Love is Right Beside You Chapter 5

Love is right beside you!♥

"Minho-Hyung~. Where are you going? Wait for me." Taemin yelled while running after the older boy who stayed silent.

"Minho-Hyung, you've been avoiding me all day, did I do something wrong?" Taemin asked with tears in his eyes, yet again Minho stayed silent and continued to walk with an emotionless expression. Taemin's tears rolled down his cute cheeks freely.

"Hyung? Tell me. Why won't you answer me?" Taemin begged.

"Do you think I'm straight?" Minho finally spoke in a husky low voice that scared Taemin as he stopped walking.

"Of course hyung. Why?" Taemin asked curiously.

"Because I'm not." Minho said quickly and continued to walk again.

"Hyung, I didn't know, I'm so sorry. I just assumed that you were...." Taemin looked at the slightly damp concrete ground thinking of what to say next.

"It's okay. I've got homework to do so I'll see you tomorrow." Minho said turning down his street.

"Okay hyung. Bye bye~♥" Taemin smiled widelyon his way home, anticipating talking to his new online friend. When he arrived home he headed straight across the wooden floor of the dining room to his bedroom and threw his bag on his unmade bed, then sat infront of his computer.

Dancing Mushroom signed in

Flaming charrisma signed in

Flaming charrisma says-  Hi

Dancing Mushroom says-   How was your day?

Flaming charrisma says-   Okay I guess, my best friend still hasn't realized how I feel yet so it's hard to talk to him right now. How about you?

Dancing Mushroom says-   I found out my best friend was gay. He avoided me all day because of it. *pout*

Flaming Charrisma says-   Maybe he just needs time to think. I have to go study now, remember I'll alays protect you no matter what.

Dancing Mushroom says-   I won't forget. Goodbye.

Dancing Mushroom signed out.

Flaming charrisma says-   Taeminnie-ah. I love you. (send via message, Dancing Mushroom appears to be offline.)

Flaming Charrisma signed off.

 

 

Minho sat down at his desk with his shiny silver laptop still sitting open on his bed displaying an adorable picture of his beloved Taemin. Minho sighed deeply and started his homework.

~Taemin's house~

 

"Taemin~, come out to the lounge please." Taemin heard his uptight mother call him. He walked slowly through the dinging room toward the lounge room hoping she wasn't going to lecture him about being gay again.

"Taemin, this is Krystal, your cousin. Do you remember her?" His mother gestured towards a beautiful girl with long dark hair and a figure straight guys would die for standing in their cozy little lounge room. But to Taemin it was just Krystal, his bestest friend ever, but she was crying.

"Of course I remember~♥" Taemin walked forward and hugged her tightly.

"She is going to be living with is from now on. For now she will share your room until her room is ready." His mother said smiling weakly.

"Krystal why don't you go to Taemin's room and unpack Taemin's room is the door directly across from the lounge room door throuhg the dining room." Krystal nodded silently and left the mother and son alone in the dimly lit room.

"What happened? Why is she crying? Why is she living here?" Taemin asked as he sat beside his mother on the torn old couch.

"Her parents and her were in a car accident, she was the only surviver, we're her only family. She waved her hand for Taemin to leave her alone as tears gathered in her eyes. He obeyed and went to his already occupied room.

"Krystal? Are you okay?" She was sitting on the edge of his bed crying. She looked up and nodded, drying her tears with the bach of her hand.

"You know you can't lie to me babo, you'll be alright, I'll take care of you." Taemin hugged Krystal gently.

"It's late. I'll get the matress for you." He offered smiling kindly at her.

 " But you have a double bed, and you're gay why can't I just sleep in there with you?" Taemin stopped dead in his tracks. Minho always slept there, Minho, no one else. Minho always snuck into his room every night to chase away Taemin's nightmares. Taemin didn't want to have to explain he had bad dreams so instead he walked over to the old desk where his computer was sitting along with his school books. He wrote something on a peice of paper and walked back over to the bed placing it on Minho's pillow. Krystal leaned forward and read it.

"Minho....My dream catcher? But dream catchers take away bad dreams, oh~ so Minho's your boyfriend." Krystal had stopped crying now and was noe smirking mischeviously. Taemin shook his head and blushed harshly.

"No~ I just have nightmares when he doesn't sleep there."  Taemin said walking nervously to his slightly open door.

"Aww~ thats so cute, my minnie still has nightmares." Krystal cooed.

"Shaddup~" Taemin blushed.

"It's okay Minnie, I'll sleep on the mattress." She hadn't even met Minho but she knew there was somt=ething going on between them, even if that something was supposedly nothing.

"Okay. I'll be back." And then he left to go retreive the mattress.