004

Ice To Melt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up, stretching my limbs. I looked down the side of my bed, and saw Luhan sleeping peacefully. I chuckled at how cute he was being. I stretched again and got out of bed. As I got out off bed, Luhan woke up. He rubbed his eye cutely before focusing on me, he reddened. I wondered what was making him do that.

 

 

I looked at my clothes and found out why. I was wearing a little too much revealing pyjamas. Well, they're not even that revealing. I was just wearing shorts and a camisole which showed a little bit of my stomach. I made an O shape with my mouth. I looked at Luhan. "Aww, Luhan is too innocent." I pouted, but soon turned into a smirk. He looked shocked. "I always knew you were a girl."

 

 

He was trying to find words. "I-I. You-ugh!" He smiled and gave up. He started laughing and I did too. Suddenly, I heard a "Whoosh", and looked in that direction. It was another card. I heard Luhan gasp excitedly. He squealed aswell. "Luhan, why deny." I tsked. I walked over to the card and picked it up. As soon as I touched it, I felt wind pass by me.

 

 

"Wow." I muttered. I finally let my lips land on the card. I felt the wind, the wind I feel when they appear. I closed my eyes waiting. I opened them once I sensed a presence. An attractive, black haired man who looked no more that 22 stood in front of me. "Master." He had a lisp, a cute one, that is. Then, I heard a, "HYUNG!" and a, "SEHUN!" in excited voices.

 

 

I looked at, "Sehun", the man Luhan addressed as, and Luhan, hugging. Like HUG HUG. Like the hugs that no one can get in between with. Wow, these two must have a close relationship. I already have a ship name for them- HunHan. "Wow, I'm hurt." I said, putting my hand over my chest as if I was in pain.

 

 

Sehun immedietly bowed and kept on saying, "Sorry master! I was ignorant! Punish me if you must!" Punish? Pu- no. Stop, dirty mind. "It's okay Sehun. I'm not gonna hurt you." He looked up in shock. "She's right Sehun. She's actually gonna help you!" Luhan piped in. He looked confused. "You're going to, take care of me?" He asked cutely.

 

 

"Well to be honest, you seem to really love Luhan, so he's gonna take more care of you." They instantly blushed. I realised how that sounded and put my hands up in defence. "I didn't mean it like that! Please I- whatever. JUST KNOW YOU GUYS ARE LOVELY BROTHERS!" They chuckled. I softened. "Hunnie and Hannie. Hm… come outside!" I suggested.

 

 

They followed me obediently. We followed the trail that led to a field outside of my house. "What's your power, Sehun?" He smiled and raised his hands. I watched eagerly, waiting for something to happen. Suddenly, Luhan fell to the ground. "Hey! What was that for?!" Luhan asked, still on the ground. Sehun smirked. "You still owe me 10,000 won." Was all Sehun said.

 

 

"Okay! What should we do now?" They both shrugged at my question. We started thinking about it. "Hmm, how about we train for the battles!" Sehun suggested.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter