Goodbye

Valentine's Music

{ Flashback } 

(Key POV) 

I'm looking inside the room. there they are. Park Bom and Kwon Jiyong, Chatting, Laughing, hugging, & kissing. why should I be sneaking around like this? 

my phone suddenly rang

"hello? ah.... really?..... I got it,thanks" I hung up my phone.

it's a call from London. tomorrow my photography exhabition will be held. I should have gone to london since last week. but I can't leave Bom alone. he's in a bad condition right now. even thoughy heart always aches everytime I see her crying because of that other boy. but it's alright. I will do anything to make her smile. 

but in the end, I've never made her smile. not even once. she always cries and cries and cries. it was always Jiyong who could make her smile. so why am I here this whole time? she doesn't need me. she needs Jiyong. her only love.

I close the door and wait for her outside. I won't disturb her happiness. I'll take her home for the last time. I decided to move to London, like forever. 

"thanks for driving me home. see you tomorrow" She waved her hands to me. 

Bom... there's no tomorrow. cause I'll be in London tomorrow.

{ End Of Flashback }

 

I was a little shocked when I got outside my house. there is Jiyong's car. I walked closer to the car but nobody was inside. then suddenly a guy showed up. he's the same guy who told us (key and I) that Jiyong got an accident. if I'm not wrong his name is Seungri.

"Ms. Bom, right?" he asked me.

I nodded.

"I'm here to pick you up" he said.

"what? pick me up?" I asked confused.

he remained silent. he didn't answer my question but opened the car door for me.

"please go inside miss" he asked me politely, so I went inside.

I recognised the road that we were passing by right now. it's the way to Jiyong's apartment. is he already home? 

"I'm sorry. is Jiyong already home?" I asked him.

"yes. and he wants to meet you" he answered coldly.

ah.... no wonder he 'kidnapped' me. he always misses me. like literally always. why he can do anything including making me skip my school day? ah.... he's really something.

"Honey......." he greeted me as I stepped my foot in his apartment. 

"Jiyong.... why are you in a wheelchair?" I was shocked. 

"ah.... it's nothing honey.... really. it's just... I don't really have the strength to stand on my own yet, so the doctor said that I should wear this thing. I know it " he explained.

I just stood still. is he telling the truth? I hope he was.

"why are you standing right there honey? come here, give your boyfriend a little kiss" he just got out from the hospital and he was already flirting with me? ah.... jinjja.

"a kiss? ah.... sorry. I can't kiss a sick man" I walked around him and put my on the couch.

"yah....! but you kissed me yesterday..!" he yelled at me. 

"if you can stand alone, I will kiss you. so as long as you can't stand alone. I won't kiss you" I challenged him.

"yah...! Bom-ah...! what are you playing on me?" he kept yelling.

I just smiled. I knew that if I treated him like this, he would be trying his hardest to heal. cause I know that he wanted my lips really bad. 

"see? I can stand alone. now kiss me!" he tried to get up from his wheelchair.

"yah.... jiyong! be careful!" I shouted to him.

but he already fell. he smiled. he showed me his big grin.

"I did it right? so you have to kiss me now" he teased me.

"ah... alright" I helped him to get up and kissed his lips. 

"now Jiyong. because you have 'kidnapped' me. you should be responsible" I said.

"what? what responsible?" he asked.

"you should do something for me as payback" I smirked.

his mouth was opened. I knew what it meant. it means he couldn't believe what he was hearing. I know he must be disappointed cause I wasn't pampering him. aigoo..... he's such a cute guy-who-want-to-be-spoiled.

"hey. just because I'm sick and crazily missing you. it didn't mean that you can do anything to me!" he yelled to me, again.

"whatever Jiyong" I mumbled.

"well.... you should never call me honey again. arasso?" I pointed my finger to him.

"what? no. definitely no" he shaked his head. 

"you could just call me Bom. like you used to. what's wrong with it?" I asked him.

"I used to be your bestfriend. not boyfriend. if I call you Bom. it means nothing different right?" he's got a point.

but then he said more.... 

"alright, alright. I won't call you honey anymore. but Mrs. Kwon Jiyong instead. how about that?" he chuckled.

"I.will.kill.you.kwon.jiyong." I punched his arm. 

we laughed, we had fun. he called me Mrs. Kwon all day long. but I don't know why I felt really happy everytime he called me with that name. my life was totally different compared to the last passed month. 

Jiyong told me a really funny story, so I can't handled my stomach and has to go to the bathroom right away. but in my way to the bathroom I met seungri and he blocked my way to the bathroom.

"I need to talk with you miss. it's related to key" when he said 'key', I know something is wrong. 

but hold on. how does he know key? and in the same time he also know Jiyong? who is he?

"before you speak, I want to ask you something. who are you?" I asked him.

"I'm Key's little bother. I worked here because of key" he sighed.

"what do you mean? work in here because of key? key even doesn't know Jiyong before?" I asked him curiously.

"I'm your dongsaeng at school. key hyung asked me to watching and take a good care of you while he gone to London. but when I told him that you already dating Jiyong, he instantly told me to find information about Jiyong. so I decided to work with him. to be his personal assistant" he took a deep breath before he go on.

"and by that I always give information to key hyung. he know from me that jiyong wasn't a good kid. so he worried that Jiyong just get advantages from you. but then when he went home to Korea and met you again. he starting to understand that your feeling to Jiyong was real. and he didn't want to disturb you" he silent for a seconds.

"he always love you. not as your big brother. but as a man to a woman. but.... he never got a chance to tell you because now, you're already Jiyong's" he ended his story. 

I was shocked. I can't imagine Key as my boyfriend. he never showed me his feeling either, why is he hiding his feeling all along?  I always talked about Jiyong in front of him. told him how much I love Jiyong... I must hurt him really well.

"here's a letter for you" he gave me an envelope. 

suddenly, Jiyong appeared.

"what is that?" he grabbed the envelope. 

"it's for Ms. Bom, Mr. Jiyong" Seungri yelled a little to Jiyong. 

"whatever Bom's. it's also mine" he said coldly.

 

Dear Bom

sorry I leave you without saying goodbye, but I think it's ok with you cause now you have Jiyong who can always make you smile, and always be there beside you and also can always take a good care of you. I know I've never done anything to you before, forgive this big brother of yours.  I'm going back to London. but this time is different, because I'll never comeback to korea again.  sorry to not discuss first to you. cause I know you won't let me go, right? but I can't keep meeting you in this situation. to be honest. I love you park bom. when you read this letter, please... just for this once. look at me as a man. not as your brother. and last, thanks for being my little sister, thanks for giving me such an experience about being a big brother.  thanks for everything you have done to me bom :).

 

Jiyong finally ended his words. 

"sorry oppa... I can't see you as a man. cause the love I receive from you is too big. it is kind of love who boyfriend couldn't even give. my love for you will never die, cause it's a love of family. it's the reason why I can't see you as a man.... sorry oppa....." I barely speak to myself while my tears fell slowly. 

I knew Jiyong and Seungri could heard that. I won't make they wondering what inside my mind and end up guessing a wrong thing and make the situation worst. cause this situation is already bad. 

suddenly, Jiyong stand up and hugged me. his hugged warmed me. one thing I love about jiyong is even when he get jealous. he never do things that can make me feel uncomfortable. he always understand me. 

"Bom-ah.... look, I can stand alone.. so now, may I kiss you?" he touched my lips and then he kissed it.

I can saw seungri walked out of the room and left us alone.

"Jiyong... I love you" I whispered to his ear as I saw seungri disappeared. 

"I know. you don't have to explain it to me. I understand. I love you too Park Bom" he smiled between our kiss. 

I'm sure that I'll always love Jiyong. but this 'always' not the one I felt for Key sunbae. this one is special. cause this is just 'always' for Jiyong.