Ruby

Valentine's Music

it's been months since Key sunbae left. he really leave me. he never email me. we literally never communicated anymore. actually..... I kind of missed him.

it was a bright day in the winter. Jiyong and I were on the our favorite coffee shop. he has healed completely a couple weeks ago. so now he always asking me to accompany him wherever he gone. you know he always misses me, right?

"Bom-ah..... you missed Key sunbae?" he said all of a sudden.

"ah.... no. it's not like that" I stammered.

"what do you mean not like that?" he stared at me.

I just formed a little smile. why did Jiyong has to know me that well?

"anyway, I've just got a free ticket to London. would you come with me Mrs. Kwon?" he rubbed my chin and smiled.

my eyes grew bigger, I shocked a little. what free ticket? is he serious?! I was kind of excited. not completely because I'm going to meet Key sunbae, yes it's the reason too, but because Jiyong asking me to go to London, with him! you know, London... a magical place for me. well... since I'm a huge fan of Harry potter.

"why are you silent? you won't go with me? ah.... relax Mrs. Kwon, I will give you time alone to meet Key. I won't disturb you with him" he sighed.

"No Jiyong. it's not it.... well... actually I'm a little bit excited cause you asked me to go with you to London. apart from Key sunbae, you know I love London right? and go there with you is..... is like my wildest dream" I smiled in the end.

I could see he blushed. he silent for a little while and then kissed my cheek. I could felt warmed in my entire body just from one of his little kiss.

"now, let's go" he suddenly stand up and pulled my hand.

we walked out the coffee shop as he drop few coins in the bill. he taking me inside his car. 

"where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"we're going to the beach" he just smiled and stepped on the pedal.

we're finally arrived at the beach. he told me to stay in while he went to nowhere. I could see couples walk across the beach in the cold air breeze. they all look so happy. even a few of them taking a little kid which I believe they're 'just married' couple. they all look really peaceful. oh anyway Jiyong took me to a beach where he told me that he was my childhood love.... ah, everytime I remembered that moment I always blushed and smiled. minutes has passed when I saw Jiyong walking toward me with a bicycle beside him. what is that bicycle use for? 

"cmon, go outside Mrs. Kwon. we're gonna biking around the beach" he curved a smile on his lips.

I went outside the car, but I only see one bicycle. where's mine?

"where's mine?" I asked him.

"this. I will walk. the bicycle rental only have one bicycle left" he ruffled my hair.

we walking around the beach, with him walking and I'm biking beside him. we just silent and enjoyed the panorama. it feels good to be here when it was winter. 

"Jiyong. I have no idea you could be.... umm, so sweet like this" I said all of a sudden.

he just smiled. he stopped in his step. he turned his head to me. he kissed my forehead. 

"I just did what makes you happy. that's it" he said softly.

i blushed. how he can be so sweet like this?

"now, i want to take you somewhere" he reached my hand and help me to took off the bike.

i impossibly can't believe what i've just saw. a table with two chair plus sunset view? how could it be more beautiful than this?  a wine and 2 glass is on the table. his head turned to me and smile. he pulled me to the table and tell me to took a seat. he reached for the wine, he opened it and pour it to my glass.

"well. how is it?" he asked me while his fingers playing on the glass.

"what? how what?" i asked him back.

i'm just being hypnotized by these view, so i didn't really listen what he just said.

"ah Mrs. Kwon, you really enjoyed this are you?" he smiled and then drinking his wine.

still, i didn't listen. 

"are you just gonna let me drink alone?" he cough a little to get my attention.

"ah sorry. this is all are your plan? i asked him.

he just smiled and calling for a waiter.

"is it now sir?" he asked Jiyong.

Jiyong just nodded, and by that the waiter gone away.

"what is it jiyong?" i asked him curiously.

but like he always does. he just remind silent. suddenly, there's a romantic music playing. ah.. it's His song, it's jiyong's song. i curved a smile on my lips. i'm touched right now. seriously how's a jiyong could be so romantic like this? without my permission, my tears started to fell.

he kneel down, in front of me. his hands reached for his pocket and trying to find something. it's a ring. he actually purposed me.

"i know it too fast for both of us. but i trully love you park bom." he opened the ring's box.

i could see a ring with ruby on it. not a diamond since he knows i love ruby more. and omg he just purposed me?! what should i do? we're just highschool students! i won't get married now. well yeah maybe later but not now of course. but... yeah i love him. so much.

"i.. i'm not asking you for marry me now. but umm at least would you want to be my fiance?" he smiled. 

i just froze. he reached for my hand and put the ring on my finger. i looked at my finger zilion times. here it is. it's really a fiance ring. i smiled.

"would you like to put the ring on my hand too?" he awaked me from my uncosious happiness.

i grab the ring and put it on his finger. my hands are sweat. i bet he knows how nervous i am right now. the rings are perfectly fit in our hands right now.  he reached my hand and asked me to do a dance with him. seriously, am i dreaming right now? 

we dance with his endless song. all the night we just dance dance dance. well, until my tummy made out a noised. i can saw he chuckled. but then he smiled to me and kissed my lips.

"we're not eating yet. cmon we should eat something" he then pulled me back to our table. 

it is a night, the most wonderful one.