Love is Right Beside You! Chapter 9

Love is right beside you!♥

lol another update just cause I can.

Minho didnt know how long he had been asleep for but he guessed it had been a couple of hourse because the DVD player had turned itself off. He gazed down at the boy still asleep in his lap.

"Taemin, wake up." Minho shook him gently. Taemin made a cute noise of protest as he roled over so his face was burried in Minho's clothed abdomen.

"Okay, I'll just carry you." Minho picked Taemin up, Taemin's arms wrapped themselves around Minho's neck and his legs tightened around the tall boys waist, (like a baby koala)

"Hyung... why did you wake me?"Taemin asked in a cute, whinny, baby voice.

"Because there is a bed to sleep in." Minho said chuckling lightly.

"But you were comfy." he complained.

"I know Taemin, go back to sleep now." Minho said tucking him under the blankets.

"No, not with out you hyung." He whined again reaching up for Minho.

"Okay Taemin. I'll just go get changed." Minho left Taemin in the bedroom to change into his boxers. (so he is completly topless.....this is the part where all Minho fans worship me lol)

He made his way back to the bedroom where Taemin was still awake.

"You used to sleep perfectly fine with out me what changed?" Minho laughed.

"Because I have bad dreams and hyung chases them away." Taemin pouted. Minho slid under the covers welcomed by Taemin's arms around his waist and his face buried in his chest.

"It's okay, just sleep." Minho ran his fingers through Taemin's hair and soon they were both asleep again.

Taemin's mind: He's gorgeous, in a brother way, or n.... no I like Onew Hyung not Minho.

Morning

Minho woke up to Taemin's light snoring (in a cute way).

"Taemin we have to get to school." Minho said pulling the blankets off Taemin.

"That wont work hyung you're warm enough." Taemin said cuddling closer to Minho.

"Get up, or I'll dump you in a cold bath." The older boy threatened.

"Hyung wouldn't do that."

"You're right. But I would do this." Minho said standing up from where he was previously lying with Taemin.

"Thats not fair. It's cold." Taemin wailed and dived for Minho landing perfectly in Minho's arms.

"It worked didnt it." Minho pointed out and Taemin pouted realizing that diving for Miho had left him standing in Minho's strong arms rather than cuddled up in bed sleeping.

"Come on. We have to get to school." Minho left Taemin and went to get changed.

School

"KRYS...." Taemin almost yelled out to his cousin until he saw her and Amber kiss.

"Hey Taemin.... you okay?" Minho asked resting his hand on the smaller boys shoulder.

Taemin's mind: I thought they were just friends, why didnt she tell me?

Tae's Pov (hey look a pov for once lol)

Tears welled up in my eyes and I bit my lip to hold them back. Minho's hand squeezed my shoulder.

"Hyung, I dont feel well, can we go back to your house?" I didnt want her to see me cry over something so small I didnt want anyone to see but I trusted Minho and I needed him. It might not have seemed like a big deal to everyone else but to me it was everything, she had fallen in love and not told me how could I possibly face her. As we walked slowly back to Minho's house I leaned on his shoulder.

"Hyung, would you tell me if you fell in love?" I asked him as the tears began falling down my cheeks.

"Of course, as long as the person I loved reciprocated my feelings." Minho explained honestly. I was glad he was honest and he would tell me if something that important happened.

"Hyung, why do people fall in love? It hurts, I'll only ever love you Minho-hyung. Because you're my best friend in the world."

End of Pov

Minho's thoughts: Maybe I should tell him? Or at least give him a few clues.

"I love you too Minnieya, I'll always protect you, so you wont hurt anymore." Minho said trying to tip Taemin off as to his identity. A look of recognition crossed his face but was soon gone. Minho hugged him tightly.

"Mmmmm, you still smell like jazmine." Minho whispered making the younger boy shiver.

Tae's pov (again)

Why do I enjoy having him so close? He's acting weird, he's acting like he's Flaming Charissma, he's saying everything Flaming Charissma said  and he's being so serious.

I leant against his chest. I listened to his beautiful heartbeat.

Stop Lee Taemin, he's your best friend, you wont loose him because you develop feelings for him.

End of Pov

Taemin struggled out of Minho's embrace.

"Minnieya? What's wrong? You're always complaining I never hug you." Minho looked hurt and honestly it had hurt him.

"It's just awkward walking and hugging at the same time." Minho didnt buy the excuse and faked a smile, but he nodded and walked quietly along beside Taemin, who looked tense and uncomfortable.

Tae's thoughts: I know he has all his accounts signed in all the time, I'll just check his Kupika.....Since when did I even like Minho hyung?

He questioned himself but then it hit him, when ever he asked Onew to join them for lunh the only thing he was thinking about was Minho waiting for him, when ever he was sad it was Minho he wanted to hold him not Onew, it was Minho who kept him safe, comforted him and was there for him no matter what, it was never Onew it was always Minho.

 

Like it? Comment, I'll update again tomorrow. Or now I dont know yet lol.