142 Painting

Valentine's Music

I was sitting on the bedside looking at the dress. my lips curved a smile. he's too cute. why don't he just tell me that he's going to give this dress to me? aigoo. it's funny to have a really shy boyfriend like him. 

my phone suddenly rang. it's a text from Jiyong.

'Morning, what are you doing honey? I bet you're looking at the dress right now. am I right?' aigooo. how did he knew that?.

I decided to not replying his message. I threw my body on the bed. ah..... it's a Saturday morning and I had nothing to do to start my day. my phone rang again. I knew it was from him, so I decided to just ignore it. I wanted to make him feel anxious.

a couple of minutes past. and my cellphone didn't ring again. 

'was that it? he wasn't even going to try to make an effort to contact me again?' I talked to myself. 

suddenly, I could hear someone opening the door to my room. it was Jiyong. I shocked a little. I could feel my body freeze. I wasn't expecting him to come to my house, but since he was already here. I didn't mind, actually I felt kinda happy. No, I felt really happy.

"why didn't you reply my message?" he asked me with a glare. 

"ah, sorry. I didn't know you texted me" I answered with an innocent face.  

now it's my turn to make him annoyed!. he silent. he come over to me, then he threw his body on the bed. now he was beside me, I could hear the sound of his breathing. suddenly, I blushed. 

he wrapped his arm around my body. I couldn't breath, my body froze. 

"i'm kinda busy right now. you should have just replied my message so I won't coming here and abandoned my works." he said.

"what works? don't act like you're a busy person while I know you're not." I knew what his activity in the weekend. he probably just sleep or hang out with his friend. so I know that he just talk lied. 

"yah bom-ah..! I'm not lie! I'm seriously busy right now." he yelled at me. 

aigoo... he should have known that my ear was exactly next to his mouth. he shouldn't yelled at me! ah this guy is really annoying. however.... I love him.

I smiled. actually, he looks cute when he got mad. whoa.... what was I thinking? pfhhh.

"yah Jiyong! don't yell at me like that!" I robbed my ear. 

"ah... sorry honey...." he suddenly kiss my cheek. and... he made me blushed again. 

"anyway... why don't you just help me with my works?" he smiled.

I raised my eyebrow. is he really working on something?, I thought to myself. at last I said yes to him, I also wanted to know what he was doing. 

we're on our way to his apartment. like usually, he drove his car really fast. in the blink of an eye, we got there. 

there're so many painting at his apartment. I knew he's good at painting and he love it. but this is just too much...

"why are there so many painting?" I asked him. 

he just smiled. 

what is he doing? is he trying to sell all of this painting? or is he planning to held an art exhibition?

he walked into a room, it was an empty room. a view of the painting were already hang on the wall. it look like fragments of a larger painting, just separated and incomplete. 

"would you please help me hang those painting to the wall?" he pointed at stack of painting in the corner of the room.

there are square shapes drawn on the wall. and at the center of the square there's a number. from 1 until 142. 

I walked into the corner and took one of the paintings. there's number 8 behind the painting, so I hang it up on the square numbered 8. it fitted perfectly. it's a painting of a sky. what is this kid exactly doing? is he trying to decorate his room with those painting? aigoo.....

01:14 PM

"Omo... it's already 1pm? no wonder I felt hungry" I talked to myself.

I asked Jiyong to take a break and have lunch. but he said no and told me to buy lunch by myself. well... I was crazily hungry, so I went outside to grab some lunch. I left him alone in his apartment. 

it took me an hour to finish my lunch. when I returned to Jiyong's apartment, it was dark inside. where did he go?. I walked Into the 'project room', and I the light.

I can't believe what I'm looking at right now. the 'larger painting' has already been finished. it turns out it was a picture of me reading a book in a garden. how old am I? probably around 8 or 9. so this is what Jiyong has been doing this whole time?. I was definitely shocked. this guy really knew how to shock me. 

"I took it silently, forgive me" he shocked me again. 

my tears started to fall. he really was my childhood love..... he approached me and hugged me.

"I missed you, everyday, every times, every minutes, even every seconds" he caressed my hair.

"you know how crazy I was, right?" he touched my cheeks. his eyes staring into mine.

"I really love you in here, you look so peaceful..." he said while looking at the picture. 

"so I decided to make a painting of you, a large one, so I could always see you...." he smiled to me.

he hugged me warmly. 

god, I really love him..... thanks for giving me such a wonderful gifted..... thanks for giving me such a beautiful love.... thanks for giving me a chance to feel love.... and Jiyong, thanks for being my best at everything..... 

"and do you know why it has 142 squares on the wall?" he asked. 

I shook my head from left to right.

"it's because the first time I saw you, it was a valentine's day... the first time we officially met was also on a valentine's day.... and now, we're finally together... and it's also a valentine's day" then he kissed me gently.

14-2. 14 February.