002

Ice To Melt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My head shot up in an instant. I thought my neck was gonna hurt. "Who are you?" I demanded. He sighed. "Master, you summoned me. Now, you have to name me." He said. I scoffed. "And why would I do that?" His eyes stared into mine in confusion. "Master," He sounded a little annoyed. "You have to name me. It's apart of the rules. You have to, it's how it works."

 

 

"Listen. You have to name yourself. I don't hold enough power." I explained. Suddenly, I guess without thinking, he raced towards we in anger and irritancy, and shouted, "You have to name me! You don't have a choice!" I was shocked. His baby face didn't suit the situation. Suddenly, he curled into a ball, realizing his actions.

 

 

"M-Master. P-Ple-ase d-don't hurt my-my card. I'm dee-ply s-sorry. Please f-for-g-give me!" He said through tears. Me, who was shocked, slowly walked towards him. I raised my hand and he flinched, but I lowered it onto his face slowly, to soothingly rub his face, comforting him. His face grew shocked.

 

 

"I am deeply offended, you know?" I smiled sadly. He looked at me in fear again. "You think of me as the other Jura's, don't you?" He hesitently nodded. "It's okay, I'm nothing like them, in fact, I'm not even a Jura! Weird, but at least I met you!" I smiled. "You won't punish me?" He asked and I mouthed "No" with a smile.

 

 

"Well what are we waiting for? Stand up!" I told him, and he did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter