Love is right Beside You!♥ Chapter 4 (part 1)

Love is right beside you!♥

Minho woke up earlier than usual infact the sun was just coming over the horizon and casting an orange glow around the small but comfortable room. He grabbed his bag from beside Taemin's worn desk and went into the bathroom to change. Afterwards he walked to Taemin's bedroom window and climbed out easily landing gracefully in the alley than ran along the side of the welcoming home, and started the brief walk to his own home.

"Where were you last night~?" Minho's mother asked him as soon as he walked in the door greeting him with big kicked puppy eyes and a look of concern.

"Umma, it was movie night at Taemin's house remember." He explained to the fake blonde woman infront of him, wriggling out of her thin yet strong arms.

"Awww~ did you confess to him yet, is that why your home so early?" She asked sounding more likie an annoying younger sister than a caring mother.

"No, I told you, I'm not going to confess to him, it will ruin our friendship." Minho said slumping down into one of the silver barstools that lined the marble-top kitchen counter.

"Baby~, you have to at least try, that boy loves you he just doesn't know it yet, you just have to give him a little push."

~Taemin's room~

"Minho hyung~." Taemin's eyes fluttered open expecting to find Minho still asleep in his small bed.

"Minho hyung?" Taemin realized his ned was empty and that Minho's old, black backpack was gone. He quickly picked up his small grey mobile and quickly dialed Minho's number. (which he had memerized)

 

~Minho's house~

*SHINee Shout Out* Minho's light blue cell phone wrang loudly throughout the large exravagent dining area. He pulled it out of his pocket and answered it.

"Hello?"

"It's Taemin."

"Oh hey whats up"

"Whats up? Hyung where are you? I woke up expecting morning cuddles but you were gone."

"Sorry. I'm at home but I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

"Okay Hyung, Bye bye~"

 

"Minho, you look exhausted, go have a shower and get some rest." Minho's mother suggested furrowing her eyebrows and finally sounding like a mum should. Minho grabbed his treasured black backpack he had since he was in elementry school and lazily began to climb the cream coloured staircase toward his room gripping the gold banister gently. He eventually reached his room but instead of taking a shower he switched on his Apple laptop and lay against the soft gold embroided pillows.

Messenger    (Minho=flamingKarissma, Taemin= DancingMushroom)

FlamingKarissma signed in

DancingMushroom signed in

DancingMushroom Says~ Hi

FlamingKarissma Says~Hi, who are you?

Dancing Mushroom Says~Not telling. Who are you?

Flaming Karissma Says~Not telling.

Dancing Mushroom Says~ Age? ```

FlamingKarissma says~ 16, you?

DancingMushroom says~ Almost 16, gender?

FlamingKarissma~ Boy, you?

DancingMushroom~Boy, uality?

FlamingKarissma~ Secretly Gay, you?

DancingMushroom~ Gay openly, relationship status?

FlamingKarissma~Single, in love with best friend, you?

DancingMushroom~ Single, appearance?

FlamingKarissma says~  Brown eyes, brown hair, wavy, tall and athletic. you?

DancingMushroom says~ Wow you sound like my best friend. I'm slim, feminine, pudgy cheeks, brown eyes, auburn bowl cut obviously a bowl cut is sraight.

FlaminKarissma says~ you sound cute. I'm sure your best friend is a great guy.

DancingMushroom says~ I know, anyway I want to call him, I miss him already, so bye for now.

FlamingKarissma says~ Okay bye.

DancingMushroom signed off

FlamingKarissma appears offline

*SHINee Shout Out*

Minho's phone rung again.

"Hello?" Minho answered it politly.

"It's Taemin, Hyung I met a guy online he sounds super cute." Suddenly everything clicked in Minho's head he thought quickly.

"That's great Taemin, how do you know he's super cute?" Minho smirked at himself develishly knowing very well that it was Taemin he had just been talking to online.

"Well, he has big brown eyes and brown wavy hair, and is tall and athletic like you hyung." Taemin said sounding irresistebly cute.

"Why aren't you still talking to him, I'm sure he's waiting for you." Minho quickly set his status to online and waited for Taemin to sign in again.

"Your right hyung, see you tomorrow bye bye~"

Taemin and Minho hung up and both stared at their computer screens. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N I will update this chapter because I didn't have time to type it all today, please forgive me. I hope this chapter is a little bit more discriptive than the last few. Also I hope you enjoyed reading it. ~♥