home. After  along ride, I finally reach home. I unlock the door and saw t's dark inside. I thought he's asleep. So, I went upstairs and went into our shared room. I open the door slowly, not wanting to disturb him. I reach my hand to switch on the light. I was about to call him when I saw nothing on the bed.

I don't want to jump to conclusion so, I thought he's busy. I get change then went downstairs to make my own food. I was about to open the refrigerator when I saw a post-it.

Dear Hoshi,

I'm sorry. Please don't wait for me.

I won't be home. I have to go somewhere.

Don't wait for me.

Hoshi cried his heart out after reading the letter. He kneel on the floor and cry.

"LEE JIHOON!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!!!! IS IT NOT ENOUGH?!!! IS MY LOVE FOR YOU NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU HAPPY??!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE???!!!! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING!!! I GAVE YOU MY LIFE!!! IS THIS HOW YOU RETURN MY FEELINGS???!!!! WHY??? WHY???? WHY???!!!!!! WOOZI!!!!!" he shouts.

He take out his phone then open his messages with Woozi.

to:WooziBae

I'm done with you.Let's forget everything that happened between us.Let's also forget about our status now.Let's just cancel our wedding.I don't need you anymore.

I wish I never met him before. I wish I never talk to him. I wish I never fell for him in the first place before. I wish this was all just a dream. I wish I just propose to Mina before instead of him.

But Hoshi didn't realize he misread one important thing in the letter.