Love is Right Beside You! Chapter 8

Love is right beside you!♥

Lol I said the more comments the faster I update but I couldnt help but update now lol.

 

 

"Hyung lets go!" Taemin dragged Minho out the rusty school gates impatiently.

"Okay Taemin, calm down." Minho followed happily.

"What are we going to do at your house hyung?" Taemin asked cheerfully skipping alongside Minho.

"I dont know Minnie, I guess you'll have to entertain me."  Minho chuckled slightly at his friends childish behaviour.

Inside Taemin's mind- Hyung is so handsome and caring and kind.

"Okay hyung." he giggled as they turned into Minho's street lined with rich over done houses. They eventually reached Minho's house that seemed a little bit simpler than the houses around it (not as much gold), it was a creamy white colour with a brown tiled roof and through the large windows you could see the velvet brown curtains.

"Umma isn't home so we can use the flat screen tv in the lounge if you want to watch a movie. Taemin ran ahead of Minho eagerly to pick out a movie. When he finally decided on one that was in the glass cabinet along with over 100 hundred DVD's he handed it to his tall bug eyed hyung so he could putit on. Taemin lay down with his head in Minho's lap, the older boy running his fingers gently through the youngers coffee brown hair. Soon Taemin was asleep and Minho dosed off not long after completly oblivious to the movie playing in the background of the adorable scene.

Meanwhile...

"Unnie, I know its late short notice, but I made a friend and since you and taemin wont be home I was wondering if I could go stay at her house. Is that okay?" Krystal waited for an answer from her aunt before saying goodbye and hanging up. She turned to Amber smiling her usual bright smile.

"Im guessing thats a yes." Amber chuckled.

"Yep!" Krystal saud excitedly.

"Great, lets go then." Krystal pouted cutely.

"What about TaeRa?" She asked.

"Aigoo, you're so cute. TaeRa is going to Onew-oppa's house." Amber explained hugging Krystal.

"Okay. But Unnie, why are you hugging me?" Krystal blushed.

"Because I like hugging you. Why dont you like it?" Amber teased lightly.

"Anniyo.I like it." Krystal defended. Amber smiled and let go of Krystal reluctantly.

"Lets go then." Amber held Krystals hand as they walked. Krystal's smile never faultered.

"You have a beautiful smile." Amber pointed out making the drak haired girl blush again.

"Thanks." They continued walking along the desrted streets in silence. They reacged a reasonable grand house but instead of going in the front door Amber led her dongseang down the side of the house. The narrow path quickly opened out into a goregeous backyard with bright flowers blooming and a cherry blossom tree in the middle of the brilliant green grass. Down the back of the house was a smaller version of the original house, cream coloured walls with gold window ledges.

"This is my house." Amber said opening the door for Krystal to step in. She walked into the foyer and was shocked. It was likie a miniature mansion which in actual fact it was. Everything was clean and neat, polished gold glinted here and there and a small diamond chandaleer was hanging from the ceiling.

"Wow." Krystal breathed.

"Like it?" Krystal nodded slowly taking in every detail.

"Come on. Dont just stand there." Ambber nagged. Krystal followed Amber to her large bedroom. Another chandaleer hung from the roof and in the centre was what looked to be a king sized canopy  bed, covered in pillows. Colour theme... black, grey and white.

"Pick a movie." Krystal shook her head, she didnt feel like watching a movie, she just wanted to gaze at Amber. Amber lay down on her bed and proped herself up on her back pillows.

"Then what do you want to do?" She asked. Krystal stayed silent as she crawled up toward Amber on the bed and lay beside her, leaning her head on Amber's shoulder.

"This." She finally answered. Amber smiled down at her. She knew from the moment she had seen Krystal, with her ebony coloured hair flowing freely behind her and her bright smile that this would happen, that she would fall in love with her.

"Krystal?"

"mmmm?"

"Dont hate me." Krystal looked up curiously at the older girl and before she could say anything Ambber kissed her pressingher lips ever so gently against the younger girl's. She pulled away to look at Krystal, the younger's eyes were glazed over and she was blushing again.

"I love you." Those 3 words snapped Krystal back into reality.

"Unnie..... I love you too." Krystal answered, happiness clear on her face. Krystal yawned quietly.

"you should sleep." Krystal agreed and went to change into an old over-sized t-shirt Amber had leant her. It sat just at mid-thigh as she walked out of the bathroom feeling slightly uncomfortable with the length. She walked up to the bed where Amber sat tugging nervously at the hem of the light blue shirt.
"You look cute." Amber commented. Krystal stayed quiet and slipped into bed beside Amber snuggling into the older girl enjyoing the warmth that spread through her.

 

 

Like it hate it, im gonna add the next chapter now just cause i havnt updated in ages and I really want to complete this.