Love is Right Beside You.♥ Chapter 3

Love is right beside you!♥

After the movie Minho went into the bathroom to change into his pajamas and Taemin sat on his bed thinking,

'Maybe I should just let Onew-hyung go, if I continue to love him I'll only hurt us both'

He though to himself not noticing the tears falling down his cheeks.

"I knew something was up, tell me what's wrong, please?" Minho said rushing out of the bathroom and kneeling down beside Taemin.

"I told Onew-hyung, well I tried but he already knew and he said that he would only ever love me as a little brother." Taemin sobbed clinging to the edge of his bed.

"Taeminnieya, it'll be ok, everything will be ok." Minho comforted the younger boy wrapping his arms around him protectivly rocking him back and forth. They stayed like that for at least an hour with uot either of them saying a word, but Taemin finally spoke.

"Hyung, thank you, you're the best friend ever. " He said looking up from Minho's tonned chest.

"I'll always be here for you, you don't need to thank me." Minho said smiling softly and whipping tears off Taemin's cheeks.

*SHINee Replay*

Taemin's phone began to ring, he took it out of his pocket, looked at the caller ID then tossed it quickly onto his bed.

"Who was it?" Minho asked picking up the phone Taemin had just thrown. He looked at the screen and it read:

Missed Call From ONEW.

Suddenly the phone vibrated in his hand.

"Ummm~, Taeminnieya, do you want me to read it to you or just read it myself?" Minho asked, uncertain of what he should do.

"I don't want to hear it, you just read it." And with that Minho opened the message.

Onew-Taemin:   Are we still friends, I hope so?

-Onew

"I know you said you didn't want to hear but he wants to know if you're still his friend, are you?" Minho asked cautiously.

"Of course and you are going to help me find the perfect guy to help me get over Onew-hyung." Tamein said confidently as he stood and walked toward his computer.

"ANd how am I going to do that?" Minho asked eyeing the younger boy suspiciously.

"Simple hyung, tell me the name of that chat site you're always going on." Taemin explained opening Internet Explorer.

"It's called Kupika, I'm going to sleep, have fun." Minho sighed as he climbed into Taemin's bed. Soon he was fast asleep and Taemin had nodded off infront of the computer.

 

 

 

A/N   Hi there readers, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I finished drafting this story and the ending is epic I can't wait to type it up lol but I have to. Cmment are appretiated. Again I hope you enjoyed this chapter.