THE UNHOLY CONFESSION

Only Heaven Knows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In times of desperation humans knock on the devils’ door like the miserable fools’ humans tend to be thus they crave for madness even when they aren’t ready to face the consequences. Jimin walks down the path he had memorized so well throughout all these years. To the castle where he once wanted a prince to come and save him and for his little brother to come a save a princess. He knows he shouldn’t be there but there are things that couldn’t be helped and he knows this one is one of them. He’s dressed with a red, white stripes, button shirt and short to the knees pants. The hair is neatly done parted right in the middle with his bouncy, brown weaves. It all makes him handsome and subtly adorable.

Jimin in-exhales when he gets to the mansion trying to cease his nervousness. He proceeds to extend his hand to knocks on the big, black, wooden door that had engraved some kind of leaves he doesn’t recognize off. It’s his first time knocking the door; coming through the front door for all that matters.

He didn’t had to wait long until he heard the door knob shamble, opening revealing behind it a tall, blonde, doe eyed, skinny and pretty faced man whose eyes twinkle at the very same instant he locked gaze with Jimin. Gasping so loudly and dramatically that he jumps to him bringing the smaller boy into a super bear hug squealing, “Jiminnie!” from behind the door he heard familiar chuckles.

“Lu Han you’re going to kill him if you hug him like that.” Once again Minseok was there to save him.

“But –” Lu Han tries to protest but Minseok unwraps the arms from Jimin. “Alright.” He sighs. “I’ll let him go for now but,” the blonde man side eyes and rascally smiles. “He’ll have to sit right beside me when dinner starts. There’s no way in heaven or in hell that I’ll neglect this cutie potootie baby cheeks.” There’s no escape now and Jimin just brightly smiles.

“Fine Lu hyung. It’s a promise.”

Lu Han who always have and always will be a child at heart took his hand and closed it with a pinky promise.

The mansion has changed ever since he last saw it. The decoration now was a Victorian black and white with sophisticated chandeliers, hints of bronze and marble floor. The stairs were spiral now and it matched well the decoration. Everything was different and mesmerizing decorated in a simple way that looks all too well and fancy.

“Oh!” he heard the echo of a woman. “Aren’t you the darling from church?” she says and he can hear her heels hit the floor. It screams confidence, something he wished he had. When he turned around she was there like he last remembered her; she doesn’t look like the age has fallen upon her, her hair is black but the silver strands of wisdom are around sticking visibly. Right now she was wearing an elegant wine color dress with amethyst jewelry that details were in black and black heels.

Jimin bows respectfully the moment he sees her.“Yes ma’am.” He provides the answer.

She smiles and just like Minseok’s she has a gummy smile. “You are so polite.” Haru says clapping both of her hands like a proud parent. “Yoongi should learn a thing or two from you,” she muttered disparagingly.

“Aunt,” Minseok comes forward. “This is Park Jimin. My childhood best friend.” The elder announces and the lady was visibly shocked for the confirmation of Minseok words.

“Good God! Is he?” she quickly says but there’s something that Jimin doesn’t understand in the looks between aunt and nephew.

“Am I bothering?” Jimin quickly comes with the assumption. “I should leave right? I- I knew I shouldn’t have come. I apologize—” he hurriedly goes to turn around and leave.

Haru stops him, grabbing his hand and putting hers on top of his. “Oh hush! You speak nonsense. You are more than welcomed in this household.” She urgently hushes him and promptly shoos’ him to the waiting room. “Go on and wait there. I’m sure Lu Han is going to entertain you and keep you very good company until my nephew and I get things set.” She shots a look to Lu Han whose eyes brighten quicker than Christmas trees and nods childishly.

“I will.” He promises.

“Oh and Lu Han,” Minseok speaks before leaving. “Go easy on the cheeks, will ya?” he didn’t even wait for a reply and left the room. Thus, leaving Jimin and Lu Han alone in a semi awkward silence.

It always starts that way but Jimin doesn’t know how the elder does it that manages to disperse every ounce of it in less than a second when he talks. Lu Han, according to Jimins’ conclusions, is the kind of person that you’ll never get an awkward silence to. He’s funny and witty with a high drive for talking about the things that make him passionate or when it comes to art. Sports it's not his thing. Jimin discovered that for the way he just talks about it; it’s Minseok thing to talk about sports. He sees that Lu Han was madly in love with Minseok and he wished that someday he can find someone that talks and eyes sparkle the way Lu Hans’ does when he speaks about his favorite subject of them all; Kim Minseok.

And Jimin was glad that at least Minseok has found someone that loves him unconditionally and is willing with him throughout everything. They are laughing and having fun by their company and so far Jimin doesn’t have the constant crushing weight of feeling that he was doing something wrong or that he was failing at something so simple. For the first time in years he has forgotten about feeling bad for his lost brother. For the first time he feels relieved. For the first time he feels like he is breathing.

After a while of his cheeks hurting from so much laughter a man comes down from the stairs. He was wearing white button shirt, black skinny jeans and black and white converse with a black cap. Jimin recognizes him immediately and he wants to run away. Although he doesn’t know if he wants to or not because from all the things that he was expecting was everything but this. Something fires up inside of him and it’s not something nice. Not holding back the need to loudly scoff right about when they are face to face and as he does he speaks; “from all the people in this house you are the last one I was expecting, Mr. Boorish.” He declares informally.

The way the man looks visibly disrespected hadJimin knowing that he hit just right in the spot and he couldn’t care less because he too had offended Jimin before.

“Okay, princess,” the guts he had to snigger right in his face and call him such names while being handsome whereas Jimin was trying to confront him and be mad at him for being such a rude idiot. “I’m sorry if I offended your flimsy feelings.” He places his left hand in his heart and raises the right one closing his eyes feigning offence. “I,” he postures himself straightly. “Min Yoongi tries to promise to be less impolite to mister,” he stretches the ‘r’ while he eyes him up and down, “who are you again?”

“He is Park Jimin.” Lu Han says, coming right then in the youngers’ defense. His voice didn’t waver and everything sounded like ultimatum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter