Three

Her eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here, the documents you asked.”

I smiled at her as she placed them on my desk. “Thanks.”

I started reading them unwillingly. I forced myself to focus on doing my job, but I was ing distracted.

The memories of last night never left me alone for a god damn sec since I woke up. Her words kept repeating in my mind.

I wasn’t drunk. I’m pretty sure I was sober last night. But it’s so unbelievable. People will mock me if I say them I have a Teddy bear that turned to be a young girl for two times.They will take me to asylum without right after I tell them this silly story.

Seriously, what should I do?

Maybe I really need to visit a psychologist. It can be the result of living lonely in such a big house.

But what will psychologist do? Talking to me and giving some pills? And the… I can’t see her again…

It’s good to happen,right?

But I want to see her again. I want to talk to her again. She is the one whom can fill my loneliness. Hyomin is here,right. But still… I think I need that girl in my life. Why? I’m not sure.

Let’s just have her around for a while and then I will go to psychologist and will get rid of this strange girl. It’s a better plan. But I should keep it as a secret If I don’t want to be called a mad girl and end up in asylum.

Ok, but I need finish this works first.

 

 

After spending some hours in streets, thinking what should I do with that girl I decided to go home.

When I opened the door I expected to be welcomed by her. but house was deep in silnce.

Where is that girl? Should I call her?

The answer was no. I don’t want her to think I care about her. seriously where is she?

I threw my keys on cabinet to make some noise so she will show herself but my plan didn’t work.

Is she still at her Teddy bear status? I made my way to bedroom. Looking around the room I saw no sign of her or the doll.

“Looking for me?”

I jumped in shock. Turning on my heels I face to a her. This girl just gave me another heartattack.

“You scared the hell out me.” I shouted on her. my heart was beating fast.

She grinned. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.”

I sighed. Maybe I need to get use her presence.

“Were you looking for me?” she asked again.

I chuckled. “Who said that? Why would I look for you? Do you think I miss you?”

“ I’m sure you were looking for someone. If that isn’t me..so…” she took some steps toward me. “Anybody is living here that I don’t know?”

I frowned. “I didn’t look for you. Why should I look for a delusion?”

Regret. Yes, It was what I felt the moment that sweet smile faded away from her face. She looked down. It was the first time I hurt someone with my words and I never felt the bitter taste of shame before.

“I’m not a delusion.”

Her voice was weak, painful, cracking and I wished to hide myself somewhere.

She stared up. Her eyes were teary but she smiled. “Follow me.”

I didn’t ask more and just walked after her.

Just some minutes later we were in a populated street. She stopped. I had no idea what is going on in her mind.

She observed around herself then walked to an old woman. She bowed to her politely and helped her to carry her shopping bag and take a cab.

“What are you doing?” I asked her as soon as she walked back to me.

“That grandma talked to me, the driver too.”

“So?”

“So other people can see me. That means I’m not just a delusion and you aren’t insane.”

Damn. She is right. If she is just my delusion why other people also can see her? She is real. But still it’s impossible for a Teddy bear to be changed to a girl.

“I know it’s so hard for you to believe it but I’m a real girl.Just give yourself some time.”

I let out a deep sigh. “Come with me.”

I walked toward the ice cream shop.

“Good evening, please to strawberry ice cream for me and my friend.” I pointed to her whom was standing beside me. I saw the guy followed my finger and showed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter