001

Ice To Melt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I groaned as I felt my back's pain. It was so uncomfortable. I opened my eyes, determined to find what happened to my back. I sat up, the pain still lingering with a few cracks here and there. As I got comfortable, I finally realized I was on the ground. I looked around my surroundings and did not find myself in the library, but instead, in a cottage.

 

 

I got confused and found out I was also wearing some nice and comfortable clothes. A small black shirt, with white butterflies in a corner and a thick lining at the bottom. Also, I have some white shorts with a very faint yellow tint at the bottom. I have some converse shoes on and a flower in my hair. I looked in the mirror, and I have to say, I'm beautiful.

 

 

I walked around the house and found some makeup, so I decided to put some foundation, eyeliner and lipgloss on. Just to make myself a little, less bland. I walked out and people surrounded me. Wait, guards surrounded me. "Um' excuse me? I'm trying to go on the streets." I politely asked to leave. Instead, one man said, "Miss Jung, you are enrolled in Mirinae Magic High. Please, enter the vehicle to arrive there on time."

 

 

"What?" I uttered in confusion. "Sigh, Men." Just with that, two guards dragged me in. I squirmed, but one guard gave me a death glare, so I stopped. We entered the vehicle and sped off as soon as the door closed. I muttered the unfamiliar name to myself.

 

 

"Mirinae Magic High?"

 

 

We arrived at last. Just, wow. A big castle like structure with a big gate, along with brick walls attached to it. It looked modern, yet old. The men grabbed and made me stand up. We entered the school and the guards let go of me. I walked around the school in curiosity. Suddenly, the bells rang. Then all students started to go to the back of the school. I decided to follow them.

 

 

I found another building. I entered it and found a stage to my left. There were no chairs and we had to stand. All the students entered the building and toook place in front of the stage. A man with brown hair stood up on stage and had a mic in hand.

 

 

"Hello, ladies and gentleman. Welcome, to Mirinae Magic High. You all know you were born in Jura families, right?" He asked the crowd of students. They all answered yes while I just stayed awkardly silent. "Okay, you all are going to stay at your assigned house-" "HOUSES?!" A male voice interruped in surprise. The man just simply nodded his head.

 

 

"You will all go with a guard to your assigned houses, except for, who was it? Ah, Jung Sumi. Please meet me after the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter