003

Ice To Melt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked inside the school. It was packed with students, as expected. They were playing and talking, being filled with happiness. I smiled at them, it was a pleasing sight. I missed Luhan, even though it was probably less than a minute without seeing him and I only met him today. I felt a little empty. It was as if I had a bond with him.

 

 

The bells rung, and we had to go to our classes. I remember being told I have Defence class, so I went just there. I ran through the school, not knowing where it was. And just as I thought of being late, I remembered it was out on the field. I cursed at myself before rushing there.

 

 

Once I reached there, I was surprised to see not much people here. Only like ten were warming up. The coach was there too. He was very handsome. Tall and good looking, if I may add. I walked up to him. "Uh, excuse me sir? Why are there only ten people here? Or twelve considering you and me?" I asked him. He laughed. "Because they forgot their cards, so It's punishment time." He grinned evily. "A-And what is the p-punishment?" He pointed behind me.

 

 

I looked over to see some sweaty and VERY tired students. I turned back to him and said, "You made them run the campus…" He nodded. "Wait, you're not trying to get me on your good side, are you?" I shook my head. "I just asked a auestion and it leaded to that." I pointed to the tired students who were practically killing their water bottles.

 

 

"Hmm, I guess I can trust you. Most students get onto my good side, getting themselves out of detention and borrowing money off me." I smiled as he showed me a box smile. He held his hand out. "Hello! My name is Taehyung, otherwise known as V." A two men walked towards him and they hi-fived V.  " Hey, L." He greeted the man. "Hello to you too N." He greeted the other man aswell.

 

 

"Oh my god, what's up with the letters?" I cried out, putting them into laughter. "We're all good friends, and we like to call each other by I guess, code names. L's real name is Myungsoo, in a group called Infinite. N's real name is Hakyeon, in a group called VIXX." V explained.

 

 

"Okay…". I turned away from V, as soon as Myungsoo and Hakyeon moved away from V. The class was beginning to start, but I wasn't excited. V, or should I say, Taehyung, walked in front of the whole class. "Okay, peasants! Except for that girl there, miss, miss, miss Jung Sumi! Yes, all of you, bring a card out!" He shouted. We all brang out our cards, including me, bringing out Luhan.

 

 

We all kissed our cards. Servants were popping out, materializing out of thin air. I kissed my card, and Luhan popped out. "Hi, Luhan oppa!" I squealed. I hugged him. Everyone was looking at me like I've gone crazy. Even Taehyung stopped to watch. "Well this is new." He muttered. I released the hug, looking at Luhan who was bright red. "Yah, Sumi-ah, don't do that!" He whined. I stuck my tongue out.

 

 

"OOOkay then. Seems that Sumi is VERY excited." He put emphasis on the word "Very.". "Okay, so we are going to battle. This will help you knwing if you need to improve, not to improve,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter