Chapter 8 The Plan

For You

Hyomin is sitting inside the car with her arms crossed while the other guy was being all charming. Despite being ignored, Sungmin just smiled.

“No hi Oppa?”

“Hi Oppa?” Hyomin mimicked.

“I miss you Sungmin Oppa?”

Hyomin glared at the guy.

“Man this is how you treat your ex fiancé? I came here to pick you up and yet you keep giving me cold treatment.”

“Oppa, let me make this clear…”

“We’re here!” Sungmin announced. He does not want to be cornered by Hyomin inside the car.

Hyomin glared at Sungmin before going down.

“Heechul Oppa!” Hyomin exclaimed and ran to the other guy excitedly.

“Mwo? You are so warm to him but so cold to me.” Sungmin pouted as he sat beside Heechul. But it was like the two have their own worlds. “Yah! Am I invisible? Last time I check I’m here too.”

Hyomin smirked, “Serves you right.”

Sungmin was about to argue but the door opened with a surprised Jiyeon and Eunjung. “Well I guess we are complete. Come here my fiancé.” Sungmin teased.

“Yah! Get your hands away from my sister.” Hyomin commanded.

Sungmin just laughed.

Jiyeon was surprised to see how Sungmin and her unnie are closed. She thought the two would hate each other after her sister ran away. “I just thought the two of you hated each other…”

“I hate you.” Hyomin said to Sungmin.

Sungmin smiled and said, “I love you.”

“Oppa, is this your idea? Why did you drag my little sister into this?” Hyomin went straight to the point.

“What? Why is it easy for you to accuse me? It was not my idea. I was surprise as well.”

“Actually, it was my idea unnie.” Jiyeon confessed.

“What?!” Hyomin exclaimed.

“The company was not doing well. Sungmin Oppa offered help and I accepted it in one condition that Lee Ent is out of it. So we worked on a project and found a huge investor. But this investor assumed it was a partnership. And so words spread about the Lee & Park partnership and it reached Lee Sooman. To make the story short, we ended up in an arrange marriage.” Jiyeon explained.

“You could have stopped it.” Hyomin said to Sungmin.

“We tried unnie but there were too much at risks.” Jiyeon replied.

“Hyomin, the investor threatened to pull out his investments and sue both Park and Lee Ent if they found out that the engagement is fake. Lee could survive but I doubt your company can.”

“But…” Hyomin was still protesting.

“Appa is sick.” Jiyeon confessed. “He wouldn’t admit it but he is not well and his conditions are getting worse. That’s the reason I agreed to this arrangement.”

“And you are ok with this?” Hyomin asked everyone.

“There is no other choice Hyomin ah.” Heechul sided with Jiyeon.

“How could you come up with this arrangement? You are going to make Heechul Oppa and Eunjung as your mistresses? Jiyeon didn’t you think what Eunjung wold feel? Oppa did you consider how Heechul Oppa feels?” Hyomin knew this. In fact it is the reason why she backed out of the engagement. She knew about Sungmin and Heechul and she could not stand marrying someone out of a business expansion. “It does not matter what you all agreed on. I will stop this nonsense of an engagement.” Hyomin declared.

This is why Sungmin was nothing but proud of Hyomin because the older Park was courageous enough to stand for what she believe in. “It’s not like you’re going to march in during dinner and announce, ‘Stop! I wouldn’t allow this nonsense!’” Sungmin mimicked.

“Omo Appa might have a heart attack.” Jiyeon chimed.

“How about we will all just all run away together.” Heechul finished.

“Yeah, we can all stay in an island.” Eunjung suggested.

It was like they were all kids. “Yah what about me? You all be lovey dovey while I’m what? The fifth wheel taking your pictures??” Hyomin interrupted.

“There is one thing we could do.” Eunjung suddenly thought of a bright and maybe crazy but definitely desperate idea. “What if we do something that could make Mr. Go (the huge investor) happy. So happy that even if he finds out that there is no wedding, he wouldn’t sue either Park or Lee Ent.”

Everyone agree that Eunjung’s idea is a great but the big question is how. They were all thinking when Sungmin’s phone rang. He went outside to answer the call.

“I think I might have something.” Sungmin announced after he came back.

 

--

 

  Sunny & Fany walked in to the room completely shocked and clueless of what was happening. Sungmin went to greet them cheerfully. “Ah finally you’re here. Now let me introduce you to my friends.”

Friends? Both Sunny & Fany questioned. With the bunch of people inside, they weren’t sure how they are friends.

“You know my fiancé, Jiyeon.”

“Yes”

“Eunjung who is from…”

“Park Ent, yes.” Sunny cut Sungmin.

“Heechul…”

“Yes.”

“Hyomin… rather Park…”

“Park Sunyoung. I know.”

“Woo? You knew who she is?” Sungmin asked to which Sunny nodded. “You knew she was…”

“Your ex fiancé. Yes.” Sunny said.

“Oh! Seems like you all knew my cousin Sunny. Well, with her is her business partner and friend…”

“Oppa, I knew them and they knew me.” Fany cut Sungmin.

Sungmin zipped . Obviously the atmosphere inside has changed.

Hyomin was curious as hell how Sunny and Fany knew.

As if reading Hyomin’s mind, Sunny said, “I interrogated Yuri and Sica after I saw you with Sungmin Oppa earlier.”

“Wait, you saw us earlier? How did you two knew each other?” Sungmin asked but was ignored by Hyomin and Sunny.

“Hyomin was our photographer for the T&S campaign until she quit this morning.” Fany explained.

“Unnie! You quit?! But you’ve been waiting for this break?” Jiyeon asked. Eunjung held Jiyeon’s hand as if saying that Hyomin knew what she was doing.

Hyomin didn’t answer Jiyeon but instead changed the topic. “So, uhmmm, Oppa, what’s the plan?”

Sungmin knew any better to not push the topic so he started explaining the plan. “Well we all know that this marriage between me and Jiyeon is arranged. Stupid as what Hyomin call it. So we are going to stop it. And we need your help… T&S’s help.” Sungmin said to Fany & Sunny. “Mr. Go plays a vital role. He invests a huge amount of money in this “partnership” or “union”. Needless to say if no marriage happens then, not only will he withdraw all his investments but he will also sue both Park Ent & Lee Ent. You might ask what is T&S role in this. Well Mr. Go has a daughter and she is an aspiring model. We need you to cast her as your model in your campaign." Sungmin explained.

"What? No!" Sunny disagreed. 

"But Sunny...Bunny"

"No."

 

--

 

So umm yeah... this story is about to end. sorry to keep you waiting. i hope you still read this until the end. mianhe for making you wait too long.

Now that Sunny disagreed...what would happen? What could be plan B? Is there a plan B?