surprise

he's my life

Jihoon's pov

'RIIIINNNGGGG!!!!!' I get up from my bed and pick up the phone call.

"hello?" I ask.

"hyung. Mom ask you to pick me up." Oh, it's Chan.

"where?" I ask.

"school. She said that she's busy." he answered.

"dad?" I ask.

"dad has a meeting." he answered.

"when?" I ask.

"this afternoon at 12." he answered.

"12? okay. I'll pick you up. just wait for me there." I said.

"okay. love you, hyung. bye." he said.

"bye. love you too." I hang up and get off the bed. I went downstairs and met with a handsome guy in black suit.

"good morning." Soonyoung greets me and kiss my forehead.

I smile. "good morning. have you eaten yet?"

"nope." he answered.

"do you want to eat?" I ask.

"yes, of course. just make me a sandwich. that's all." he said.

"okay. wait a minute." I went into the kitchen and made his breakfast. "ummm..... here you go." I hand him a plate of sandwich.

"thank you. do you want some?" he offer.

"nah, thanks. I'm full just seeing you eat." I said.

"lovely." he eat the sandwich till finish and drink a glass of milk. "I'll be off to work now. see you later, babe." he said.

"okay. drive safely." I said.

"I'm gonna miss you so much. bye. love you." he replied.

"me too. muah." he put on his shoes and drive to work.

I clean the dishes and get ready to pick Chan at school. I drive to his school. I look at my watch and it shows 12:10. I'm 10 minutes late. I hope he won't get mad. After a long ride, I finally reach his school. I wait and wait and wait for him but he didn't appear. I try to call him but he didn't pick up. I get off my car and went inside the school building. I look for him at his class, the hall, the canteen, the basketball court, the football field, at the rooftop but still there's no sign of him.

I went inside the office. "ummm...... excuse me, I'm Lee Jihoon, brother of Lee Chan. Did you saw my brother?" I ask.

"Lee Chan? What class?" the officer ask.

"class.... ummm....... Grade 5, class 5A." I answered.

"owh, that Lee Chan. I thought he's back already. I don't know. I saw he get into someone's car." he said.

"someone? who? is it he or she?" I ask.

"I'm not sure." he said.

"owh, kay. Thank you." I said. I run to my car and drive back home. I unlock the door and I was surprise.

"Chan?" I ask.

"hyung! where did you go?" he ask.

"I'm at your school. how did you-" I was cut off by someone.

"why? can't I pick up my own little brother?" I turn around and I was super surprise.

"Seokmin! when did you come back?" I ask. Okay, Seokmin, Lee Seokmin is my brother too. He's taller thn me and one year younger than me.

"hyung, I've been here in a few days ago." he answered.

"but where did you live?" I ask.

"at mommy and daddy's house." he answered.

"so, mommy and daddy know about this?" I ask.

"yup. but I'm the one who told them not to tell you. by the way, I miss you, hyung." he said, hugging me.

"I miss you too. how's in UK?" I ask.

"everything's good. I lovee it there. and how about you and Soonyoung hyung?" he ask.

"same. as usual." I answered.

"okay." he said.

"eh, why don't you take a bath first? I'll make something for you. and why don't you and Chan stay for a night here? I'll tell mommy and daddy. how's that?" I suggest.

"sure. plus, tomorrow's holiday." said Chan.

"okay." they agreed.

Oh, how I miss this moment when all my brother are with me. I love them. Really really love them. Thank god nothing happened to Chan.