THE UNHOLY CONFESSION

Only Heaven Knows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin had a hard time coping with the idea that Min Yoongi wanted him to be his model before he goes back to traveling. Telling him that he had that kind of face that was hard to forget. Which, to his defense, it was hard to believe. Jimin is pretty sure that he's the most forgettable person ever. Then again, it came from Yoongi, a person who had no reason to lie to him. However, it was also questionable because he did have reasons to lie to him; make fun of him would be an option. There were so many factors he couldn't simply shake off of his head. Which, technically, it's just him over thinking about it, and it wasn't the smartest thing to do but he still wanted to do so. His excuse for it it’s that it had made him survive all these years. So, why stop now? It wouldn't make any sense if he did stop now. Jimin would guard himself once again, there isn't any reason why he should trust a stranger. Not yet, he thought.

So he went back to work as he usually would do and Taeyon was a little too happy. He knew that Baekhyun must've done something right to have her like this because she doesn't swoon easily. He was almost tempted to ask about it if it wasn't for the very fact that she wouldn't shut up about it. But, then again, it's Taeyon and she rarely ever let herself go like this. It was almost enviable  because he'd never had a chance to feel like this. He went with his dilemma for about fifteen minutes until he finally caved in and asked her about it.

“Well he’s a gentleman, that's for sure.” She said and Jimin could see the glitter in her eyes; she was happy.

“Tell me more about him. Where did you guys go and what are the future plans?” he asked this time a little more intrusive. She blushed, which it meant that they talked more than she was letting on. Jimin was utterly curious this time so he gave her a knowing look.

She sighs. “Well okay,” Taeyeon fidgeted with the hem of her shirt. “We talked about dating and taking things further… he said that he doesn't just see me as a mere date but as a full potential for a partner. As in he's contemplating marriage with me and that scares me. A lot.” This time she took a long pause before continuing. “It's not that I don't like him, it's more of the fact that I've never thought about marriage or being with someone for all that matters. And it's just…”

Somehow he knew what she meant. Frightening. That's the word she wanted to say but didn't dare to articulate outloud. He could clearly see where Taeyeon was coming from because he was going through the very same thoughts about himself. And it was just weird how two different people can understand each other with suchlike feelings. So once more he smiled at her reassuringly because he couldn't offer words of comfort as he has never came across this path completely to assure her words. It's always comfortable with Taeyeon, he thinks. If Jimin’s heart didn't beat the way it did he was sure he would try to date someone like her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter