Story Of Other

Valentine's Music

{ Flashback } 

(Key POV)

i was sitting in front of my laptop. my eyes stared at the email sent by seungri. he told me that Bom was already dating Jiyong. i was shocked. as far as i know Bom can only fall in love with her 'childhood love'.  how come Bom can love Jiyong but she can't love me? what did he do to Bom? or is Jiyong Bom's Childhood love? 

there're a lot of question in my mind right now. i'm currently working on my project, but my mind can't focus on it. i decided that as soon as i'm done with my photography exhibition, I'll go home to Korea. i've to meet Bom. 

{ End Of Flashback }

we sat at the street stall, we ate like crazy. Key sunbae even challenged me to ate a live octopus....! hanging out with key sunbae was always enjoyable. he's a funny guy. that's why a lot of girls like him. unfortunately, he never love them back. but he ends up loving the one who never love him. poor key sunbae. the girl that he love now is having a love-relationship with other. 

"Bom-ah.. is he your childhood love?" he asked me all of sudden. 

"yes.... he is" I smiled to him. 

"jinjja? ah..... arasso" he sighed.

I could hear disappointment in his voice. what's wrong with him? why is he suddenly sad?

"is there something wrong Key sunbae?" I asked. 

"no. I feel happy for you then" he smile to me, but I can see that his smile was fake. 

"jinjja? but you don't look happy..." I stared him. he suddenly pinched my cheeks. 

"Bom... seeing you is one of my biggest dream" he chuckled  

"ah.... key sunbae...! you make me blushed..!" I half shouted. 

we laughed all night long. I would never forget this moment. suddenly I missed the old time. the moment when he still lived in Korea, the moment when we spent all day long together, the moment when he pretending to be my boyfriend just to proved the one of my rivals that I finally have a boyfriend, ( that one was my favorite. I still could remember her face when I introduced Key to her...!! ) and the moment when we are laughing together like now..... 

suddenly my phone rang, it's a text from Jiyong.

'where are you?!!!!!!!!! why aren't you at home yet?!!!!!!!' 

I instantly look at my watch. it's already 11pm. omoooo....! no wonder he texted me with a lot of exclamation point....  

'sorry Jiyong. I still eating with Key sunbae right now. as soon as I finished our food i'll go home.' 

"who is it?" he asked.

"ah... it's from Jiyong. he worry about me.... I think we should go home now" I sort of bagged him. 

my phone rang again. it's Jiyong, he called me! 

"where are you now? I'll pick you up" he sounded angry.

"it's ok Jiyong.... Key sunbae will drive me home" I said softly.

"can I speak with him?" I give my phone to key sunbae. 

they talked for a while...

"alright Jiyong" key sunbae finally said. 

he sighed. 

"what's wrong key sunbae?" I asked him.

"he's your boyfriend. you should realize it. he's the one who should drive you home instead of me" he smiled.

what was he talking about? of course I know that Jiyong is my boyfriend. I just  won't to be rude. that's why I let him to drive me home. aigoo......

"we will wait for him" he sit down and gulped his drink. 

30 minutes has passed. but Jiyong still haven't come yet. as long as I know he was a fast driver. and the distance between his apartment to here is not so far. it wouldn't take 30minutes or more to get here. 

"Bom-ah" suddenly he called me.

"yes sunbae?" I turned my head to him.

"I made a photography exhibition in London" he took a deep breath..

"would you come with me to the event?" he asked me.

how should I answer him? I won't reject him and hurt his feeling.... but I clearly can't go with him. even more to London?? 

finally a car showed up in front of the stall. but it wasn't Jiyong's car. a guy got out from the car. Key sunbae seems like he knew him. he walked toward us. 

"Key sunbae.....!" he called key.

"seungri-ah what are you doing here?" he asked the guy.

"I'm looking for you two. Jiyong got a car accident....! we should go to the hospital right away" I can't feel my foot. 

suddenly, key sunbae grabbed my wrist. he pulled me to the car. and stepped on the gas pedal.

it took us 20minutes to the hospital. Jiyong is in the ICU room.  I stood in front of the ICU room. my tears won't stop. I can barely feel my own legs. I fell down, my vision become blur, I can't see anything but darkness.