Love is Right Beside You! Chapter 10 FINAL

Love is right beside you!♥

You guys ready for the end lol

Taemin collapsed onto Minho's bed.

Taemin's thoughts: I know I'll get him to cook me something.

"Hyung, I'm hungry, can you make some friend rice?" Taemin asked puting his most adorable pout.

"Okay wait here." Minho left Taemin in the large room alone with his laptop.

Tae's pov

Okay quickly Taemin.

I ran to Minho's desk where his laptop was sitting open.

OMO Im his wallpaper how cute.

I opened his internet explorer and surprise, surprise, Kupika was his home page and he was signed in as......FLAMING CHARISSMA!!!!

OMO what do I say to him? Why didnt he tell me? He left me so many clues how could I not figure it out?

I mentally slapped myself because I had been so dense.

"Taemin-goon." I heard his voice from the door (lol busted) he sounded so formal.

What happened to Minnieya?

I shook the question from my head.

"Why didnt you tell me?" I asked as I stood to face him. He looked at the floor as if he was ashamed.

"You loved Onew, I didnt want to hurt you, I was just glad to be your friend." Minho kept his eyes on the floor.

Argh stuff risking our friendship I love him for gods sake.

I ran towards him as tears ran down my cheeks and swung my arms around his waist.

"Pabo. I loved you, more than I love Onew-hyung." I murmured.

"I love you too. Minnieya." his voice was so warm and full of affection.

yay Minnieya, wait I need a nickname for him to,..........., MIN-HYUNG!

I decided childishly.

"Im sorry i didnt realize sooner Min-hyung."I could feel his gaze on me and I knew he would be pulling a what-was-that look. And when I looked up thats exactly what i saw. I smiled awkwardly.

"so where's my rice....?" I attempted to rid the room of tension. Minho chuckled lighlty.

"It's downstairs waiting for you." He kissed me gently and started to pull away but I wound my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a more passionate kiss.

"Im not hungry anymore Min-hyung." He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I want to stay in your arms forever, and I wasnt really hungry anyway." I giggled. We spent the rest of the day cuddled on Minho's bed (and maybe doin some other stuff besides cuddling) finally I was happy.

 

Did you like my fic? I hope you all enjoyed it I know I enjoyed writing it although Im not very fond of the end. Im thinking of doing a sequel about how JongKey got together, its not really a sequel what would you call it? Anyway comment and tell me if you want me to write it if  I get enough people saying yes to it then I'll write it. Thanks for reading.